3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

hey everyone. So here is my retail haul for today:

I also got in my SDCC TRU Invisible Bilbo Baggins, SDCC MU MoE Set, SDCC ML X-Force set, and each of the G.I. Joe Jinxs'. Now I just need to pick up that Soundwave Hiss Tank and I will be a happy camper. :cool:

Also, I picked up an extra set of the TRU 2-packs for trade. I will happily trade the pair for a set of the collosus and mandarin two packs.

Hi bigbudman-

Which TRU did you find those 2-packs at? Did they have any left?

thanks.

Picked up the 3 new comic packs from target then the spiderman two packs at tru.Then my moe and x-force sets came in from hasbro.Good day,also no signs of the x-men/avengers packs or the x-factor box set here in Washington state,maybe next week.

there are 3 new comic packs? I thought only 2

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

Juggs/Colossus

Picked up the 3 new comic packs from target then the spiderman two packs at tru.Then my moe and x-force sets came in from hasbro.Good day,also no signs of the x-men/avengers packs or the x-factor box set here in Washington state,maybe next week.

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

Juggs/Colossus

Also - Mandarin/Silver Centurion & Hulk/1stApp Wolverine

So actually 7 showing up - 3 at Target (so far), 4 exclusively at TRU.

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

Juggs/Colossus

no no, he said he got THE 3 new packs from Target, and then got the ones from TRU also.

but I thought there were only the 2 new ones at regular stores, and then 4 at TRU

regular:

Colossus/Juggs

Silver Centurion IM/red mandarin

TRU:

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

Juggs/Colossus

ah. so people are finding the Wolvie/Hulk one too? I forgot about it. I wonder what the comic pack Hulk looks like compared to the Walmart 4-pack Hulk

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

Juggs/Colossus

no no, he said he got THE 3 new packs from Target, and then got the ones from TRU also.

but I thought there were only the 2 new ones at regular stores, and then 4 at TRU

regular:

Colossus/Juggs

TRU:

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

I haven't been paying attention to which ones were where. Ugh, I hate the fact that TRU's prices are ridiculously higher than Target...at least here. CP's there are $22.99 :S Maybe I'll luck out on the two retail ones at Fred Meyers. Helps the wallet a lil. :)

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

Juggs/Colossus

ah. so people are finding the Wolvie/Hulk one too? I forgot about it. I wonder what the comic pack Hulk looks like compared to the Walmart 4-pack Hulk

It's a little bit lighter green with some brown shading.I like it better.Also they were on sale at target for the old price of 14.99.

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

Juggs/Colossus

It's a little bit lighter green with some brown shading.I like it better.Also they were on sale at target for the old price of 14.99.

cool, thanks. I'll have to head over to Target in a bit

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

Juggs/Colossus

regular:

Colossus/Juggs

TRU:

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

I haven't been paying attention to which ones were where. Ugh, I hate the fact that TRU's prices are ridiculously higher than Target...at least here. CP's there are $22.99 :S Maybe I'll luck out on the two retail ones at Fred Meyers. Helps the wallet a lil. :)

I love Fred Meyers toy sales.There's a ton here in Washington state but unfortunately all of them clearanced them out last reset and no longer carry them just the singles.

They did the same thing up here at all the fred meyers. However my closest one recently restocked the Deadpool/Taskmaster wave. So I am hoping they continue to receive them on a somewhat regular basis. I agree Fred's is awesome when they have their sales. I scored 4 Crimson Hisstanks at $8 each when they had them on sale. :) Sold them to couple of guys on another forum for the same price.

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

Juggs/Colossus

regular:

Colossus/Juggs

TRU:

SheHulk/Wolverine

Rhino/Spidey

Doom/FFSpidey

Magneto/Cap A

I love Fred Meyers toy sales.There's a ton here in Washington state but unfortunately all of them clearanced them out last reset and no longer carry them just the singles.

I also got in my SDCC TRU Invisible Bilbo Baggins, SDCC MU MoE Set, SDCC ML X-Force set, and each of the G.I. Joe Jinxs'. Now I just need to pick up that Soundwave Hiss Tank and I will be a happy camper. :cool:

Also, I picked up an extra set of the TRU 2-packs for trade. I will happily trade the pair for a set of the collosus and mandarin two packs.

bigbudman which retail store did you find the movie masters blake at?

wallyworld

Hi bigbudman-

thanks.

picked them up at mentor, but they also got them in at mayfield.

Exactly the same. Forgot to add that these are the worst made MU figures in MU history. They look like Dollar store knock offs, yes knock offs so even worse. Paint looks like a 3 yr painted them. These are no way worth almost $20. The iron man paint is more white then silver and colossus is a dull grey. Even the hulk finish is bad. The 4 pack is better.

Hi bigbudman-

thanks.

picked them up at mentor, but they also got them in at mayfield.

dammit! i have been going to mentor tru everyday this week except today because i went to see batman after work!

did they have any spidey 2 packs left?

which wallyworld had blake?

Exactly the same. Forgot to add that these are the worst made MU figures in MU history. They look like Dollar store knock offs, yes knock offs so even worse. Paint looks like a 3 yr painted them. These are no way worth almost $20. The iron man paint is more white then silver and colossus is a dull grey. Even the hulk finish is bad. The 4 pack is better.

The comic pack Hulk has eyebrows while the Avengers/Wave 18 releases do not.

7654404818_534cc7d199_c.jpg

found the She-Hulk/ Wolvie and Cap/Magneto two packs. Picked one for me and another boardmember.

On the pegs left was one more SheHulk/Wolvie. I'm confused with what's coming out at TRU at the moment. Are all 4 TRU exclusives out in a case? What is the case pack? Did i just miss out on FFSP/Doom and SP/Rhino?

Saw the avengers regular helicarrier at retail for the first time. left it for another day.

7654404818_534cc7d199_c.jpg

found the She-Hulk/ Wolvie and Cap/Magneto two packs. Picked one for me and another boardmember.

On the pegs left was one more SheHulk/Wolvie. I'm confused with what's coming out at TRU at the moment. Are all 4 TRU exclusives out in a case? What is the case pack? Did i just miss out on FFSP/Doom and SP/Rhino?

Saw the avengers regular helicarrier at retail for the first time. left it for another day.

Awesome, dude. Where are you, that you saw the new comic packs? I live at the North end of Los Angeles and I haven't seen them yet.