3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

6356804913_dda25c15e3_z.jpg

THis image might help.

I happened to have them when i compared my multiples at one point.

Nice grab dude that black panther is a gem, let me know if you're missing anyone , I've got a ton of moc characters and I'm bout to ship out army...so I gotta down size

LMK if you have either of these plz

Electro 025 - have 91391. looking for 01891 or one that begins with 0

phasing vision (glossy)- 5 digit stamp should be something like 92330

Had no idea there were different phasing visions, I do have one moc...I'll pull it out and check the stamp and message you if it matches

I picked up X-Men Collector Pack (X-Force with Apocalypse) and Black Costume Spiderman vs Dr. Doom Comic pack at TRU. I picked up Silver Centurian vs. Mandarin and Wolverine vs. Hulk comic packs at Target.

I passed on Collosus vs. Juggernaut because I don't need a helmetless Juggy and Colossus looks bad in just grey. I would have also passed on the Mandarin set, but I never saw the Mandarin in store from the Iron Man 2 line.

My favorites are the Hulk, Angel. and that Spiderman. (He should have been the alternate ML Spiderman as opposed to Big Time Spidey).

Hi guys,

I've been a long-time lurker, and figured it should be time to contribute something to these amazingly helpful forums.

Last night I went to Walmart just as they were stocking the toy shelves, and found the Avengers toy line "Chitauri Cosmic Chariot Invasion". I guess it comes 3 per case, because I saw a guy leave the toy aisle with two in his cart, and there didn't seem to be that many deluxe figures left.

Good luck hunting guys!

6356804913_dda25c15e3_z.jpg

THis image might help.

I happened to have them when i compared my multiples at one point.

Nice grab dude that black panther is a gem, let me know if you're missing anyone , I've got a ton of moc characters and I'm bout to ship out army...so I gotta down size

LMK if you have either of these plz

Electro 025 - have 91391. looking for 01891 or one that begins with 0

phasing vision (glossy)- 5 digit stamp should be something like 92330

Had no idea there were different phasing visions, I do have one moc...I'll pull it out and check the stamp and message you if it matches

I had many multiples of both at one point in time but I accidentally sold or traded the wrong one that I wanted to keep :o

I found some stuff at different stores.

First off at Wal Mart - I found an Invisible Skin Lizard from the Spider-Man Movie Line. Has anyone else seen this, Id never heard about it. Are there any other new Spidey figs I should know about.

Toys R Us - Found Dr. Doom/Spidey 2 Pack. I have to take it back though. Doom fell apart as soon as the package was open.

Target - Found one remaining Hulk/Wolverine 2 pack. Wish they had had the other two 2 packs in this wave, but I still picked up the Hulk/Wolverine pack.

Then in the Mail, I got the SDCC Masters of evil set and the new wave of MU. Kraven and Beta Ray Bill are 2 of the best figures in the MU line.

Found the Collectors pack. Found out the Walmart no longer stocking MU is set in stone for my state so I'm really screwed. Found the black armored Iron Man 2 figure at TJ Maxx, nothing else.

As for the two Targets and two Toys R Us, not a thing. Not a sniff of a thing.

We discussed it and we are just ordering the figures revision case we think. It's just going to be easier for us.

Alright, i was gonna wait until tomorrow when I had 6 of the 7 comic packs, wave 18, wave 19 and wave 21 to post all at once but got this in today from Hong Kong before my wave 19 arrived (tomorrow) and was too excited not to share pics.

Before my inbox gets flooded I haven't decided what to do with the extras yet (either trade or sell for the few things left I need to be complete)

I present wave 21 (and extras)-

CameraZOOM-20120806170205132.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120806170352558.jpg

It came with the Amazing Bagman and upside down Morales (same as W18 :sad: ) both both Blaastars!

Alright, i was gonna wait until tomorrow when I had 6 of the 7 comic packs, wave 18, wave 19 and wave 21 to post all at once but got this in today from Hong Kong before my wave 19 arrived (tomorrow) and was too excited not to share pics.

Before my inbox gets flooded I haven't decided what to do with the extras yet (either trade or sell for the few things left I need to be complete)

I present wave 21 (and extras)-

CameraZOOM-20120806170205132.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120806170352558.jpg

It came with the Amazing Bagman and upside down Morales (same as W18 :sad: ) both

both Blaastars!

Wolvie - what did you have to pay for the Prof X/Jubilee/Blastaar cases and if it was less than your first born child how can we also get these?