3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I’ve been to 3 TRU stores in my area and for some reason all three stores had stocked new MU figures on the pegs with Spiderman figures. They’re in a totally different aisle than the pegs for MU single figures and comic packs. I found Spiderman, Hulk, Kraven, and Beast at one store and then Beta Ray Bill at another just hanging around mixed in with all the Spiderman stuff. I was shocked to see him but happy to get him. It’s worth wandering over to the Spiderman section.

Here's a new hunt no haul northwest Chicago suburbs.

Highland Park, IL

Target pegs full of Falcon

Toys R Us nothing

Glenview, IL

Target pegs full of Gladiator

Morton Grove, IL

Target 2 sets of wave 18

Toys R Us 15 Guardians of the Galaxy, 20 X-men first class comic packs

Tons of the light up bases including widow and black panther, and 3 x-23, color Doctor Strange

Flesh absorbing man Just weird singles

Walmart Don't carry MU

Mount Prospect, IL

Walmart Don't carry MU

Arlington Heights, IL

Target pegs full of Gladiator, 1 Ironman/Mandarian comic pack

Palantine, IL

Target pegs full of Gladiator, 1 Ironman/Mandarian comic pack

Walmart Don't carry MU

No sign of wave 19 and it doesn't help that people are finding them at Walmarts, because a lot of the Midwest Walmarts don't

Carry the line. I have been to 10 different Toys R Us no Captain America/Magneto or Wolverine/She-Hulk comic packs

Yea Chicagoland has jack! Oh and our postal service sux too!! Just throwing that out there

I have only found wave 18 at 2 different Targets one in Cal City and one in Chicago.

The results of my hunt:

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

group3.jpg

-Picked up Juggernaut/Colossus (only the second one I've seen at retail) for only $11 at a Wal-Mart that was already clearancing the new comic packs. I might return it, though.

-Picked up Beast and BRB for myself and returned the ones that had sloppy paintjobs.

-Picked up a Spider-Man with a better paint job for spacemonkey.

-Picked up both Sif and Laufey with a gift card (awesome!), and both are up for trade.

-Picked up Snake Eyes Ninja Commando because he's awesome and hard to find.

-Picked up a Dollar General Cobra Trooper because he's cool looking and fun to army build.

-Picked up Red Ninja for $5 from a random K-Mart.

-No luck with Wave 19 :(

I think I spent less than $50 on everything after all the returns and exchanges I had to make. The first leg of my journey (Opelika) was pretty uneventful, but things picked up once I got to Montgomery. The TRU there was packed, as was the Target, so I got my pick of what to get and made out like a bandit. Prattville was a bust, but I did get cheap gas for the return trip. Not a bad way to spend a day off, and I am now officially done with W18 and checking TJX stores for Thor stuff. Woo hoo!

Jason come out of the closet when taking pictures or are you hiding these from the wife?

Cellphone with no flash + fluorescent lights = crappy pics

I still can't figure out why my phone has an awesome processor and can load websites in a flash but can't manage a decent pic. I swear they'll be better by the next round of pics.

The results of my hunt:

082912155133.jpg

082912155203.jpg

082912155229.jpg

-Picked up Juggernaut/Colossus (only the second one I've seen at retail) for only $11 at a Wal-Mart that was already clearancing the new comic packs. I might return it, though.

-Picked up Beast and BRB for myself and returned the ones that had sloppy paintjobs.

-Picked up a Spider-Man with a better paint job for spacemonkey.

-Picked up both Sif and Laufey with a gift card (awesome!), and both are up for trade.

-Picked up Snake Eyes Ninja Commando because he's awesome and hard to find.

-Picked up a Dollar General Cobra Trooper because he's cool looking and fun to army build.

-Picked up Red Ninja for $5 from a random K-Mart.

-No luck with Wave 19 :(

I think I spent less than $50 on everything after all the returns and exchanges I had to make. The first leg of my journey (Opelika) was pretty uneventful, but things picked up once I got to Montgomery. The TRU there was packed, as was the Target, so I got my pick of what to get and made out like a bandit. Prattville was a bust, but I did get cheap gas for the return trip. Not a bad way to spend a day off, and I am now officially done with W18 and checking TJX stores for Thor stuff. Woo hoo!

Nice haul, bad pics...LOL

Where did you find the Sif, Jason? I've been trying to find her without having to pay +$25.

Found her at a TJ Maxx.

The irony? I work at a TJ Maxx (run the backroom, actually) and we have never received any of the Thor waves besides six figures from Wave 2. Those two figures came from stores 25-100 miles away, but they were worth the trip. I sent a PM in case you want her.