3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Picked up the FA Wolverine vs Hulk and SC vs Mandarin packs at my LCS today, they only got 1 set in. They didn't have the Juggernaut and Colossus pack but thats ok since I have the revision wave with Masked Juggernaut on pre-order from BBTS anyways. Still hoping that the Canadian Toy"r"us will get the two packs or im never getting the Doom or She-hulk packs. ON top of all that my car happens to break down at my LCS which sucks.

BUT it was nice to finally get some new darn figures!!!!!!!!!!

went to Walmart tonight to find that they had put a bunch of stuff on clearance.. MU 2-packs and Marvel Legends were both marked down to 11 bucks.

the bad part is they didn't have anything left except for a wave 1 Ironman..

yesterday they had about 10 comic packs, and somebody bought them all today after they went down to 11 bucks!

yesterday, they also only had about 4 ML Drax figures.. then today I go in there and all they have is an Ironman! I would have bought some of the wave 1 figures I skipped before.. oh well

went to Walmart tonight to find that they had put a bunch of stuff on clearance.. MU 2-packs and Marvel Legends were both marked down to 11 bucks.

the bad part is they didn't have anything left except for a wave 1 Ironman..

yesterday they had about 10 comic packs, and somebody bought them all today after they went down to 11 bucks!

yesterday, they also only had about 4 ML Drax figures.. then today I go in there and all they have is an Ironman! I would have bought some of the wave 1 figures I skipped before.. oh well

I went to walmart in tampa and saw the same thing. It's almost like their preparing space for the new stuff to hit the shelves. My uncle who also collects told me that the same thing is being done in all the walmarts in my home town of miami. Oh man, something is about to happen. At least I hope that all this means will finally get new stuff at retail in singles.

Is there any point of checking out a Target for MU? The last thing I found at a Target was the Thanos/Warlock and Gambit/Sinister packs. I think the Storm/Psylocke wave was the last new single carded wave. Has anything come through Target since these?

Three new comic packs can be found there.

Hulk vs Wolverine

Mandrain vs SC

Maskless Juggs vs Colossus

I can't figure out what is going on with the comic packs in Illinois.

I went to Toys R Us (with all of the scalpers) this morning, and they got back in a bunch of Wolverine/She-Hulk and Magneto/Cap comic packs. There were none of the other two for the second consecutive week. The scalpers made a beeline for those comic packs (allowing me to get the new Star Wars wave).

Also, I have been to every Target around me several times a day for the last week or so. Most have 2-3 old comic packs on the shelves, and none seem to be getting the new ones. Are these going to be regional exclusives or something?

Went on my weekly hunt a little bit ago and found the new fall of cybertron transformers @. Target. Went to TRU next and came across this jewel

5b35d252.jpg

72af38de.jpg

I'm sorry, but is Cyclops giving Sinister the bird finger in that pakage?!lmao It kinda looks like it at first glance.

Got Fedex and USPS both delivered today. Couple of Star Wars people for one of my sons and some custom fodder, but the big deal - and I mean BIG deal came from HTS through Fedex. You know what I'm talking about.....that freaking Super Helicarrier is huge! My oldest is only 12 and stands about 5'4" tall so the thing comes up to his chest when stood on end (uh, stood the helicarrier on end. not my son. he stands "on end" already.lol)

But I've got to say, if you're tight on money and don't think you can afford the Helicarrier then skip it and get the Insights book. The photography and the dioramas are spectacular, but his actual insights as he was forced to give up photography towards the end of his life are worth far more than the cost of the helicarrier really. So next time you're thinking about ordering from HTS, throw that book into your cart too. It really is a great book. I warn you though, read it alone if you don't want anyone to see you cry.

And make sure your significant other takes a little read-through too. I'm sure you'll get some good benefits from that.

Dang I'm going to have to go shopping today! So Walmart has them on clearance?

I heard the new Comic Packs were in Austin, TX. I hope that means that they'll be hitting the rest of Texas then because I really want that She-Hulk and FF Spider-Man!

Only ones I know of that hit here so far are the 2 TRU Spidey packs (with Rhino and Doom)

anyone have whatever number it is I will need at TRU for them to look up and see if they have the She Hulk/Wolverine or Magneto/Captain America Comic packs? thanks in advance

6 53569 76615 5

bah. I went to TRU and found a worker that was reluctant to help. She looked up that number and said there were 5 on the floor. The only thing I could find was 3 of the Future Foundation sets and 2 of the Spidey Rhino sets (3+2=5). So does that number work for those packs? Or is that number only for the the other sets. I am confused.

Finally got my X-Factor six pack along with the Mandarin and FF comic packs at Toys R Us! Glad I get a discount. I passed on the Wolverine/Hulk pack as the single carded Hulk is coming. Also passed on the Juggernaut pack for now. I wouldn't mind the unmasked Juggernaut but really don't need the Colossus so I will wait until either it goes on sale or try to snag a loose one off ebay. No sign of the X-Men/Avengers packs yet.

This week's haul. Aside from Tuesday, there has been a delivery every day.

HTS Super Helicarrier and Masters of Evil Set

Case of 3 packs from BBTS

Wave 18 set of 5 from BBTS

Wave 19 case from AmokTime

Nick Fury from ebay seller

Wolverine and She Hulk from ebay

superhaul.png

http://z1.ifrm.com/1250/1/0/p407497/fury.png

How did you manage to get the clear Sue version of the F4 set? Phone call? Email them? Pure luck? Please tell me/us...

How did you manage to get the clear Sue version of the F4 set? Phone call? Email them? Pure luck? Please tell me/us...

I bought the Heroic age case. So I have a second Heroic Age 3 pack if anyone is looking to buy/trade for it. Clear Sue was shipping in that case and since I didn't have Classic Avengers, I decided to take a chance and was very pleased to see Clear Sue.

Been lurking for months as i don't usually have a lot of time to post & this site is blocked at my work, but will hopefully be able to post from time to time. Hi all!

TRU Times Square got their first new anything MU-related in months with the Spider-Man packs (Rhino & FF Doom) this week and also a case of Legends. Checked again today and several of both packs are still there along with Bucky Cap, Drax, Hope and Constrictor. Both areas with MU & Avengers single-packs are nearly empty. Anyone still need a Gladiator? ;)

Very impatiently waiting for Wave 18/19 to arrive. I walked around Chinatown for an afternoon a couple weeks ago trying to get lucky (wink wink) with the Jubilee wave but only came back with some 3.75 IM2 figures I missed initially. Also recently found some of the latest SM wave and an Avengers BW at a discount store in Harlem. Man it's a lot of work finding this fantastic junk!