3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Saw a Black Widow and movie version Hawkeye at Walmart--very surprising to see those in the wild.

That wave is showing up everywhere in my area. Each time I go into WM or TRU hoping to find wave 4, I am greeted by cases of wave 3. Glad they decided to show up after I burned Odin knows how much gas hunting for 'em a few months ago.

The lady ordered a GI JOE figure for like 6 bucks as she thought he was a close enough Paint Job to be a stand by Fantomex. I thought she was nuts until it arrived but yeah.

Storm Shadow Arctic Threat from the Rise of Cobra line really is a few paint job changes from Fantomex. Now more than ever, I want Fantomex in the Marvel Universe line. Either way, X-Force will at least be able to be posed looking kind of complete. Which is nice.

Found wave 19 at wal-mart this morning.It was the most excited I've been in a long time.Picked up the 3 extras for a friend.So start checking Wal-Marts in your areas and happy hunting.Also it was the future foundation Spiderman so the baghead might be hard to come by at retail.

No way, really get outta here. Show me the receipt, no just kidding. I believe you or do I. Let me see that receipt, no I'm just kidding. No really show me that receipt. I though walmart was done with mu. So are they skipping wave 18, I haven't even seen wave 18 yet and already their skipping to 19. What is going on with that company, I think they may be more evil than hasbro. Here is all the grief those companies combined have given us. Skipping around or not giving us anything. Sometimes giving the brits and canadians stuff we don't get or some states get it late or not at all. Giving us repacks of characters we already have with one we want. Shipping out the good stuff from mu and the movie lines to tj maxx and marshalls, because thors, iron mans, caps, and spidermans peg warm.Between walmart and hasbro I don't know who I hate more.

Thursday morning, I went to the one Wal-Mart that still carries MU. My hopes were low but they picked up when I saw the pegs looking slightly fuller than my previous visit. I couldn't see them yet, but I had visions of finding W18, W19, or even the fabled Professor X/Jubilee/Blastaar set. My hopes raised, I finally reached the pegs and found...

A W17 case.

Later that day, I picked up W18 at TRU and have managed to get most of W19 via eBay/fellow board members all at retail price. I just have no faith in Hasbro's distribution to keep waiting and driving around fruitlessly.

Found wave 19 at wal-mart this morning.It was the most excited I've been in a long time.Picked up the 3 extras for a friend.So start checking Wal-Marts in your areas and happy hunting.Also it was the future foundation Spiderman so the baghead might be hard to come by at retail.

No way, really get outta here. Show me the receipt, no just kidding. I believe you or do I. Let me see that receipt, no I'm just kidding. No really show me that receipt. I though walmart was done with mu. So are they skipping wave 18, I haven't even seen wave 18 yet and already their skipping to 19. What is going on with that company, I think they may be more evil than hasbro. Here is all the grief those companies combined have given us. Skipping around or not giving us anything. Sometimes giving the brits and canadians stuff we don't get or some states get it late or not at all. Giving us repacks of characters we already have with one we want. Shipping out the good stuff from mu and the movie lines to tj maxx and marshalls, because thors, iron mans, caps, and spidermans peg warm.Between walmart and hasbro I don't know who I hate more.

Wv19 has been sighted on 08/24/2012.