3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

16621964[/url]']

But, He's been making friends with the toy manager while he goes on Hot Wheel hunts (he's one of them). the toy manager said she'd order a case of 19 for him. Scoooore. She said to check by the end of the week. Sweeeet.

Is she hot?

That's the real question, since obviously his brother is if she's willing to order him his own case. =D

16621964[/url]']

But, He's been making friends with the toy manager while he goes on Hot Wheel hunts (he's one of them). the toy manager said she'd order a case of 19 for him. Scoooore. She said to check by the end of the week. Sweeeet.

Is she hot?

That's the real question, since obviously his brother is if she's willing to order him his own case. =D

That's exactly what I thought when I read it. Haha!

He's like EA but for HW.

Targets are getting W18. Only seen in at one Target so far.

Walmarts are getting W19. My bro just found remnants of 19: Punisher, FF SP, SheHulk. Nuts.

Now i really need to hunt more now. And it was at one where they were clearancing MUs and ROMLs, which was even more surprising.

Don't tell EA about your brother. He hates HW collectors. : )

sooo.. have people found the new MU figures at Target alot?

I know that the Walmarts in my area have them. But I aint buying anything from them for a while. jerks

I must know more.

nothin.. they just cut down the action figure aisle in half. and took away the pegs for Marvel Legends, comic packs, and 3 packs... and they also cut the MU pegs from 8 down to 2!

so I am not happy with them... and I hate Walmart in general. So I'll just wait til I see them at Target

Is she hot? I dunno. and i'm pretty sure she's not what my bro is looking for. HA.

In fact, I dont think i've ever seen a hot chick i've needed to do a double take on at WM, well at least at my WMs.

lol true.. walmart chicks are never cute... with the exception of this one girl I saw earlier this year.

I went into my walmart in the afternoon one day and immediately saw one of the hottest girls I have ever seen in my entire life working at the cash register. Not just the hottest girl to ever work at a walmart, but one of the hottest girls I have ever seen, literally, no exaggeration.

I grabbed a few things and went into her line. I couldn't figure out why this girl was working there. .... UNTIL I got up to the register. She could barely speak English. She must have just got off the boat from Russia.

but, she that was the only time I have seen her. She musta been gone after a week or so. Some rich guy probably went in and swept her away lol

Here's a new hunt no haul northwest Chicago suburbs.

Highland Park, IL

Target pegs full of Falcon

Toys R Us nothing

Glenview, IL

Target pegs full of Gladiator

Morton Grove, IL

Target 2 sets of wave 18

Toys R Us 15 Guardians of the Galaxy, 20 X-men first class comic packs

Tons of the light up bases including widow and black panther, and 3 x-23, color Doctor Strange

Flesh absorbing man Just weird singles

Walmart Don't carry MU

Mount Prospect, IL

Walmart Don't carry MU

Arlington Heights, IL

Target pegs full of Gladiator, 1 Ironman/Mandarian comic pack

Palantine, IL

Walmart Don't carry MU

No sign of wave 19 and it doesn't help that people are finding them at Walmarts, because a lot of the Midwest Walmarts don't

Carry the line. I have been to 10 different Toys R Us no Captain America/Magneto or Wolverine/She-Hulk comic packs

Is she hot? I dunno. and i'm pretty sure she's not what my bro is looking for. HA.

In fact, I dont think i've ever seen a hot chick i've needed to do a double take on at WM, well at least at my WMs.

lol true.. walmart chicks are never cute... with the exception of this one girl I saw earlier this year.

I went into my walmart in the afternoon one day and immediately saw one of the hottest girls I have ever seen in my entire life working at the cash register. Not just the hottest girl to ever work at a walmart, but one of the hottest girls I have ever seen, literally, no exaggeration.

