3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to a TRU today and found one solitary FF Spidey. Took him and a Star Wars fig to the front counter to have them check their inventory and the guy gave us the run around and hemmed an hawed and finally pretended to check their inventory before telling me to check back in a few weeks. He also told me that the figure was left over from a couple weeks ago and they haven't gotten any boxes in at least two weeks. Funny thing is that we were there last week and they said they didn't have anything other than what was on the shelves then. I hate lazy, no-good, lying, SOB retail workers. They give the rest of retailers a bad rap. It really burns me up because I'm there with six kids asking for toys and getting flat out lied to when not given a run-around; and I know that they give the hook-up to some fat slob friend of theirs if they don't just grab the boxes themselves and hit ebay.

Well, they're still not as bad as most of the Targets we've been to. My kids use the scanners there and then ask employees who will look them in the eye and tell them that there aren't any more. How do you look a kid in the eye and lie to them? Oh yes, now I remember what I read in "The Sociopath Next Door", mainly that 1 in 25 people have no sense of right and wrong and absolutely no conscience to speak of.

oh, but I was so glad that I didn't get my oldest son the Transformer that he wanted there for $14. We went three doors down (KRYPTONITE! sorry) to TJMaxx and found the same Tformer for only $8 instead! Felt like going back and giving the finger to the TRU employee, but I was good and contained myself.

found wave 19 at the mayfield wally last night. now if only wave 18 would hit ANYWHERE around here, I would be happy. Although figuring that our out of 5 trus in the area, none have gotten any new MU singles, and the two packs just showed up last week (only at tru, targets still are sitting on the capt britain two packs they got in last year), I figure that in 6 months we will get them.

Also went to the mayfield target and vented to the toy dept manager, since they havent gotten in new MU or SW for over a year. He didnt believe me until i had him grab a scanner and check. It was so long ago that they dont even have a listing in thier system for the last shipment. He said it is all handled by corperate, but I pointed out that If they havent sold the 14 AotC destroyer droids that have been sitting there for a year at full price, maybe they should mark it down.

I then asked about the MU, and he stated " well, we dont put anything out until we sell through what we have on the floor." Soooo, you have had 1 MU IM and 1 MU Namor (the first one) for a year, and you wont put out any more til those 2 figures sell, leaving 6 empy pegs and no new merch for a year. How does this company stay in business?

Headed out of town to meet some friends yesterday for lunch, giving me the excuse to hit all different stores than I usually do. First stop a Meijer store 30 miles away that finally gave me a Kraven. So I've picked up the entire wave, minus the elusive Miles Morales, one at a time from different stores. Weird. I also grabbed a Stealth Iron Man there since I hadn't seen one on shelves in forevever-ever.

I had high hopes after the hot start and then went 0-12 in the rest of the Meijer, Targets, TRUs, and TJMaxxs the rest of the day. Mongolian BBQ was good though.

What about Huntsville, AL area? I heard Wave 18 showed up at The Deep, but I haven't seen anything at the big box stores yet.

Nope. No new Mu waves anywhere here in N.Alabama. On a side note though I did get the Cap/Magneto comic pk. Today thanks to fellow board member, Katajak. Really class act trader. Thanks bro. Hope you enjoy Laufey.

Where did Heimdall come from?

Ebay. Decent (sort of) price. I think I paid $25 shipped for him.

pretty decent, he's a deluxe and htf...not bad at all.

IMG_20120827_143324.jpg

I saw this and found it interesting.

Please tell me you found that in a traditional American store...Please...

Dont know, it got the red circle with the recommended age on it, usually that means UK, or Australia, besides its on multi lenguage box

Where did Heimdall come from?

Ebay. Decent (sort of) price. I think I paid $25 shipped for him.

pretty decent, he's a deluxe and htf...not bad at all.

IMG_20120827_143324.jpg

I saw this and found it interesting.

Nice .i want that bad. Need shocker.. how much was it bro

I found it in a discount store in a pile of various spidey and Captain America vehicles,

But I believe it was 29.99.

I left it there but ALMOST picked it up, was short on cash.