3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Did you ask for combined shipping? I had to do that, my shipping was like 15$ then went to 5$ after.

I just looked at what I wrote before and forgot to say minus Bag Head spidey >.>

Yeah, it works if you're wanting them right now, but you could pre-order from BBTS and get all 5 for $68 plus shipping. I think I'm just going to order the revision case all for me, the pack-ins for trade, and sell/trade what I already got from BBTS. I'd rather get a retail rate per figure than do $16-20 a pop, as I just can't justify doing that.

TRU and the target are like next door my bad

Hey big did that TRU open already in Vallejo?

Ya jason1551, for me it was better through that guy. My BBTS set preorder was going to be 77$ shipped. I didn't want baghead so 68$ shipped and get them in 3 days was a better way for me.Now i'm caught up til wave 20 and the uncanny X-Men boxset and from here on out its just cherry picking with the rest of the waves for me.

Okay, so what i understand is someone is saying that wave 21 is showing up at kmart? I don't believe it but if so i think that is just messed up. I hate kmart. God i hope this not true. Any actual verification to this?

What...............

I have a Miles Morale variant up for trade, I did want a normal verson but not really anymore. I'll trade it though for some older figs, loose is fine, heres what i'm looking for so far.....

1.)Enchantress

2.)Maverick

3.)Ragnarok

P.M. me if interested.

TRU and the target are like next door my bad

Hey big did that TRU open already in Vallejo?

Ya jason1551, for me it was better through that guy. My BBTS set preorder was going to be 77$ shipped. I didn't want baghead so 68$ shipped and get them in 3 days was a better way for me.Now i'm caught up til wave 20 and the uncanny X-Men boxset and from here on out its just cherry picking with the rest of the waves for me.

Naw not yet..hit the one in PH they had the 2 packs only got one CA magneto is that normal

The lucky part was target had the Juggy Col. FA Wolvie an Hulk which was luck

16619702[/url]']

16619701[/url]' date='Aug 7 2012, 10:20 PM']Okay, so what i understand is someone is saying that wave 21 is showing up at kmart? I don't believe it but if so i think that is just messed up. I hate kmart. God i hope this not true. Any actual verification to this?

What...............

I have a Miles Morale variant up for trade, I did want a normal verson but not really anymore. I'll trade it though for some older figs, loose is fine, heres what i'm looking for so far.....

1.)Enchantress

2.)Maverick

3.)Ragnarok

P.M. me if interested.

Heres the short version. Guy was talking on his phone to his friend, happy as can be. Told his buddy he got the prof, jubs, and blas at kmart. Yes, he got him a set too. Then after he got off the phone, I said Kmart has Marvel U and well he informed me had.

So do I know for sure if he was lying? Nope. And I saw no signs of a shelf space for MU. I've since added Kmart back to my hunt (uggh) and seen nothing. So honestly? Not a clue but with Hasbro, I wouldn't be shocked.

16619702[/url]']

16619701[/url]' date='Aug 7 2012, 10:20 PM']Okay, so what i understand is someone is saying that wave 21 is showing up at kmart? I don't believe it but if so i think that is just messed up. I hate kmart. God i hope this not true. Any actual verification to this?

What...............

1.)Enchantress

2.)Maverick

3.)Ragnarok

P.M. me if interested.

Heres the short version. Guy was talking on his phone to his friend, happy as can be. Told his buddy he got the prof, jubs, and blas at kmart. Yes, he got him a set too. Then after he got off the phone, I said Kmart has Marvel U and well he informed me had.

So do I know for sure if he was lying? Nope. And I saw no signs of a shelf space for MU. I've since added Kmart back to my hunt (uggh) and seen nothing. So honestly? Not a clue but with Hasbro, I wouldn't be shocked.

You know, in thinking about that, do you know if he meant Kmart here in the states? For instance, they are selling that Anti-Venom figure in a 3-pack in Kmart in Australia. It could be that he got them overseas and it was shipped to him...a possibility...

16619702[/url]']

What...............

1.)Enchantress

2.)Maverick

3.)Ragnarok

P.M. me if interested.

You know, in thinking about that, do you know if he meant Kmart here in the states? For instance, they are selling that Anti-Venom figure in a 3-pack in Kmart in Australia. It could be that he got them overseas and it was shipped to him...a possibility...

He said an hour ago in town. I just hate searching Kmart. They never have anything. I'm going to take a run tomorrow morning to a one close to me. If they pull this fluke wave stocking off, I'll let everyone know.