I grabbed a few things and went into her line. I couldn't figure out why this girl was working there. .... UNTIL I got up to the register. She could barely speak English. She must have just got off the boat from Russia.

but, she that was the only time I have seen her. She musta been gone after a week or so. Some rich guy probably went in and swept her away lol

There are a few hotties in the ones I hunt at. I'll try and get pics next time I'm in there. If you want to see hotties on a more consistant level, hit stores near college campuses. They're are almost always some working those stores. And they like them some Rhinoman, too...

Bought a masters of evil pack for my uncle, I already got one thanks to the guys here. I waited and waited for three days on hasbro.com and listen for clues from you guys of what had happend years before and that helped me to estimate the time when they would be released but, not the day. Thats when I joined up here, the talks you guys were having were great and entertaining. Anyways went to three targets and nothing except the new comic packs and older waves.

wish me luck guys. The kids need stuff for their lunches tomorrow, and we need milk and cereal. So that means I can look for toys while I'm out! yes! Haven't been able to do much hunting lately so I need a score tonight. especially after the day I've been having.....

are your fingers crossed yet?

There are a few hotties in the ones I hunt at. I'll try and get pics next time I'm in there. If you want to see hotties on a more consistant level, hit stores near college campuses. They're are almost always some working those stores. And they like them some Rhinoman, too...

college girls work at Targets here.. not Walmart. cuz Walmart is gross!

Highland Park, IL

Toys R Us nothing

Glenview, IL

Morton Grove, IL

Target 2 sets of wave 18

Tons of the light up bases including widow and black panther, and 3 x-23, color Doctor Strange

Walmart Don't carry MU

Mount Prospect, IL

Walmart Don't carry MU

Arlington Heights, IL

Palantine, IL

Walmart Don't carry MU

No sign of wave 19 and it doesn't help that people are finding them at Walmarts, because a lot of the Midwest Walmarts don't

Carry the line. I have been to 10 different Toys R Us no Captain America/Magneto or Wolverine/She-Hulk comic packs

Yea Chicagoland has jack! Oh and our postal service sux too!! Just throwing that out there

Best of luck CR!

I'm going on an expedition myself tomorrow morning. Hoping to pick up some stuff for myself and possibly a few other board members. At the very least, I'll have a better idea of how the distribution flow is going in the southeast.

Good luck Man!

Hope you can find some conqueror and witches, I already got your muties and a negative alien

Highland Park, IL

Toys R Us nothing

Glenview, IL

Morton Grove, IL

Target 2 sets of wave 18

Walmart Don't carry MU

Mount Prospect, IL

Walmart Don't carry MU

Arlington Heights, IL

Palantine, IL

Walmart Don't carry MU

Yea Chicagoland has jack! Oh and our postal service sux too!! Just throwing that out there

Every time I look up here I am pretty disappointed. The comic book stores are pretty sad for older silver age books too! I am headed downtown on Thursday we will see what turns up.

Walmart is the bottom of the barrel.

Target is the place to be. I wish i lived near a college town. UHouston is across teh city and in the ghettos. I'm not sure if there is a walmart around that area thinking about it now...i wish they did i would have went there alot during my college days.

college girls work at Targets here.. not Walmart. cuz Walmart is gross!

If i had to choose a place to work, i'd go Target all day long unless i was desperate.

Yes Pictures pls.

7885310872_72c718c3d8_c.jpg

Today yielded good results. Drove down westheimer:

TRU - picked up GI Joe Renegades; 2x zombies and 1x lifeline. Had to get Lifeline...seeing him as part of dios makes sense to me.

LCS - Toybiz 90s figures to fill in the collection. Would have picked up more, but the former owner stapled back their packages together after opening them and repackaging them up.

All the walmarts i went to between me and my bro today only had remnants, lucky remnants.

Walmart 1 - bro earlier found W19 - Punisher, She Hulk and Spiderman Future Foundation.

Walmart 2 - Found Kang Scarlet Witch and another She Hulk.

Walmart 3 - Punisher

Found Wave 18 at a target last thursday. Didn't even see remnants of this today while making rounds at the other two Targets.

Wave 1 Daredevil came from Catalyst - thanks bro.