3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

haven't seen anything except for the new comic packs at Target (last week)..

and my Walmart got screwed up big time! They went from having 8 pegs for MU, 3 pegs for comic packs, a spot for 3-packs, and 2 pegs for ML figures to just having TWO pegs for MU.. that's it!

I blame Hasbro.. walmart thinks that they aren't getting any sales for these items .. so they cut them out. they don't know it's because Hasbro hasn't shipped anything for 8 months

hopefully that will change once the new figures arrive for them, Like waves 18 & 19. the new two pack with iron man/mandarin, hulk/wolverine, and colossus/juggernaut. Also when the new 3-packs arrive, all this is going to fly of the shelves. I know i'm getting one of each, so the walmart by me is going to be stripped clean by me.

yeah, but they won't even be getting those until they do another reset. walmart rarely receives items that they don't have a set shelf spot for. And since they took away the pegs/shelf for those items, they won't be getting them in. And even when the new MU figures come, my store will only be getting 1 or 2 cases at a time now, instead of 4-6

16620843[/url]']

Went by TRU in Times Square today and they had all the 2-packs except Hulk/Wolverine and Spider-Man/Rhino (go figure!). They're going for an eye-watering $23 per pack (!!!).

They were also well-stocked with Legends Wave 2 except, of course, Piledriver and Thunder. There are a number from Wave 1 as well.

MU, however, is another story. A very sad, sad story. The last time I went they were well-stocked with Wave 17, but this time there wasn't even any of those. Each and every peg was filled with peg-warming Gladiators. Poor Gladiator...hard times for MU all 'round in NYC it seems...

I swung thru around 10:15 and they had one Hulk/Wolvie but I knew it wouldn't last long. MU has been Gladiator-only for a week now and none of them (rightfully so at this point) are moving. I tried asking an employee when they might be restocking but as usual they know nothing...

stopped by my favorite collectible show and picked up these guys:

-Sinister and Gambit pack

-Fandral from Thor

-Masters of Evil SDCC exclusive pack

-Hawkeye and Loki from avengers

-Marvel's Kang (Thats right, KANG!)

-Cable hopeless

-Shocker

-Lizard

-Doc Ock from Spidey comic line

-Kraven

-Darth Malgus from Star Wars

-Reservoir Dogs 5 pack

Pretty awesome haul!

Hey PigIron, what part of Ohio did you find wave 18? I'd love to find that normal ultimate spidey...

I'm from the Dayton-area & found some here Monday morning...

Oh that's awesome! I guess I better start hunting then, I'm over in Cincinnati. Where did you find them and was there peter parker ultimate spideys? :)

They were actually in the Huber Heights store so I'd cross that one off your list. All that was left there last I checked was a Hulk and what looked like a regular Spidey, standing upright. Not sure which is which though. Hope that helps...

Thanks for the info! I went over to Meijer next to me and managed to find a normal Ultimate Spidey hidden behind some Falcons. What luck!

Hey PigIron, what part of Ohio did you find wave 18? I'd love to find that normal ultimate spidey...

I'm from the Dayton-area & found some here Monday morning...

Oh that's awesome! I guess I better start hunting then, I'm over in Cincinnati. Where did you find them and was there peter parker ultimate spideys? :)

They were actually in the Huber Heights store so I'd cross that one off your list. All that was left there last I checked was a Hulk and what looked like a regular Spidey, standing upright. Not sure which is which though. Hope that helps...

Thanks for the info! I went over to Meijer next to me and managed to find a normal Ultimate Spidey hidden behind some Falcons. What luck!

Maybe it's to early, but is the consenses that Ultimate Spidey/Peter Parker is the turning out to be harder to find?

stopped by my favorite collectible show and picked up these guys:

-Sinister and Gambit pack

-Fandral from Thor

-Masters of Evil SDCC exclusive pack

-Hawkeye and Loki from avengers

-Marvel's Kang (Thats right, KANG!)

-Cable hopeless

-Shocker

-Lizard

-Doc Ock from Spidey comic line

-Kraven

-Darth Malgus from Star Wars

-Reservoir Dogs 5 pack

Pretty awesome haul!

But how much did you PAY for all those from Frank and Sons?

Saw all the new omic packs at target.....passed.

Really want the ult spiderman reg version.....

Is it bad I bought the Hulk/Wolvie two pack because Hulk has eyebrows in this version.

