3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Does anyone have any of those jazwares street fighter 4" figures taht came out last year/early this year that they want to get rid of? Let me know and hope we can work a deal out.

Wich ones are you looking for? I can get my hands no problem on Ryu, Ken, Blanka, Sagat, El Fuerte, Seth, Guile and Abel, the only thing Im from Mexico, but dont worry, I have trade smoothly before

I can get some of the Mortal Kombat figs also

same thing happens on the Walmart here, AIM Soldier, Mistique and Wrecker been the peg warmers

I need mystique. could you snag me one?

No prob, then again, Im from Mexico, the only issue is that most of the blisters are really F&^!@ up

GERRILLIUS, barokeXobama, If you are interested, please let me know

Does anyone have any of those jazwares street fighter 4" figures taht came out last year/early this year that they want to get rid of? Let me know and hope we can work a deal out.

Wich ones are you looking for? I can get my hands no problem on Ryu, Ken, Blanka, Sagat, El Fuerte, Seth, Guile and Abel, the only thing Im from Mexico, but dont worry, I have trade smoothly before

I can get some of the Mortal Kombat figs also

same thing happens on the Walmart here, AIM Soldier, Mistique and Wrecker been the peg warmers

I need mystique. could you snag me one?

No prob, then again, Im from Mexico, the only issue is that most of the blisters are really F&^!@ up

GERRILLIUS, barokeXobama, If you are interested, please let me know

I'm a loose collector so I don't mind!

I'm looking for Black Panther light up base fig from TRU if anyone stumbles across one. Hopefully I'll find one today...but I doubt it with my ghetto TRU

Got you covered, Chris.

Man you rock!! Thank you PM sent

16621435[/url]']

16621430[/url]' date='Aug 23 2012, 11:30 AM']I'm looking for Black Panther light up base fig from TRU if anyone stumbles across one. Hopefully I'll find one today...but I doubt it with my ghetto TRU

Got you covered, Chris.

Hah - I went to my TRU at lunch, saw one of these and remembering this post picked it up. Oh well - Returnsville tomorrow. :)

appreciate it bro!! Thank you for remembering though!! You guys kick ass!

I'm looking for Black Panther light up base fig from TRU if anyone stumbles across one. Hopefully I'll find one today...but I doubt it with my ghetto TRU

Saw one at the TRU last Thursday. Thought you already had it, or i'd have grabbed it for you.

Ya I got there too late...some one snagged it. I did get the Black Widow for anyone who needs it. BTW I still have your stuff :)

last call before they go back

C2B7D145-DA00-4F8F-952C-164B42E62771-1440-000003F573F1A261.jpg

Bro...if that BTS is available, I'd like to purchase it from you. My friend up here has been looking for him forever.

Look what i got today.

0F4FB745-6D86-4161-9B60-CAF3345CE812-1440-000003F93ED10549.jpg

That is AWESOME-SAUCE!!! :D

Been having an AMAZING run with Marvel Universe lately!

Went on a trip to Montreal, on the drive back I stopped at a TRU in upstate NY and had my pick of the best paint job on the X-Factor set, nabbing some good versions of all included. Jean, Cyclops, Iceman with inhibitor belt, Angel, Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister. I tried to swap the inhibitor belt onto the single-carded "X-Factor" Iceman that was released recently, but his "x" on his costume is considerably thinner/smaller than the Xs on the other members from the boxed set. So I went back to the boxed set "white" Iceman for display.

Caved on eBay and purchased She-Hulk and Scarlet Witch, only She-Hulk arrived so far, and LOVE HER. All that hair interferes with head-turning, but I can get over it because I love the paint choices on her and the sculpt is really cool. Still waiting on the Witch to be delivered.

Randomly passed by a Marshalls in Manhattan, and found a Classic Colored variant Sentinel for $30. Steeper than I wanted to spend, but I got it anyway, because I'm sure it's way more expensive online. I had checked a few stores before when I'd hear about sightings at Marshalls and TJ Maxx, but never found one, so I was really surprised to catch one. I need to find about 2 more!

At Forbidden Planet in NYC, I found some other new MU, and purchased Beta Ray Bill, Astonishing Beast, and Kraven. Others that I saw but DIDN'T get was the Wolverine vs. Hulk, and Silver Centurion vs. Mandarin 2packs. They also had the Miles Morales Spidey and new Hulk mold, but I got an updated Hulk with Loki in the Avengers Comic Series 4pack a month or two ago. Pissed about Beta Ray Bill, though, because after I got him out of the package I realized both his upper thighs are his right thighs, so the upper edge of the boot on his left leg is facing the back of his body cause it's supposed to be a right leg. Wish I had paid more attention in the store, cause there were more than one Beta Ray Bill. Detail on Kraven is AWESOME, but can't get his necklace to lay right around his neck. And Astonishing Beast is a fun sculpt. I had to get picky because paint apps on him were spotty.

Can't wait till Scarlet Witch arrives!

Waiting on Kang, FF Spidey, Paper Bag Spidey, Jubilee, Professor X, and Blastaar until I get more money. Still interested in the Wolverine/She-Hulk AvX 2pack, and the Moon Knight/Ant Man 2pack, possibly also Colossus/Juggernaut, and Dr. Strange/Silver Surfer, if the surfer has a better sculpt this time.