3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Alright this is more like it went hunting this morning and found juggernaut/colossus 2-pack at another target and bought it. Talked with some workers there and they told me they already had wave 18 in the back but, could not release it yet until the area is cleared from all the spider-woman, dr. strange, iceman, falcon, and gladiators. One guy who worked there told me he was preserving a kraven figure for himself and that the whole of south florida would be getting wave 18 this week by at least friday.

if that really happened like that, you could have went to the customer service desk and had them bring the case of wave 18 up to you. they can't hold stuff for themselves and most of the time, if they have room on the pegs at all, or if you are going to buy several of them, they will bring you out the cases from the back

There has always been something fishy going on at that target. Yet its the place that seems to have the best stuff in the area, only problem is they always hold stuff until they get what they want. My brother worked there for awhile and told me they had blades and archangels once and I wanted them but, the supervisor took the 2 blades and the 2 archangels. Also the supervisor there personally orders what he wants. The supervisor there collects and so does the guy I talked to. You'd be surprised about the stuff that goes on there, things I can't talk about here since this is a forum about toys and kids visit here. I did not know they let this kind of stuff slide and I did not know you could ask them to bring something from the back for you to buy. I never asked and always like to be nice to employees and don't ask to many questions. I always like to leave stores as soon as possible, I'm still afraid to be seen hunting for toys at my age. My own father and bro make fun of me all the time.

yeah, you just have to go up to the front desk with the DCPI number for an item. If you don't know it, you can find it on the peg tag for whatever you are looking for. It is always 9 digits, like XXX-XX-XXXX . They will lookup the item and if they have a backroom location, they will bring it up to you.

if there is a problem with employees taking stuff for themselves, just talk to a manger that isn't in that section..

and don't worry about anyone thinking you are strange for being a grown man buying toys. I am sure that they are used to it

Got the Xmen pack at a TRU. First TRU that I found it wanted $55 which I thought was BS so I waited. Found it at another one maybe 10 miles away from that store and they only wanted $45 so I grabbed it. That first TRU had the Shulkie/Wolvie, Cap/Magneto, and FFSM/DD but they were all labled either $22 or $23 so I passed on all but that cool black spidey even though I like my custom white DD better. Checked the receipt later and it reads only $20! even though the scanners also said it would be $23. Weird.

Also picked up the Chitauri w/chariot (is this a Chitauriot?lol) but couldn't get myself to get more than one.

Without a doubt the coolest haul this weekend was the new Spider-Man Lego set with Doc Ock. It is really cool and best of all it comes with Iron Fist as a Lego too! woohoo! I hope they make lots more Marvel legos.

Which tru did you see the she hulk/wolvie at. Was it the one in brandon or in st. pete.

neither. I was in Orlando for the last few days. My mom is having major surgery in a couple days so we took her on a little vacation for the weekend to help her relax and forget about it. I think it was the Florida Mall location that had the most 2pks but also the highest prices. The Mall at Millenia had less but their prices were at least 10% lower across the board it seemed.

Lakeland had absolutely nothing as per their usual it seems lately.

We did find some cool Star Wars sets my son was wanting and a Cars set my youngest son was wanting. My oldest however feels gypt because he didn't find any Transformers to get except Sgt Kipp (or something like that) which I wouldn't pay almost $18 to get because we had seen him at Ross months ago for like $8 or less but he didn't want him then.

But no, Brandon, and Westley Chapel still have nothing to the best of my knowledge. We haven't been over to the Pinellas side in a while, but from what I've heard they don't have anything in Clearwater or St Pete either really. Hopefully we see waves 18-21 all hit this week! That would be a major haul! Of course, school starts this week here so I'll be slightly busy, but I'm hoping to find stuff anyway.

I hope your mom is okay and feels better, i'll pray for her. Just came from class, I started school today and have been busy. I remember your tips on college and started taking classes centered more towards my history degree. Well i'm of to my next class.

Just found a classic color Sentinel at TJ Maxx for the low low price of $30. They had 2 there so I left one for the next lucky fellow.

I also found a Wolverine Weapon X Chamber at a random Walmart on clearance for $9. There were three there and a bunch of Motorcycle Logan's all on clearance...looks like they've been there for a while.

PM me if you can make it to the western chicago suburbs (and have more than 2 posts), I'd be more than happy to tell you where these are...but seriously, don't bother if you're just a message board vulture...

I find it awesome everyone is out looking for Wave 18 and of wave 18, I'm looking for Ghost Rider only. Talk about feeling like the weird collector here at the moment heh.

We saw the Chitauri. Even if I had money flowing out of me, I can't buy that thing. It looks just lazy. Even my lady passed on it and she was willing to buy an Avengers Hulk until I talked her out of it. That figure just comes out like Hasbro wasn't expecting to ship many of them anyway so they just tossed it together to get rid of the design.

I have an extra Ghost Rider MOC , if you want it at cost!

I find it awesome everyone is out looking for Wave 18 and of wave 18, I'm looking for Ghost Rider only. Talk about feeling like the weird collector here at the moment heh.

We saw the Chitauri. Even if I had money flowing out of me, I can't buy that thing. It looks just lazy. Even my lady passed on it and she was willing to buy an Avengers Hulk until I talked her out of it. That figure just comes out like Hasbro wasn't expecting to ship many of them anyway so they just tossed it together to get rid of the design.

Recently picked up the Chitauri Chariot pack. It's ok. However, upon hearing that the Cosmic Axe Chitauri is exactly the same as the one in the Chariot, I cancelled the Avengers Wave 4 preorder I had. I'll just try to pick up a Nick Fury somewhere for a decent price.

I was just considering this same thing. I also thought that if I don't get a Nick Fury, it won't be the end of the world since I have the IM2 one.

After 4 months of no MU figures on the pegs of my local Fred Meyers (the only place here that has ever had MU figs), the finally restocked....and filled 2 pegs with an older revision case?!!!! Damnmit, dont need or want iceman, grey hulk, unionnjack, absorbing man, wolvie, ultimate magnulto, old red hulk....anyone need these?

I need a big favor guys in Miami area, early september I'll be in a bussines trip, near by Miami International Airport, Ill have a few free hours, somebody from the area could tell me if there is anything worthy (Im looking for the new comic paks, maybe a sentinel) on Miami international Mall, also Im planing to go to Sawgrass Mills

any pointer?? thanks in advance

The new 3-packs showed up at my Wal-Mart. Passed on both sets. Red Hulk looks weird on the new Hulk body, while clear Invisible Woman has a funky half translucent/half cloudy look that is just bizarre.

Rooooooooooooooooooooogggggggggggggguuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I can't believe it's been a year since they announced those 3-packs and we still don't have them. I Want rogue and longshot so bad. The inhumans pack is a dream, since the beginning I have wanted black bolt and medusa, I hope we get crystal and lockjaw sometime in the future.