3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hey Evil, can you post a pic of the comic pack Hulk and regular Hulk together please?

I bought that comic pack Hulk because I thought he looked better.. but I might take him back

These are from Ashtalon over at Rebelscum, technically it is the comic pack version with the 4 pack version (but I think everyone is saying the 4 pack is the same as the single carded version):

fb51d2f9.jpg

He also did one with She Hulk to show that their green matches:

27c870c1.jpg

Only thing is that the comic pack colors don't match WWH

Hey Evil, can you post a pic of the comic pack Hulk and regular Hulk together please?

I bought that comic pack Hulk because I thought he looked better.. but I might take him back

These are from Ashtalon over at Rebelscum, technically it is the comic pack version with the 4 pack version (but I think everyone is saying the 4 pack is the same as the single carded version):

fb51d2f9.jpg

He also did one with She Hulk to show that their green matches:

27c870c1.jpg

those eyebrows on the 2pack version make him look quite a bit different

Found a goldmine at a toys r us in Columbia, MD.

They had 4 each of the Spidey/Dooms, Spidey/Rhino, Wolv/She Hulk, and CaptA/Magneto sets.

Also grabbed a masked Daken for trade if anyone is interested.

Hey grui, did that TRU have any of the new singles (i'm particularly looking to pick up BRB). I live close enough to make the drive, but i don't want it to be in vain. Thanks!

PS First time poster here.... Hi everyone!

another "spaceballs" day for MU. We combed the desert (formerly known as Brandon) and we didn't find .......

and that was after spending almost 3 hours to get 5 kids hair cuts. crazy. stupid. and totally NOT worth it to me. Good thing #6 doesn't need a hair cut or we might still be there!

btw, anyone seen those little Marvel motorcycles they've got now? Forgot what they are called but a 2pk is like $8 at TRU and they're tiny little cycles you rev up. Neat looking. kids think it's kinda cool. but @ basically $4 a pop I'm not too sure about them. Still better than squinkies or bonka zonks. ....er, well, to be clear I meant Marvel bonka zonks. the "other" bonka zonks now.....

Saw the TRU comic packs.

- SheHulk/Wolverine (very very disappointing)

- Cap/Magneto (not bad if you were an x-men fan in the 80s)

- Spidey/Rhino (repacks)

- Spidey/Doom (Absolutely Awesome...would have bought it if either I was a FF fan, or it wasn't $20...redick)

Isn't it weird that the regular ol' 616 Cap isn't available on a single card? If i didn't have the Cap/Klaw pack I'd have gotten this one in a second.

I also saw the 2 Avengers team packs at a random Walmart in Wisconsin. The pack with Hawkeye Hulk Loki and Finned Ironman is UNBELIEVABLE. If I missed out on the Loki/FrostGiant, I'd have ran this thing up to the register. The Black Widow set blows...

Found a goldmine at a toys r us in Columbia, MD.

They had 4 each of the Spidey/Dooms, Spidey/Rhino, Wolv/She Hulk, and CaptA/Magneto sets.

Also grabbed a masked Daken for trade if anyone is interested.

Hey grui, did that TRU have any of the new singles (i'm particularly looking to pick up BRB). I live close enough to make the drive, but i don't want it to be in vain. Thanks!

PS First time poster here.... Hi everyone!

No, they didn't.

Just got back out of a drenching rain from hunting. Finally found the TRU X-Men box set I passed on the first time I saw it. Sucks balls that I didn't get it for $44.99 when I first saw it and now paid $51.99 today. Something is really up with TRU prices. I went to get my extra figure from purchasing the Helicarrier a few weeks ago since they have a promo going on now. I originally purchased it from one TRU who charged $76.99 when all the others were charging $69.99 but I had already gotten a price adjustment for that. However when I went to get my free Thor figure (got an Odin since thats all they had) the Helicarrier was scanning for $80.99. Luckily I go in there so often they just charged me back my original price.

Back on topic. I also found a king Loki at TJ Maxx. Thats up for trade along with She Hulk, Bag Spidey, and Punisher from Wave 19. I'm looking for Beast, Kraven, Professor X, Jubilee, Beta Ray Bill, or in a long shot asking a reg colored vision, black suited Marvel girl or reg suited Havoc.

This is most of my trade/purchase/auction haul of the last 2 weeks. August was busy. Probably more than the entire 2012 year combined.

558195_4058696118796_1471061932_n.jpg

Not pictured are my carded wave 18 and 19 figures that are already on the wall with the rest of my carded collection. Thought about getting off the couch to add them to the photo, but the forecast for that event tonight is slim to unlikely.

This is most of my trade/purchase/auction haul of the last 2 weeks. August was busy. Probably more than the entire 2012 year combined.

558195_4058696118796_1471061932_n.jpg

Not pictured are my carded wave 18 and 19 figures that are already on the wall with the rest of my carded collection. Thought about getting off the couch to add them to the photo, but the forecast for that event tonight is slim to unlikely.

Love that Daredevil comic. :) Ive been focusing a lot on picking up some old school comics lately. I'll post a pic later once I finish cleaning the house :D