3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I need a big favor guys in Miami area, early september I'll be in a bussines trip, near by Miami International Airport, Ill have a few free hours, somebody from the area could tell me if there is anything worthy (Im looking for the new comic paks, maybe a sentinel) on Miami international Mall, also Im planing to go to Sawgrass Mills

any pointer?? thanks in advance

Stay away from the walmarts and save yourself sometime. Targets and toys r us is where you will find the comic packs and if you stay here long enough you might get lucky with some of wave 18. I don't know if this is much help, you probably already knew that walmarts suck and targets and tru are better.

I still don't get how Jubilee, Blastaar, and Professor X are showing up everywhere but the US.

Hi Jason Im from Mexico we found that wave about a month ago and actually it is hard to find figures here in my country. Someone told me that they put that case in the stores beacause the people that import figures in my country are not hasbro they are SMM and they made the mistake of import those cases instead of the wave 18 ones

By the way as Mediaz my parents are going to las Vegas next week does anyone knows where to find the x factor pack and the new comic packs?

I still don't get how Jubilee, Blastaar, and Professor X are showing up everywhere but the US.

Hi Jason Im from Mexico we found that wave about a month ago and actually it is hard to find figures here in my country. Someone told me that they put that case in the stores beacause the people that import figures in my country are not hasbro they are SMM and they made the mistake of import those cases instead of the wave 18 ones

By the way as Mediaz my parents are going to las Vegas next week does anyone knows where to find the x factor pack and the new comic packs?

I believe there's a TRU in Las Vegas. Don't know what they are currently stocking.

Stay away from the walmarts and save yourself sometime. Targets and toys r us is where you will find the comic packs and if you stay here long enough you might get lucky with some of wave 18. I don't know if this is much help, you probably already knew that walmarts suck and targets and tru are better.

Thanks a lot mate, I had some hope to find some of the walmart exclusives, all your help are really appreciated

Snagged a Wovlie/Hulk 2 Pack this morning. Finally found one with decent paint. Still no sign of wave 18 which I'm attributing to the 400 Psylocks, Storms and Gladiators clogging the pegs in my area.

I'm tempted to just buy a ton to clear the pegs and just return/exchange them all when the new stuff hits the shelves.

Of the 4 TRUs in and around Vegas only the South Maryland Pky TRU had the X-Factor set that I remember. The TRU in the outlet mall a few miles south of the strip had some of the new 2-packs(I know there was another Iron Man/Mandarin, a Juggernaut/Colossus, and a Wolverine/Hulk) left last week as well. As of last Thursday no one had any of the Magneto/Cap or Wolverine/She Hulks though.

Interesting day of hunting today. Visited a Marshalls that was actually pretty fun to hunt at because the toys were scattered all over the store and random figures were hidden behind boxes. I got a black destroyer and can get king loki if anyone wants to trade something from my list.

Then I hit TRU and finally saw the x factor pack. Apac, to me, looks the best but everyone else are easy passes. May get Angel off ebay if he ever gets cheap enough. Saw the Chitairi or whatever they're called and I nearly passed out with laughter. I CANT BELIEVE ANY1 HAS PURCHASED ONE!

Last, one of my local comic stores got wave 18, but they're selling them for $14. I picked up Beast to support the local business and the owner is real cool, he's held things for me in the past. The rest look great from what I could see especially BRB, but I'll wait for the others to hit Tarzhe.

If anyone wants me to pick up something for a trade out of my list let me know asap before they're gone.

Got Kraven and a clear Vision thanks to a trade with a Rhinoman on these boards. Also got upside down Spidey from TRU.

Still have a paper bag Spidey for trade. Need Beast Jubille and Prof X.

Solid guy to deal w/ in case anyone wants to swap w/ him in the future. Recommend highly...

Took my mom to the Atlanta airport this morning and decided to hunt around the central GA area. I must say that it has to suck to be a Marvel collector in that area because there was literally nothing to be found other than a few pegs of Wave 17 and a handful of Dr. Strange's and Multiple Man (Men? ironic either way). One Target had new comic packs at $16.89 (which was totally random) and one TRU had the exclusive comic packs. The funniest sight was this:

082212131244.jpg

082212132456.jpg

082212132530.jpg

I've heard of stores being swamped with Thor and IM2 figures, but this TRU has them beat by a huge margin. There were 4 different areas for those two lines, and only the first two waves of each line were on the pegs: dozens of each of the Warriors 3, Destroyer, and Odin, and hundreds of Thors and dozens of every type of Iron Man. It was ridiculous to see that much stock and all priced at $9.99. There's no way they could ever move that much stuff, let alone at that price.

Outside of that debacle, I came across a couple of classic colored Sentinels and little else of interest. At least I was in a Prius, so it really didn't cost much to drive around for a few hours.