3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

You know, I can accept not like but accept the lack of articulation EXCEPT when in the case of the Chitauri both the prototypes AND the actual packaging show the figure able to achieve certain poses. The packaging clearly shows the Chitauri holding the gosh awful ax gimmick weapon and yet he{the actual figure} will NOT be able to. That's really false advertising if you ask me.

Alright this is more like it went hunting this morning and found juggernaut/colossus 2-pack at another target and bought it. Talked with some workers there and they told me they already had wave 18 in the back but, could not release it yet until the area is cleared from all the spider-woman, dr. strange, iceman, falcon, and gladiators. One guy who worked there told me he was preserving a kraven figure for himself and that the whole of south florida would be getting wave 18 this week by at least friday. Will see if this is true but, I've visited at least 5 walmarts, 3 targets, and 1 tru and there all just filled with mostly gladiators, wreckers, iceman, and x-23.

Saw the remenants of wave 18 at a Target. Just the Hulk left but after doing a side by side comparison I'm definately going to get the 2 Pack one. I like the darker green but not having eyebrows painted when they're clearly sculpted is really dumb.

I need to visit ft. lauderdale more often if you guys already got wave 18, the walmarts by me have nothing new and all i've seen at the targets so far is the 2-packs. I was on my way up there when you told me you had found the 2-packs. Just then we got them the very next day and I never went up there but, looks like I should have since I would of also found wave 18.

Keep an eye at your TRU's for their shipment day this week. My TRU said, while nothing new single carded in stock, had a "huge" amount of MU in their warehouse and to check back on thursday (shipment day).

That's the same day target employees told me to check. Looks like I'm going to be busy this thursday checking target and tru.

Saw the remenants of wave 18 at a Target. Just the Hulk left but after doing a side by side comparison I'm definately going to get the 2 Pack one. I like the darker green but not having eyebrows painted when they're clearly sculpted is really dumb.

Ya I like the 2pack Hulk color more, but I like the single carded She-Hulk outfit more then here 2pack counterpart. And since I want both Hulk siblings to match color wise it was single carded Hulk and Shulkie for me.

Gotta send a Fafnir sized shout out to jason1551 for sending me great pics of the Sentinel price & UPC in hopes that it would have allowed me to try and price match @ TRU! There are some real awesome MUCs on here! As fate would have it, I eneded up randomly dropping by a Marshalls and I found a Sentinel!! So now I'm going to take the Sentinel to TRU and see if they will price match from the actual toy itself ;)

Does the single card Chituari have proper articulation? I need a couple if they do.

No, they don't!! On the packaging it looks like it has elbow articulation but the figure itself has no elbow or knee articulation. You can't even pose the Chituari like how it is on the packaging. Damn you hasbro :hulk:

Does the single card Chituari have proper articulation? I need a couple if they do.

No, they don't!! On the packaging it looks like it has elbow articulation but the figure itself has no elbow or knee articulation. You can't even pose the Chituari like how it is on the packaging. Damn you hasbro :hulk:

Wow, for real? I thought it was only the delux chariot one that had crappy articulation?

Got the Xmen pack at a TRU. First TRU that I found it wanted $55 which I thought was BS so I waited. Found it at another one maybe 10 miles away from that store and they only wanted $45 so I grabbed it. That first TRU had the Shulkie/Wolvie, Cap/Magneto, and FFSM/DD but they were all labled either $22 or $23 so I passed on all but that cool black spidey even though I like my custom white DD better. Checked the receipt later and it reads only $20! even though the scanners also said it would be $23. Weird.

Also picked up the Chitauri w/chariot (is this a Chitauriot?lol) but couldn't get myself to get more than one.

Without a doubt the coolest haul this weekend was the new Spider-Man Lego set with Doc Ock. It is really cool and best of all it comes with Iron Fist as a Lego too! woohoo! I hope they make lots more Marvel legos.

