3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found this "target" exclusive at one of my normal mom and pop stores

IMG_20120809_195230.jpg

I'm so hating my local guys these days.....nothing new Locally.

I recieved 2 of the Avengers Aliens from HK, these things really......suck.

They have only Shoulder, head leg and foot articulation.....REALLY?

No Knee or elbow joints. These thing rock the old early 80's Articulation.

So disappointing.

I recieved 2 of the Avengers Aliens from HK, these things really......suck.

They have only Shoulder, head leg and foot articulation.....REALLY?

No Knee or elbow joints. These thing rock the old early 80's Articulation.

So disappointing.

a self fulfilling prophecy on hasbros part? they didn't think it would sell well so they cut corners which discourages people from buying.

This is awesome.

I get back form Cali and i get to read pages of great hauls and more!! Congrats on the new waves. As for me, i'll just be hunting them down at retail.

While there i got these, from hate to say it, but from Frank and Sons. This place was huuuuge-a true scalper's paradise. Had to haggle down the prices, but i'm happy for what i paid for them which was still cheaper than ebay, especially for the early wave figures. Not really into Heroclix, but for the scale changers they are perfect for MU.

7770928192_9a8dd3d76a_c.jpg

7770929158_835bea7912_c.jpg

catching up on this thread - does anyone have a miles morales SP up for trades or for sale still? Read there were some, but dont know i'm just late to jump on them.

Small addition to my haul this week as the mail finally ran and brought me my first Chitauri chairot. Admittedly not very impressive by itself and the articulation on the figure is more than just lacking but that being siad I think once I can get a few of them they'll look awesome hung up flying all over my city diorama. So like in the movie, I think the key to these guys is sheer numbers LOL.

I got my sixth chitauri figure today (still $9 each) and you are right, they look great in large numbers :)

Found this "target" exclusive at one of my normal mom and pop stores

IMG_20120809_195230.jpg

how much did that run you at the local "mom and pop" store?

I paid 40

but i also paid 40 for the helicarrier a few months ago at the same spot and those are retailing for 70

Does cap come with a retooled head with covered ears?

It looks that way but can't really tell from the pic.

I have seen every new comic pack in stores, only picked up the She-Hulk/Movie toy style terribad legs Wolverine one. Grabbed a Beta Ray Bill, only new one I have found. Left the Chitauri(whatever it's called) figure w/vehicle at Walmart (Was $9 or $10..) next day they were all gone, but figure had terrible articulation so I could care less.

No Shae Vizla still in Star Wars. If I can't get it by the end of the month, I'm done with Star Wars.

Done with GI Joe thanks to this movie delay nonsense, one less line Hasbro can get money out of me for.

Found the TRU My Little Pony 7-pack that has DJ P0N3, mounting that on my DJ equipment setup (Spent a few grand on that a month ago, haven't had enough time to practice mixing yet sadly)

Checking more stores tomorrow for new Marvel and Star Wars figures... I have a good loop planned in my head.

I went into TJ Maxx looking for Laufey and Loki but instead found 2 Marvel Masterworks Galactus--both the dark purple variants with the translucent Silver Surfer for $30 each. The boxes were pretty hammered, but still, considering I paid $64 to get my regular Galactus, not a bad find (I'd gladly trade one for an X-Force Archangel, if anyone's interested).

Wow, that's awesome! Are you in Canada, or the US?

From what i'm reading wave 19 street date is Oct. 30th. How did alot of us get it already here in the states?

And anyone know the release date of the Inhumans and Uncanny Box sets?

Some people ordered it from other countries, who are getting it first. Same with Wave 21.

TRU $5 off anything coupon - no minimum purchase

http://babiesrustv.com/promo/brucoupon.htm...ewType=viewFull

print one in Google Chrome, and one in IE and you will get two coupons each with unique barcodes

Great tip, thanks!

Some people ordered it from other countries, who are getting it first. Same with Wave 21.

But wave 19 is hitting the U.S. now, its were I got mine. Every wave 19 figure on Ebay is coming from the U.S.

I just want to know the thinking behind this "Wave 18 came first to overseas,Wave 19 came first to the U.S. and Wave 21 came from the future" logic?

But wave 19 is hitting the U.S. now, its were I got mine. Every wave 19 figure on Ebay is coming from the U.S.

I just want to know the thinking behind this "Wave 18 came first to overseas,Wave 19 came first to the U.S. and Wave 21 came from the future" logic?

But where is Wave 19 coming from within the US? BBTS Preorders haven't shipped yet, HTS didn't stock it yet. Seems like Wave 19 was imported to the US and people in the US are selling their extras...

My haul for today...wave 19 or at least most of it. Wow months without anything then 2 waves in 2 weeks. :wacko:

2012-08-10184222.jpg

Did you find them at retail, if so where? I live in Huntsville.

Assuming you found that Laufey at the Florence TJ Maxx? I saw him last week, but decided to leave it there for someone that wanted it. Glad you found it!