3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So jealous right now...

I've already decided that I'll probably jump the gun on future waves, as Hasbro's shipping is just too weird. Pre-ordering just seems to be more productive than wasting time and energy hoping for a miracle.

But, then again, seeing those cases tells me that Hasbro will use Wave 21 to restock pegs, so maybe it will hit at the end of September or early October.

Bagman is the variant for the FF Spider-Man. He's supposed to be in Wave 19, but it seems that all the early cases have the variants first (see Miles Morales in all the Wave 18 cases) and then the regular version will ship later. It happened with Astral Dr. Strange, as well, as I can remember picking up at least a handful of them for board members when that wave first hit retail.

Awesome haul man.

Has anyone seen Future Foundation Spider-Man carded or loose (not counting promo pics or convention displays)?

I wish I knew what case he'd be in, kind of weird that Bagman is being released in so many waves.

haven't seen any yet. I don't think he came in these first cases of wave 19 (fully expecting Bagman tomorrow) but hopefully he'll be in the revision.

Bagman is the variant for the FF Spider-Man. He's supposed to be in Wave 19, but it seems that all the early cases have the variants first (see Miles Morales in all the Wave 18 cases) and then the regular version will ship later.

I got my wave 18 case from Entertainment Earth 2 weeks ago and got 2 x red and blue Ultimate Spider-Man.

Bagman is the variant for the FF Spider-Man. He's supposed to be in Wave 19, but it seems that all the early cases have the variants first (see Miles Morales in all the Wave 18 cases) and then the regular version will ship later.

I got my wave 18 case from Entertainment Earth 2 weeks ago and got 2 x red and blue Ultimate Spider-Man.

That's weird. Everyone that ordered from BBTS seemed to get the Miles Morales variant.

Don't suppose you'd want to trade one for a Miles variant? :wink:

yeah, they used to be stacked vertically. That's how I have about 3 or 4 cases worth of dupes stored. Makes it very hard to see what's in there and also to take them out. I do keep a list on the outside of the boxes though. I believe the Avengers figures are shipped the same way as well as the Joes.

yeah, every other toyline Hasbro makes has them in the box with the openings on the top so you can open it and see all the figures inside. MU was the only toyline they did with those stupid cases where all the figures were stacked so you had to take them all out to see what's in it. That old style case also is the reason why so many MU cards are bent straight out of the case. Glad to see them change the case to the regular style, finally

Awesome haul man.

Has anyone seen Future Foundation Spider-Man carded or loose (not counting promo pics or convention displays)?

I wish I knew what case he'd be in, kind of weird that Bagman is being released in so many waves.

I know.. I really want the Future Foundation spidey.. not even because I like the Future Foundation.. but I do want that cyclops body in white finally.. so many customs to do.

As soon as I get a Future Foundation Spiderman, I am taking the paint off and putting MoonKnight on it

I have always wanted to post one of my hunts so here we go. 1300 miles round trip.

Kearney, NE

Target 1 Jugg/Col comic pack (picked up one)

2 Wol/Hulk comic pack (picked up one)

Lots of Iron fist/Power man and Gladiator singles

Lincoln, NE

Toys R Us 3 Spider/Doom comic packs (picked up one)

3 Spider/Rhino comic packs (picked up one)

4 X-Factor team box sets (why they didn't put Beast instead of Sinister boggles my mind) (picked up one)

Omaha, NE

Target Nothing new

Toys R Us 3 X-Factor team box sets

Council Bluffs, IA

Toys R Us 1 X-Factor team box sets

Target Pegs over flowing with wave 17 strange!

Des Moines, IA

Target Nothing new

Target Nothing new

Toys R Us Nothing new

Ankeny, IA

Target Nothing new

Ames, IA

Target Lots of Iron fist/Power man and Gladiator singles

Mason City, IA

Target Found a translucent arm electro

Walmart Lots of Iron fist/Power man and Gladiator singles

Owatonna, MN

Target Lots of Iron fist/Power man and Gladiator singles

Minneapolis, MN

4 Targets Lots of Iron fist/Power man and Gladiator singles

2 Toys R Us Nothing, I don't understand why they have stuff spread out in so many different areas and when you ask for help

with the specific number they still can't find anything even though is says they have 10 in stock.

I try not to hunt Wal-marts because 75% of Midwest walmarts don't carry Marvel universe any more.

No sign of wave 18 or the she hulk/wolverine, captain america/magneto, or iron man/mandarin comic packs, but I don't worry about comic packs because they are not has hard to find as singles.

Also ordered wave 18 from small joes. I have never had trouble with any orders from them and it was in stock today. Also a good deal compared to $9.99 in stores plus tax and all the diesel fuel running around.

Got my BBTS Beast wave figs.

(2 more customs to retire)

Beast's head is a ltitle small and I don't like that he's straight black and yellow.. I wanted a more dark navy. He's a great figure though.

I like Beta Ray Bill a lot although I don't like his shoulder pads being sculpted to the cape.

Kraven.. this figure does nothing for me. I really wish he had been the classic look.

Don't feel any desire to open Hulk and the Morales Spiderman figs. Probably trade them off.

Beast's head is a ltitle small and I don't like that he's straight black and yellow.. I wanted a more dark navy. He's a great figure though.

I like Beta Ray Bill a lot although I don't like his shoulder pads being sculpted to the cape.

Kraven.. this figure does nothing for me. I really wish he had been the classic look.

Don't feel any desire to open Hulk and the Morales Spiderman figs. Probably trade them off.

I'll trade the Kraven from you mate. Maybe Miles as well.

I'll trade the Kraven from you mate. Maybe Miles as well.

Eh, I'll keep Kraven just because I want a Kraven to keep with my Spidey villains... but yeah Miles is up for trade. Let me know.

Just a heads up, Ebay seller DorksideToys is selling wave 19 figs loose. So if your not a MOC collecter then hit them up. Just bought a set for 68$ shipped. I think S.Witch was just 18$. But her and Kang were limited because of case break up.

I've ordered from them before too,everything is complete they just open and send to get the lowere shipping cost.

Edit: Only 2 Scarlet Witches left, gogogo!