Nope it's not :) I did the same thing because I like the color of that Hulk better from the 2-pack and Hulk no like having no eyebrows ;P

Maybe it's to early, but is the consenses that Ultimate Spidey/Peter Parker is the turning out to be harder to find?

for now. when the other cases ship Miles will be impossible to find. Same way with ML, FF Spidey and Unmasked Daken variants shipped first, now only BT Spidey and Masked Dakens are on the pegs

I think you might be right, the same thing happened with Cable. Cable w/Hope was out first and the Hopeless Cable was hard to find then the new cases shipped and you never saw Cable w/Hope again! As well I think that happened with the Doc Strange wave :( I was in the middle of moving and when the first cases of Strange came out I missed it and once the cases with regular Strange started shipping and I was able to hunt again, I couldn't find clear Strange to save my life.

for now. when the other cases ship Miles will be impossible to find. Same way with ML, FF Spidey and Unmasked Daken variants shipped first, now only BT Spidey and Masked Dakens are on the pegs

I think you might be right, the same thing happened with Cable. Cable w/Hope was out first and the Hopeless Cable was hard to find then the new cases shipped and you never saw Cable w/Hope again! As well I think that happened with the Doc Strange wave :( I was in the middle of moving and when the first cases of Strange came out I missed it and once the cases with regular Strange started shipping and I was able to hunt again, I couldn't find clear Strange to save my life.

I saw four clear doc strange, but didn't have my card on me and no cash at the moment.

Although I don't even own a reg doc......don't care for character at all....I did however know clear strange was going to be hard to find later.....and going to be worth some cash later on.

Scored the X-Factor set and the Magneto and She-Hulk packs at TRU. Found the new wave of comic packs (minus Juggernaut/Colossus) at Target, so I picked up the Mandarin set. I'm also seeing several Walmarts doing away with Marvel Universe. Not a comforting sight. Where are you guys finding wave 18? 19?

Found full wave 18 at TRU the other day. Picked them all up except for Kraven. (Don't know why, just didn't speak to me)

Scored the X-Factor set and the Magneto and She-Hulk packs at TRU. Found the new wave of comic packs (minus Juggernaut/Colossus) at Target, so I picked up the Mandarin set. I'm also seeing several Walmarts doing away with Marvel Universe. Not a comforting sight. Where are you guys finding wave 18? 19?

Found full wave 18 at TRU the other day. Picked them all up except for Kraven. (Don't know why, just didn't speak to me)

Should have gotten him for me, I would have paid you $12 plus shipping.

found the Toys R Us X Factor 5 Pack today. I picked 1 up. I think its a great pack.

Also saw Doom/Spidey 2 Pack, but I already have the Spider-Man 2 packs, Im just looking for those X Men vs Avengers 2 packs now.

I also stopped in Target hoping to find Colossus/Juggernaut and IM/Mandrin, but no luck.

How many of you guys and gals have been finding the Avengers Deluxe Chitauri w/ Chariot?? and what store seems to have it most???

So some of you guys are finding Sentinels at Marshalls & TJ Maxx correct?! Well does anybody know if TRU price matches because I found two Sentinels at a random, very out of the way, TRU and I'm thinking on picking them up but I don't want to pay full price if I don't have to eh.

no, TRU doesn't price match. Walmart and Target are the only ones that do. But even they wouldn't price match this item because it has to be advertised, and it isn't.

So some of you guys are finding Sentinels at Marshalls & TJ Maxx correct?! Well does anybody know if TRU price matches because I found two Sentinels at a random, very out of the way, TRU and I'm thinking on picking them up but I don't want to pay full price if I don't have to eh.

no, TRU doesn't price match. Walmart and Target are the only ones that do. But even they wouldn't price match this item because it has to be advertised, and it isn't.

Thanks Clam :) looks like I'm gonna be traveling to some way out Marshalls & TJ Maxxs lol

Actually, it looks like TRU is price matching now:

TRU Price Match

That being said, as you mentioned, they won't do it without an ad.

And speaking of Sentinels, I picked up a "classic" colored one tonight at a local Marshall's.

Actually, it looks like TRU is price matching now:

TRU Price Match

That being said, as you mentioned, they won't do it without an ad.

And speaking of Sentinels, I picked up a "classic" colored one tonight at a local Marshall's.

The Marshall's by me have nada :( Sucks since the Sentinels aren't toys that Marshal'sl would put in an ad anyway and are basically just overstock on their shelves (everywhere but where I am in the Midwest!)