3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Ya except, there are no overseas ebayers with wave 19 figs for sale or even sightings of wave 19 overseas.

Wave 19 unofficially hit here in the states first, if it didn't there would still be some W19 stuff being sold on ebay overseas but there is not only U.S. sellers. I highly doubt every wave 19 case from overseas was bought up from U.S. buyers leaving no figures there to buy or even be sighted.

Which makes me think shipments either leaked here or where shipped out to U.S. sellers by mistake instead of W18 cases.

I believe Forbidden Planet in London got Wave 19 last week.

Man these guys are awesome...

The turtles would be WAY more awesome if they were the size of the originals. I don't need a 6" set. :/

I hope this mean that the blonde widow is coming soon.

I asked Dwight Stall about these at SDCC, he said if I provided him a list of the figures that never made it to production, he'd look into putting them in future revision waves.

So maybe?

Hey peteparker I was over at the toyark and I think it was you who said wave 18 was going to be at retail by the end of this week. Is there any truth to this or was it someone else.

I talked to a TRU stocker and they said new stuff would be put out after they finished with their reset. I've already seen the X-Factor set this week, so W18 can't be too far behind.

Hey peteparker I was over at the toyark and I think it was you who said wave 18 was going to be at retail by the end of this week. Is there any truth to this or was it someone else.

People started finding wave 18 at retail at different stores last week.

LCB shops or walmart and target, because the LCB shops in miami and tampa that I have gone to don't have anything. I heard new york, texas, and california are the only ones getting anything. I'm wondering when the rest of us will get any.

All the tru have been closing here in florida and a lot of the walmarts are not getting any :hulk: . So i'm limited to just target. Things are getting pretty bad down here for mu.

I learned from the Psylocke wave and the other packs that Kokomo generally gets more in stock rather quickly after the fist initial batch and they generally offer it for less the second time. Otherwise I'll take my chances at retail for FF Spidey. Something tells me I won't have a hard time finding a Spider-Man figure. :wink:

So I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered Wave 18 from BBTS! It ended up being around the same as the figures plus gas to find them, but I've never ordered from them so I hope it goes well. Ordering from a toy shop takes the fun out of the hunt, but my biggest piece of anxiety comes from not being able to check paint apps and things like that. I guess if these don't look up to par I'll keep em MOC and if/when I see them in the wild I'll buy a double to open! Also, does anybody know which Ultimate Spidey ships from BBTS?! Is it Miles Morales variant or former Ultimate Spidey Peter Parker?

I'm still looking for Sif myself. Oh and Pete, I didn't get to the Post Office today man but I will. Surgery and news stuff coming up for me. The figure is still yours, haven't forgot man.

And that revision box from BBTS with both waves worked out to like 11 dollars a figure shipped. That is perfectly within range for me since.

ETA: wow, autocorrect put in a curse word, that's new.