3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went by Target before a lunch function at work and saw the Wolverine/Hulk and Mandarin/Iron Man comic packs. I was hoping to come across the Juggernaut/Colossus set but no such luck.

Consider yourself lucky, hit up my Target today{got a gift card so free plastic crack right?} and the ONLY comic pack they had was a Iron Fist/Powerman. Course my Target is so bad they have NO Joes, very few MU[a few straglers from Storm wave}, and only a couple of Avengers figures.

Found the x-factor set and wave 2 of the avengers assemble stands. I'm sure these avengers assemble stand figures will clearance out. However, I was looking to get Black Widow and there was one left. So I bought her. I'm not sure if I want this particular black panther, but, he was not even there. Plenty of thors and caps though. I have a feeling people looking to get a whole ring won't have trouble in later months.

Saw a variant X-Men gift set at The Disney Store marked down to $20 (already had it though). Also saw the Avengers vs. X-Men sets as well as the Black Costume Spider-Man/Dr. Doom sets at a Toys R Us.

Surprisingly I didn't see any new single carded figures at Steel City Con, but I did pick up a ML Fantomex for $15 to go with my SDCC X-Force set. Now I just need a Deadpool and AoA Nightcrawler to finish the team.

Found the x-factor set and wave 2 of the avengers assemble stands. I'm sure these avengers assemble stand figures will clearance out. However, I was looking to get Black Widow and there was one left. So I bought her. I'm not sure if I want this particular black panther, but, he was not even there. Plenty of thors and caps though. I have a feeling people looking to get a whole ring won't have trouble in later months.

I picked up a Black Panther, because I thought the paint job looked pretty dramatic. He gets just as lost in the morass of figures in my display as his predecessor Panthers did, though.

I found the Silver/Mandarin pack at Tar-zhe today. I saw the hulk/wolvie pack 2 but I could not justify having a double of 1st app wolverine.

On another note I visited one of the Toys 'R' Us that I used to frequent and it was laughable. Not only do they have the same figures from 7-8 months ago, but the price has increased, lol! They have about 30 of the same movie Thors and they want $11.50 for them and the CA figs as well. They are charging $23 for the old cyclops and marvel girl packs and the Sentinel has gone up in price by $8. Someone seriously needs to let them know that this stuff has all been clearanced by Wal Mart months ago and even if they clearance it I don't see it moving. O well...

I found the Silver/Mandarin pack at Tar-zhe today. I saw the hulk/wolvie pack 2 but I could not justify having a double of 1st app wolverine.

On another note I visited one of the Toys 'R' Us that I used to frequent and it was laughable. Not only do they have the same figures from 7-8 months ago, but the price has increased, lol! They have about 30 of the same movie Thors and they want $11.50 for them and the CA figs as well. They are charging $23 for the old cyclops and marvel girl packs and the Sentinel has gone up in price by $8. Someone seriously needs to let them know that this stuff has all been clearanced by Wal Mart months ago and even if they clearance it I don't see it moving. O well...

I agree with on that Hulk/Wolvie pack, I picked up the new Hulk with the Avengers 4 pack, so that 2 pack is a pass. If I didn't need a Mandarin I'd pass on that 2 pack too! Sorry your TRU is pegwarming old stuff, I cleaned house at the local TRU for a second I thought I was going to be having my own personal xmas!! I picked up the X-Factor box set, the Wolvie/She-Hulk 2 pack, the FF Spidey/FF Doom 2 pack, and the Cap and Magneto 2 pack!! I saw the Spidey/Rhino 2 pack and it's a serious pass :( The X-Factor box set is pretty cool, Angel rocks, the paint scheme of Apocalypse is good, I switched out the single card head with the box set head since the paint matches better imo. She-Hulk is really cool except because the way her hair is molded on her head it limits her head articulation :( like the Doom and Spidey and Magneto doesn't look that bad sporting Adam Warlock's head and that played out AIM body lol. Oh and Hasbro finally released a MU Cap with the star on his chest and his back, which is what I wish they would had done with the Light up base Cap.