3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I was at Marshall's today and a kid literally knocked me over to get to a MU Sentinel. I have to admit, I was a little mad but figured he would have to put it back anyway because his mom was going to tell him no. So I listened to their conversation and after about 10 minutes of fervent pleading, the mom gives in and allows him to put the Sentinel in her cart. I was a little upset for missing picking it up, but was happy that this kid will take this monster toy out and play with him like it should be.

Then I went across the street to TJ Maxx and they had 3...so I was able to pick one up anyway!

Also stopped by Ross and they could give a crap about their toy section...at least TJ Maxx/Marshall's stocks year round. Ross is like, we'll put some stuff out Xmas time and be crap the rest of the year...

Today was awesome!! First I went to Walmart and found nothing but I would like to note that they did the re-model. The boy and girl toy sections were moved around a bit, and a whole lot of their toys were on sale. MU comic packs for $11 and MU three packs for $17.

Then I went to Toys'R'Us, and there they were, wave 18 finally hit stores in my area. Picked up Beta Ray Bill, Beast, The Hulk, and Spider-Man. I also picked up the old Ghost Rider. Not only that but I scored the Avengers Black Widow and Hawkeye. TRU also had all the new 2-packs, but I passed.

Then I went to Marshalls and found the Sentinel. Only one there, I went ahead and swung by TJ Maxx just to see if they also had the Sentinel and they also had one (put it on the front of the shelf so other collectors or kids and see it).

Not entirely Marvel but my haul from TRU and Target today.

CameraZOOM-20120816170306235.jpg

And also a She-Hulk/Wolvie 2 pack for my bud.

One Target had one IM/Mandarin 2 pack and another had 2. TRU had 1, 2 Cap/Magnetos, She-Hulk/Wolvie and Rhino/Spidey. No FF Doom/Spidey or Juggy/Colossus (which I still need). No sightings of Wave 18 at retail here either. I did however order and get in another MU18 case in hopes of getting the "regulars" that I need but got the same asst. So I'm looking to:

a) sell a set of 5 for $55 (Miles and Upside down Beast)

b) trade a Miles AND upside down Beast for red/blue Spidey and RIght side up Beast (preferably together)

c) sell or trade Miles, Beast, Kraven and Hulk. Or Black Widow

Today was awesome!! First I went to Walmart and found nothing but I would like to note that they did the re-model. The boy and girl toy sections were moved around a bit, and a whole lot of their toys were on sale. MU comic packs for $11 and MU three packs for $17.

Then I went to Toys'R'Us, and there they were, wave 18 finally hit stores in my area. Picked up Beta Ray Bill, Beast, The Hulk, and Spider-Man. I also picked up the old Ghost Rider. Not only that but I scored the Avengers Black Widow and Hawkeye. TRU also had all the new 2-packs, but I passed.

Then I went to Marshalls and found the Sentinel. Only one there, I went ahead and swung by TJ Maxx just to see if they also had the Sentinel and they also had one (put it on the front of the shelf so other collectors or kids and see it).

congrats man, You really had a very good day. Hopefully i'll have the same luck down here soon.

My honeymoon in haul hasn't been bad, raided most of the Targets and Toys R Us's in the Las Vegas area and found the last remnants of a Wave 18 case, grabbed both Hulks and Spiderman. Since I'm blowing money this week I finally picked up the IronFist/PowerMan 2 pack and Astonishing Wolverine along with Mandarin/IronMan and Juggernaut/Colossusall, another Multiple Man, and 9 Skrulls I found around town since I haven't seen any in my part of Michigan yet, sorry locals.

Have a couple of ebay winnings waiting at home for me so when i get home saturday.

I was amazed at the dozens of Warriors 3 and Destroyer figs at one of the Toys R Us here.

So here's a funny story.

Stopped by my local Walmart today because yesterday, they had a bunch of the sheets up telling them where to put items.

Today, there was a sheet detailing what needed to be done, including a new Spider-Man display along with the exclusive figures. It was marked as "done" by an employee...

...except that it totally wasn't. No Spidey display, no new figs.

I did however, find the translucent hands/feet Lizard figure at another Walmart.

Hey PigIron, what part of Ohio did you find wave 18? I'd love to find that normal ultimate spidey...

I'm from the Dayton-area & found some here Monday morning...

Oh that's awesome! I guess I better start hunting then, I'm over in Cincinnati. Where did you find them and was there peter parker ultimate spideys? :)

haven't seen anything except for the new comic packs at Target (last week)..

and my Walmart got screwed up big time! They went from having 8 pegs for MU, 3 pegs for comic packs, a spot for 3-packs, and 2 pegs for ML figures to just having TWO pegs for MU.. that's it!

I blame Hasbro.. walmart thinks that they aren't getting any sales for these items .. so they cut them out. they don't know it's because Hasbro hasn't shipped anything for 8 months

haven't seen anything except for the new comic packs at Target (last week)..

and my Walmart got screwed up big time! They went from having 8 pegs for MU, 3 pegs for comic packs, a spot for 3-packs, and 2 pegs for ML figures to just having TWO pegs for MU.. that's it!

I blame Hasbro.. walmart thinks that they aren't getting any sales for these items .. so they cut them out. they don't know it's because Hasbro hasn't shipped anything for 8 months

hopefully that will change once the new figures arrive for them, Like waves 18 & 19. the new two pack with iron man/mandarin, hulk/wolverine, and colossus/juggernaut. Also when the new 3-packs arrive, all this is going to fly of the shelves. I know i'm getting one of each, so the walmart by me is going to be stripped clean by me.

hopefully that will change once the new figures arrive for them, Like waves 18 & 19. the new two pack with iron man/mandarin, hulk/wolverine, and colossus/juggernaut. Also when the new 3-packs arrive, all this is going to fly of the shelves. I know i'm getting one of each, so the walmart by me is going to be stripped clean by me.

How can it change when they're not ever going to get in that stuff except possibly for the MU figures? The vast majority of Walmarts here in eastern PA have also deleted all the Marvel lines except for MU figures, although some have dropped those as well. That means they won't be getting the new ML figures, 2-packs or 3-packs.

I was at Marshall's today and a kid literally knocked me over to get to a MU Sentinel. I have to admit, I was a little mad but figured he would have to put it back anyway because his mom was going to tell him no. So I listened to their conversation and after about 10 minutes of fervent pleading, the mom gives in and allows him to put the Sentinel in her cart. I was a little upset for missing picking it up, but was happy that this kid will take this monster toy out and play with him like it should be.

Then I went across the street to TJ Maxx and they had 3...so I was able to pick one up anyway

I like this story

Hey PigIron, what part of Ohio did you find wave 18? I'd love to find that normal ultimate spidey...

I'm from the Dayton-area & found some here Monday morning...

Oh that's awesome! I guess I better start hunting then, I'm over in Cincinnati. Where did you find them and was there peter parker ultimate spideys? :)

They were actually in the Huber Heights store so I'd cross that one off your list. All that was left there last I checked was a Hulk and what looked like a regular Spidey, standing upright. Not sure which is which though. Hope that helps...

Went by TRU in Times Square today and they had all the 2-packs except Hulk/Wolverine and Spider-Man/Rhino (go figure!). They're going for an eye-watering $23 per pack (!!!).

They were also well-stocked with Legends Wave 2 except, of course, Piledriver and Thunder. There are a number from Wave 1 as well.

MU, however, is another story. A very sad, sad story. The last time I went they were well-stocked with Wave 17, but this time there wasn't even any of those. Each and every peg was filled with peg-warming Gladiators. Poor Gladiator...hard times for MU all 'round in NYC it seems...