3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

well after not getting much sleep because my cracked rib hurt every time I rolled over, I finally decided I probably shouldn't play paintball today. So I'm stuck at home, not playing paintball and NOT hunting for new toys while my wife takes my oldest two kids and plays paintball. :o(

If I can't play, I at least wish I could go out toy hunting. Well, it's not like any stores around me have anything new. Or even anything released less than 6 months ago really.

Star Wars is the same story as MU it seems. I'm tired of Quinlan Vos, and I'm not even the SW collector in the family!

Prem1x - you looking for the TRU 2 pack with She Hulk and Wolvie?

I got a new Nick Fury at TRU this morning. Also a BW for trade bait. I need an Amazing Bag-Man. They had the nice light-base Capt. Americas, which I think are the best Caps.

Sadly, no TRU or WM or Targets have more comic packs. Still missing Juggernaut and She-Hulk.

Prem1x - you looking for the TRU 2 pack with She Hulk and Wolvie?

I got a new Nick Fury at TRU this morning. Also a BW for trade bait. I need an Amazing Bag-Man. They had the nice light-base Capt. Americas, which I think are the best Caps.

Sadly, no TRU or WM or Targets have more comic packs. Still missing Juggernaut and She-Hulk.

Yeah, that and Juggy.

If anyone is near Waynesville, NC, I found single carded Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk, and the new Punisher. There is still a She-Hulk left, as well as Juggy/Colossus and Mandarin /Silver Centurion, chariot Chitauri, and Avengers line Skrull. (I don't live here, I'm just visiting over the weekend.)

Long time appreciation of brilliant posts and great discussion, First time poster.

I have enjoyed all of the updates and finds from the many passionate superhero fans here.

This is my son's sweet haul for his 7th birthday:

7908187260_a89f5b8860.jpg

530256_696484288190_1192530045_n by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

The defining toy was of course the classic color Sentinel.

I finally found at Marshalls. It was probably 25+ fruitless trips before my heart leapt.

He got mostly villains as he has most of the heroes, and he actually prefers villains (Storm Shadow and Boba Fett fan).

Plus we just discovered the 90s X-Men cartoon on Netflix, and we've been making up for lost time...

7908198470_c58c7390ec.jpg

396935_696483225320_1799363597_n by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

One of the best parts of the X-Men and the Marvel Universe in general is the balance of strong female characters, thus my little girl is right in the midst of the fun!

7908198650_2d82b28bc2.jpg

580850_696483869030_1839789212_n by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

Thanks again everyone for an amazing Marvel community!

Long time appreciation of brilliant posts and great discussion, First time poster.

I have enjoyed all of the updates and finds from the many passionate superhero fans here.

This is my son's sweet haul for his 7th birthday:

7908187260_a89f5b8860.jpg

530256_696484288190_1192530045_n by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

The defining toy was of course the classic color Sentinel.

I finally found at Marshalls. It was probably 25+ fruitless trips before my heart leapt.

He got mostly villains as he has most of the heroes, and he actually prefers villains (Storm Shadow and Boba Fett fan).

Plus we just discovered the 90s X-Men cartoon on Netflix, and we've been making up for lost time...

7908198470_c58c7390ec.jpg

396935_696483225320_1799363597_n by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

One of the best parts of the X-Men and the Marvel Universe in general is the balance of strong female characters, thus my little girl is right in the midst of the fun!

7908198650_2d82b28bc2.jpg

580850_696483869030_1839789212_n by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

Thanks again everyone for an amazing Marvel community!

welcome to the site, and to your son I wish him a happy bday. Tell him not to grow up to fast and enjoy being a kid, those are the best years of life. Seems like today most kids don't want toys and want to grow up to fast.

welcome to the site, and to your son I wish him a happy bday. Tell him not to grow up to fast and enjoy being a kid, those are the best years of life. Seems like today most kids don't want toys and want to grow up to fast.

jesusfollower,

I love the Angel avatar. Your posts actually inspired me to finally get everything rolling and do the first post. I missed grabbing an Archangel in the wild a few months ago, because we only did Star Wars and sadly... I hadn't been up enough on Marvel/X-Men to know how completely amazing he was. I have since corrected that oversight!!! I'm definitely making up for lost ground.

And yes, these are great years for them. I'm in the hospital now with the birth of my 3rd, thus the extra time to finally make good on some posts! I love that my kiddos play x-men constantly and superheroes. It's great.

P.S. We named her November, but call her Nova for short. My son is over the moon because he wanted to name her after one of Galactus' heralds, Nova! Hahaha. My daughter quickly got over the fact that the name was not Jean Grey or Rogue!

Had time to check Toys R Us near which could be my last hunt for weeks and they restocked Marvel Universe witthhhhh....an old revision case. Yep, saw that coming a mile away too. So no Ghost Rider for me just yet.

The comic packs? All the old ones, the new ones are nowhere to be seen.

But a quick side not for the MK hunters. The big Shao Kahn was there. He really did not look all that good. And for 18 dollars, I could not justify getting him. Although we did nothing a Ben 10 playset of the inside of an alien ship that seems like it could have some display potential. But it's 40 dollars so we agreed we'll wait for it to clearance down then we'll get it for the Skrulls.

Finally broke down and bought the X Factor boxset. Not a big Xmen fan but Angel is a really sweet figure. Iceman minus the belt is cool. Apocalypse though mine has some paint issues has a better paint scheme than the single one. Sinister I still prefer the comic pack version. Cyclops is well..Cyclops. And as for Jean..well she's being used for two customs, a Hope Summers and a Titania{when I can get another She Hulk body}.