3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I googled China and this is what I came up with

http://robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/mai...g=us&CatID=

Is that where you got yours from? The prices seem reasonable.

No kidding. However, Jabalong was saying that the Professor X/Blastaar/Jubilee "wave" is already readily available in Hong Kong, so I think this stuff will be hitting the US as soon as retailers start restocking MU.

went to Target today.. saw the new Hulk/Wolvie and IM/Mandarin packs.. I actually bought the Hulk pack because I think he looks better than the other 2 versions from the 4-pack and single pack. I felt dumb for buying it at 18 bucks.. but it's the best version of him.. so whatever.

They also had the new Chitauri alien deluxe chariot figure from the Avengers.. it was a terrible joke.. really sad looking. Wow did they screw up releasing this thing 5 months after the movie dropped or what? Good decision putting out the crappy IM and Cap deluxe figures first

I also found the beast wave yesterday at TRUS they only had regular spidey, no miles variant. Also found the deluxe chitauri at walmart for $9.00 each, only bought 2 because I had already spent the rest of my cash on the beast wave.

I agree these chitauri figures are not that good (mostly lack of articulation, detail wise they look very good), but once you start setting them up as an army against the avengers they look nice :)

hey congrats on the TRU scores guys.. are they still 10 bucks? or have they raised their prices now that everyone else is 10 bucks too?

Hey Evil, can you post a pic of the comic pack Hulk and regular Hulk together please?

I bought that comic pack Hulk because I thought he looked better.. but I might take him back

Hey Evil, can you post a pic of the comic pack Hulk and regular Hulk together please?

I bought that comic pack Hulk because I thought he looked better.. but I might take him back

These are from Ashtalon over at Rebelscum, technically it is the comic pack version with the 4 pack version (but I think everyone is saying the 4 pack is the same as the single carded version):

fb51d2f9.jpg

He also did one with She Hulk to show that their green matches:

27c870c1.jpg

Oh, and I forgot to ention my TRU got in new MU figures today!!!..... too bad it was an old revision case... :sad:

It was this case: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

My TRU's have been getting that case in for months. I was hoping they had stopped shipping them. The Iron Spidey variant is in that case (randomly) however.

Oh, and I forgot to ention my TRU got in new MU figures today!!!..... too bad it was an old revision case... :sad:

It was this case: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

My TRU's have been getting that case in for months. I was hoping they had stopped shipping them. The Iron Spidey variant is in that case (randomly) however.

Yeah I grabbed him

These are from Ashtalon over at Rebelscum, technically it is the comic pack version with the 4 pack version (but I think everyone is saying the 4 pack is the same as the single carded version):

fb51d2f9.jpg

He also did one with She Hulk to show that their green matches:

27c870c1.jpg

ahah! thank you very much. I think I definitely prefer the comic pack version. I like his skin color better, and the fact that he has eyebrows lol

maybe we'll do a poll later to see which the board prefers