3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Two more stores checked.

Two more Spaceballs quote which I won't use for the kids.

But the ones who have seen it know the one I am talking about.

I shall continue to wait...sort of patiently.

spaceballs_comb2.JPG

LOL

lmao, I knew it was this scene too but still part of me wanted to think of the "Major ---hole" and that whole "I'm surrounded by ---holes!" scene instead. I'm gonna have to bust that movie out of retirement and watch it again. I genuinely hate the stupid humor movies that have come out in the last decade or two, but just the memories of that one bring a tear to my eye. Stupidity at its best!

As for the Xforce set, I have to ask, is Archangel the only one in the comics with a metallic/silver look? Why does he have that look and Wolvie is dull grey? I haven't picked up the books in a long time so I'm hoping there's a legitimate reason why they did them differently but I know they did MU two different ways too. Just stupidity/laziness on Hasbro's part?

quick question since over half the line didnt come with figure stands and me and my boy collect loose figures what are the best stands to buy that fit the marvel figures good so we can display them standing up. i bought some round ones off amazon that were pictured with captain america on them but they are too big for the holes in thier feet.

Saw 3 new 2 packs on display at target:

- Juggernaut/Colossus

- Mandarin/"Silver" Centurion

- Hulk 181

Left them all.

Honestly...not interested in the Juggs pack (I could care less if he has a helmet or nit and the Colossus kinda sucks. The 181 pack looks cool and they touched up FA Wolvie nicely, but I have both these characters and it's not worth it to me to buy them again. Mandarin, on the other hand, I wanted bad. The Ironman was very disappointing...he was red and bright white...the IM2 version is much better. I'll still get this pack when I see it at Walmart for $15 instead of the $18 Target is asking.

Antman/Moonknight was on the back of one of the packs, but it wasn't there.

Where's you find Wave 19?!

Im going to say not US, or maybe with reports that i am seeing now.

My LCS literally got them in this morning. Had to buy the whole box which of course came with the old crap but I just took those back to Walmart. The Punisher and She Hulk are definite gems. I can part with my duplicates if anyone has anything good. I'd really like a Maria Hill if anyone got the Super Heli and wants to part with her. I live in Long Island NY by the way and since it seems like we're always late to thr party the wave should be hitting soon.

Saw 3 new 2 packs on display at target:

- Juggernaut/Colossus

- Mandarin/"Silver" Centurion

- Hulk 181

Left them all.

Honestly...not interested in the Juggs pack (I could care less if he has a helmet or nit and the Colossus kinda sucks. The 181 pack looks cool and they touched up FA Wolvie nicely, but I have both these characters and it's not worth it to me to buy them again. Mandarin, on the other hand, I wanted bad. The Ironman was very disappointing...he was red and bright white...the IM2 version is much better. I'll still get this pack when I see it at Walmart for $15 instead of the $18 Target is asking.

Antman/Moonknight was on the back of one of the packs, but it wasn't there.

I told myself that I was going to pass on the Hulk/Wolvie pack but Hasbro has me hooked dangit, so I grabbed it along with the IronMan/Mandarin pack and the Juggs pack. There's been a drought in the Heartland (pun intended) but now the deluge has begun! I'm actually glad I got the Hulk/Wolvie pack because the Hulk is more classic color Hulk so he gets displayed over the Hulk from the Avenger 4 pack and I'm hoping if the single card Hulk is the same shade of green then I'll leave him MOC. The IM2 version of IM is better but I needed that Mandarin and I really like the darker color scheme of Juggs but that Colossus is going in a box somewhere to never come out lol I paid the $18 at Target but that saves me driving around to Walmarts looking for the packs later so you got an extra $8 out of me Hasbro, enjoy it lol

quick question since over half the line didnt come with figure stands and me and my boy collect loose figures what are the best stands to buy that fit the marvel figures good so we can display them standing up. i bought some round ones off amazon that were pictured with captain america on them but they are too big for the holes in thier feet.

Smalljoes probably has the best stands. I know this is going to bring up some debate about ordering from him again. Apparently some people have had a problem and do not like them (well, him) anymore; but honestly I've only ordered from them a few times and always had good experiences. And really they are great stands, especially because they have four pegs which allows some variety with poses. Also, smalljoes has other stuff that you might want and can save on shipping if you order stands with other stuff.

I've also gotten some from Protech Industries which are round rather than rectangular. These are good size pegs and work great too they just don't have nearly the variations because they only have one peg. Entertainment Earth stands only have one peg too if I'm not mistaken (can't seem to locate any of mine right now). Again, with Protech you can order some other stuff you might want/need and save shipping. I get card protectors and action figure cases from them so adding some stands to an order is rather easy. And I've only ever had one screw up from them and they fixed it at no cost to me and made sure I was happy. So they definitely get my vote for customer service. (their AF1 and AF2 cases are must-haves for your MOC figures that you don't want messed up!)

There are also some interlocking stands that you can get which (according to the seller's advertisements) are supposed to be great for displaying massive armies and troops in formations. These are some of the only stands I've never actually ordered so I can't tell you how good they might be. They just seem to stick out too much to me and I haven't been able to get myself to try them.