3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Am I reading correctly that some stores are getting lots of the Spidey/Doom and Spidey/Rhino packs and not the Wolverine/She-Hulk and Cap/Magneto packs while some stores are getting the opposite? My store is filled with the She-Hulk and Magneto group and has not seen the other.

I found all 4 new comic packs at the TRU in Houston. Stupid layout though. The Spidey packs with Rhino and Doom were back with the MU stuff but the She-hulk and Magneto packs were in the front of the store mixed in with the Spidey movie line figures. If I hadn't wandered by I would have missed them.

Am I reading correctly that some stores are getting lots of the Spidey/Doom and Spidey/Rhino packs and not the Wolverine/She-Hulk and Cap/Magneto packs while some stores are getting the opposite? My store is filled with the She-Hulk and Magneto group and has not seen the other.

Yeah, I went to two TRU's in my area and they only had the Spidey/Doom and Spidey/Rhino sets...no luck with the SheHulk/Wolvie and Cap/Magneto sets. They may come later so I'll just have to keep a lookout.

I hate that all of this merchandise is dropping on us at once. They really needed to space this stuff out...I have a kid now, I can't spend like I used to...

anyone have whatever number it is I will need at TRU for them to look up and see if they have the She Hulk/Wolverine or Magneto/Captain America Comic packs? thanks in advance

6 53569 76615 5

bah. I went to TRU and found a worker that was reluctant to help. She looked up that number and said there were 5 on the floor. The only thing I could find was 3 of the Future Foundation sets and 2 of the Spidey Rhino sets (3+2=5). So does that number work for those packs? Or is that number only for the the other sets. I am confused.

no that is specifically that pack's #

the FF pack is:

6 53569 77576 8

and your welcome...

Been lurking for months as i don't usually have a lot of time to post & this site is blocked at my work, but will hopefully be able to post from time to time. Hi all!

TRU Times Square got their first new anything MU-related in months with the Spider-Man packs (Rhino & FF Doom) this week and also a case of Legends. Checked again today and several of both packs are still there along with Bucky Cap, Drax, Hope and Constrictor. Both areas with MU & Avengers single-packs are nearly empty. Anyone still need a Gladiator? ;)

Very impatiently waiting for Wave 18/19 to arrive. I walked around Chinatown for an afternoon a couple weeks ago trying to get lucky (wink wink) with the Jubilee wave but only came back with some 3.75 IM2 figures I missed initially. Also recently found some of the latest SM wave and an Avengers BW at a discount store in Harlem. Man it's a lot of work finding this fantastic junk!

yup, that pretty much sums up my hunts in as well...have to look randomly sometimes in NYC.

welcome aboard.

my Walmart has comic two packs clearenced for 11, 3 packs for 17 and avenger 4 packs for 22. Picked up a dd and be pack. May go back for a gambit and sinsister pack or the gog 3 pack. No thanos or adam warlock though only pm ifist and qs wman.

Also saw the doom spiderman and rhino spiderman packs at tru. No she hulk thogh. Will keep looking. Hoping to find that pack.

Also saw the gi joes at dollar general. Got storm shadow and cc. They had all the others. So if anybody really wants them. I could pick them up.

I found all 4 new comic packs at the TRU in Houston. Stupid layout though. The Spidey packs with Rhino and Doom were back with the MU stuff but the She-hulk and Magneto packs were in the front of the store mixed in with the Spidey movie line figures. If I hadn't wandered by I would have missed them.

heh, I completely walk past that section. I will have to take a look tomorrow, could be where I missed them.

What part of IL are you? I need to get me a she hulk/wolvie pack

Yeah, my TRU has tons of the FF Spidey/Doom and Spidey/Rhino sets(like 6 of each) but no X MEN/Avengers sets. I can do a trade if you need those.

There might be a chance I can get a Maria Hill figure for free! A friend of mine works with a guy that got the SDCC carrier for his kid. I guess he got it for him because the kid is really into the Marvel Legos and the carrier is a better scale for those figures than the Marvel Universe ones. He said if his kid doesn't want the figures my friend can have them who will in turn give them to me!

