3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

16619323[/url]']

16619277[/url]' date='Aug 4 2012, 03:31 AM']
16619228[/url]' date='Aug 3 2012, 04:59 PM']Am I reading correctly that some stores are getting lots of the Spidey/Doom and Spidey/Rhino packs and not the Wolverine/She-Hulk and Cap/Magneto packs while some stores are getting the opposite? My store is filled with the She-Hulk and Magneto group and has not seen the other.

What part of IL are you? I need to get me a she hulk/wolvie pack

I went to the TRU in Naperville/Aurora (Westfield Mall) today - they had the She-hulk/Wolvie pack and I picked up their last (AFAIK) Cap/Magneto pack. Didn't see either Spidey pack, though.

None of the Target/Walmarts around here seem to have anything new yet, either.

BTW, hi everybody - longtime lurker, first time poster. Thanks to everyone for educating me on the ins and outs of collecting these figures. Living vicariously through my 5 year old, who doesn't know how good he's got it. Back in "my day", all we had was the lousy 16-or-so Secret Wars figures.

Welcome! Same here with the Secret Wars line. The only one I ever had (and could afford) was Iron Man. They've definitely come a long way.

meh, had another "Spaceballs" day of hunting here. Two Wally's, Target, and a TRU and nothing. zip. nada. zero.

anyone else here try that piece of crap game called Heroes of Might and Magic VI? It has ticked me off for the last time. I don't know if I'll ever get another Ubisoft title if this is the way they do things. Am I alone in hating Ubisoft's mandatory "cloud save", which really means it's saving nothing?

The Jubs, Prof X and Blaastar wave was near.

And a guy was kind enough to tell me he bought them all an hour earlier.

As for everything else? Take a willlllllddddddddddd gueessss.

I actually found myself frustrated but patient when there was nothing. Now that something has been spotted and someone got there first and cleaned out everything? Patience worn out.

I was just wondering where all the variant sentinel has been spotted so far? I've seen tj maxx and marshalls, but wondered if there was anywhere else I might check? The only place I ever saw the sentinels was at TRU last fall (in western pennsylvania).

I've really been looking to pick one of these guys up...hopefully more will show up soon, but I'm not counting on it...

I was just wondering where all the variant sentinel has been spotted so far? I've seen tj maxx and marshalls, but wondered if there was anywhere else I might check? The only place I ever saw the sentinels was at TRU last fall (in western pennsylvania).

I've really been looking to pick one of these guys up...hopefully more will show up soon, but I'm not counting on it...

Just TJMaxx and marshalls

I actually found myself frustrated but patient when there was nothing. Now that something has been spotted and someone got there first and cleaned out everything? Patience worn out.

you talking about at retail or a mom and pop store?

Never hit houston. I'm still hopeful that they will show up.

you talking about at retail or a mom and pop store?

Apparently Kmart.

K-Mart had MU?! I frickin' hate going to their stores: poor selection, stupid return policy, and indifferent workers. But if that's what I have to put up with to get what I want...

Honestly, it doesn't make sense to me. I went to check the aftermath and they didn't even have a PLACE for it. So I don't get it at all. Not to mention why they would get that wave of all the waves when they haven't had anything in forever is mind boggling.

I'd think he was lying but I had checked everywhere else so you know, I got no idea. I still got more places to check monday but man, that just blows.

That would be the first sighting of ANY new MU at KMart I've seen in years! :)

Seriously man! I had that store out of my rotation so I would have missed it anyway, and NOW I am adding it back to my rotation of hunt stores.

And I hate Kmart. They make Toys R Us prices look fair and reasonable.

Of the new wave, I only am after Bill and Beast and well Ghost Rider just because I need him. Now I'm thinking just get the whole 120 buck revision case with the Witch wave from BBT and sell off the rest of them that I don't want. I could straight up cancel my Juggernaut pre-order with that case too. But man, that price tag is brutal.

And I hate case buying since the Spider-Man I want is the future foundation and have no interest in baghead or Miles Morales.

Nice grab dude that black panther is a gem, let me know if you're missing anyone , I've got a ton of moc characters and I'm bout to ship out army...so I gotta down size

LMK if you have either of these plz

Electro 025 - have 91391. looking for 01891 or one that begins with 0

phasing vision (glossy)- 5 digit stamp should be something like 92330

Nice grab dude that black panther is a gem, let me know if you're missing anyone , I've got a ton of moc characters and I'm bout to ship out army...so I gotta down size

LMK if you have either of these plz

Electro 025 - have 91391. looking for 01891 or one that begins with 0

phasing vision (glossy)- 5 digit stamp should be something like 92330

Had no idea there were different phasing visions, I do have one moc...I'll pull it out and check the stamp and message you if it matches

thanks a bunch. That goes for you other guys too ;) If it doesn't make a difference to you non completists I can even trade one of my spare "matte" Visions for you to keep in your collections

I'm a completist but the whole paint scheme doesn't really matter unless noticeable like ronin, and it sucks because I ship out in 2 weeks so I'm going to miss wave 18 19 and 20 , plus I need a few more comic packs and the x factor box set.

I'm a completist but the whole paint scheme doesn't really matter unless noticeable like ronin, and it sucks because I ship out in 2 weeks so I'm going to miss wave 18 19 and 20 , plus I need a few more comic packs and the x factor box set.

the x-factor set is in stock right now at TRU.com and if you add $5 more of eligible product to your order you get free shipping. They also have some of the new comic packs up for sale on the site.