Got the Xmen pack at a TRU. First TRU that I found it wanted $55 which I thought was BS so I waited. Found it at another one maybe 10 miles away from that store and they only wanted $45 so I grabbed it. That first TRU had the Shulkie/Wolvie, Cap/Magneto, and FFSM/DD but they were all labled either $22 or $23 so I passed on all but that cool black spidey even though I like my custom white DD better. Checked the receipt later and it reads only $20! even though the scanners also said it would be $23. Weird.

Also picked up the Chitauri w/chariot (is this a Chitauriot?lol) but couldn't get myself to get more than one.

Without a doubt the coolest haul this weekend was the new Spider-Man Lego set with Doc Ock. It is really cool and best of all it comes with Iron Fist as a Lego too! woohoo! I hope they make lots more Marvel legos.

Which tru did you see the she hulk/wolvie at. Was it the one in brandon or in st. pete.

Which tru did you see the she hulk/wolvie at. Was it the one in brandon or in st. pete.

neither. I was in Orlando for the last few days. My mom is having major surgery in a couple days so we took her on a little vacation for the weekend to help her relax and forget about it. I think it was the Florida Mall location that had the most 2pks but also the highest prices. The Mall at Millenia had less but their prices were at least 10% lower across the board it seemed.

Lakeland had absolutely nothing as per their usual it seems lately.

We did find some cool Star Wars sets my son was wanting and a Cars set my youngest son was wanting. My oldest however feels gypt because he didn't find any Transformers to get except Sgt Kipp (or something like that) which I wouldn't pay almost $18 to get because we had seen him at Ross months ago for like $8 or less but he didn't want him then.

But no, Brandon, and Westley Chapel still have nothing to the best of my knowledge. We haven't been over to the Pinellas side in a while, but from what I've heard they don't have anything in Clearwater or St Pete either really. Hopefully we see waves 18-21 all hit this week! That would be a major haul! Of course, school starts this week here so I'll be slightly busy, but I'm hoping to find stuff anyway.

Alright this is more like it went hunting this morning and found juggernaut/colossus 2-pack at another target and bought it. Talked with some workers there and they told me they already had wave 18 in the back but, could not release it yet until the area is cleared from all the spider-woman, dr. strange, iceman, falcon, and gladiators. One guy who worked there told me he was preserving a kraven figure for himself and that the whole of south florida would be getting wave 18 this week by at least friday.

if that really happened like that, you could have went to the customer service desk and had them bring the case of wave 18 up to you. they can't hold stuff for themselves and most of the time, if they have room on the pegs at all, or if you are going to buy several of them, they will bring you out the cases from the back

Alright this is more like it went hunting this morning and found juggernaut/colossus 2-pack at another target and bought it. Talked with some workers there and they told me they already had wave 18 in the back but, could not release it yet until the area is cleared from all the spider-woman, dr. strange, iceman, falcon, and gladiators. One guy who worked there told me he was preserving a kraven figure for himself and that the whole of south florida would be getting wave 18 this week by at least friday.

if that really happened like that, you could have went to the customer service desk and had them bring the case of wave 18 up to you. they can't hold stuff for themselves and most of the time, if they have room on the pegs at all, or if you are going to buy several of them, they will bring you out the cases from the back

There has always been something fishy going on at that target. Yet its the place that seems to have the best stuff in the area, only problem is they always hold stuff until they get what they want. My brother worked there for awhile and told me they had blades and archangels once and I wanted them but, the supervisor took the 2 blades and the 2 archangels. Also the supervisor there personally orders what he wants. The supervisor there collects and so does the guy I talked to. You'd be surprised about the stuff that goes on there, things I can't talk about here since this is a forum about toys and kids visit here. I did not know they let this kind of stuff slide and I did not know you could ask them to bring something from the back for you to buy. I never asked and always like to be nice to employees and don't ask to many questions. I always like to leave stores as soon as possible, I'm still afraid to be seen hunting for toys at my age. My own father and bro make fun of me all the time.