Pretty much all the stuff on TRU.com is now sold out of the new comic packs. Well, apparently except for Rhino/Spider-Man and that's because no one seems to want that one.

I'm going over the next 3 days to 3 TRUs, 3 targets, a Walmart jic and 2 TJ Maxxs looking for the Sentinel. We called TRU and they said they got in new two packs and there are four kinds. I swear if I go and the four kinds refer to the stupid old packs...

Had a good week. I built m SDCC Helicarrier into a a shelf above my current display area on the wall, it turned out pretty cool.

TRU had the FF Doom/Spiderman pack but I passed on Spidey/Rhino. No signs of the other two packs at all. LCS randomly had Loose White Ninja and Hydra Soldier from that Henchman pack for $3 each so i grabbed them and got a Red Gaurdian and an Avenger Skrull online pretty cheap(haven't seen the Avenger wave 3 ANYWHERE in my area still).

So I'm doing my honeymoon in Las Vegas next week and wondered if anyone knew of any half decent toy hunting places out there? I remember a vintage toy place off the downtown strip I'm going to revisit but nothing else. Otherwise I'll be sweeping the Targets and TRUs for leftovers... Really, I'll be doing that anyways though.

Pretty much all the stuff on TRU.com is now sold out of the new comic packs. Well, apparently except for Rhino/Spider-Man and that's because no one seems to want that one.

I'm going over the next 3 days to 3 TRUs, 3 targets, a Walmart jic and 2 TJ Maxxs looking for the Sentinel. We called TRU and they said they got in new two packs and there are four kinds. I swear if I go and the four kinds refer to the stupid old packs...

I bet the 4 they have are the two spidey packs and the two x-men vs avengers packs...

Good luck with the TJ's though, I'm in desperate need of a King Loki, so if you run across one in your travels, you have a buyer here.

16619227[/url]']

Been lurking for months as i don't usually have a lot of time to post & this site is blocked at my work, but will hopefully be able to post from time to time. Hi all!

TRU Times Square got their first new anything MU-related in months with the Spider-Man packs (Rhino & FF Doom) this week and also a case of Legends. Checked again today and several of both packs are still there along with Bucky Cap, Drax, Hope and Constrictor. Both areas with MU & Avengers single-packs are nearly empty. Anyone still need a Gladiator? ;)

Very impatiently waiting for Wave 18/19 to arrive. I walked around Chinatown for an afternoon a couple weeks ago trying to get lucky (wink wink) with the Jubilee wave but only came back with some 3.75 IM2 figures I missed initially. Also recently found some of the latest SM wave and an Avengers BW at a discount store in Harlem. Man it's a lot of work finding this fantastic junk!

TRU had both XvA comic packs today as well as more Legends incl. Masked Daken. Picked up both packs though the paint apps on Magneto and She-Hulk were pretty crappy across the board. Also grabbed an ML Blue Flame Ghost Rider as I guess I've decided to build Terrax now. Gotta love how you can wear yourself down over time...

Eh ... screw it. I'm opening the comic colors Hydra Attack Trooper. He doesn't match my other Hydra guys, but he can just be special.

The green and yellow one? You can always make him Deadpool's buddy Bob.

Ha! Totally - I was thinking that too! He just looks so competent though ... Maybe he can be Bob on a sad day. ;-)

What part of IL are you? I need to get me a she hulk/wolvie pack

I went to the TRU in Naperville/Aurora (Westfield Mall) today - they had the She-hulk/Wolvie pack and I picked up their last (AFAIK) Cap/Magneto pack. Didn't see either Spidey pack, though.

None of the Target/Walmarts around here seem to have anything new yet, either.

BTW, hi everybody - longtime lurker, first time poster. Thanks to everyone for educating me on the ins and outs of collecting these figures. Living vicariously through my 5 year old, who doesn't know how good he's got it. Back in "my day", all we had was the lousy 16-or-so Secret Wars figures.