3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Nice try, Jesusfollower.

Let me end this with a reflection.

Some behaviors are common in many different societies.

As in the U.S., buy fake product is a crime in Brazil.

I am 46 years old, maybe old enough to be the father of some forum members,

inclusive of those suspected of my conduct.

I'm not old to collect action figures, but I'm old to suffer bullying.

Good night and good week for everyone.

yo,

looks like a legit non-American release to me.

I'd like to know where you guys buy bootlegs of this quality.

I live in Bootleg capital of NY and never seen people go through that much effort to make a bootleg.

Sounds like you guys are just hating to our non-American boarder.

but whatever, surprised by the needless trolling on JD2010 's haul.

as I said, it looked like a bootleg to me because it doesn't have the glossy finish that most do. Also, the US released of that same version looks like it will have a metallic red border. Inside, the disc also looks like it has some kind of oddity, like a wave or something, where the blue face is. And it just looks rather plane. The cover looks like somebody printed it at home.

And yes, I have seen plenty of bootlegs of that quality, and much much better.

and nobody is "trolling" his haul. I just made a statement that it looked like an obvious bootleg to me. some people agreed. I have since been proven wrong. I apologized for it. But JD2010 is taking it rather personal that some people think his movie looks like a fake to us.

it is real. we get it and understand. It still looks cheaply done to me. Why take that opinion personal or get defensive?

Nice try, Jesusfollower.

Let me end this with a reflection.

Some behaviors are common in many different societies.

As in the U.S., buy fake product is a crime in Brazil.

I am 46 years old, maybe old enough to be the father of some forum members,

inclusive of those suspected of my conduct.

I'm not old to collect action figures, but I'm old to suffer bullying.

Good night and good week for everyone.

bullying? good lord man.... wow

the only way I can possibly understand why you feel this way is a language barrier problem.

Took the kids to see their great grand parents yesterday. The live about an hour away fron St Louis. On the way home we stopped at the local Walmart. I was shocked at what i saw. Nothing from the new wave but they had every three pack out. My walmart has had nothing in months. They evehpn had a FF pack with the clear Sue Storm. Never seen one out before, i had to get mine on eBay. Anyway it was pretty strange to see so much there.

Have a great Labor Day!

Over here, the cheap Marvel (single disc DVDs) just have plain black writing on the disc and very bland covers. I see no reason at all that the Brazilian DVD there is fake. My friend lent me his digital copy of Thor the other day and the disc quality sucked so bad that it wouldn't play on my Playstation. There are so many different quality packages that you can get with these films. I don't get why people are dragging this out so much.

Nice score! Haven't seen you around in a while. Yhey are $70 I think although some people here found them at wally with a clearance sticker for $88! My friend keeps asking if I could ship one to him in Indonesia but I think it's too heavy for first class (4 pounds). BBTS says it's over 6. Is that about right?

Haven't had much time to shop or get on here (though i leave my explorer up so it says I'm on 24/7) however, when picking up milk the other day we saw that Helicarrier in the clearance section at Walmart and I thought I was going to get it for half price or something - the only reason to buy a retail version when I have the SDCC one. Scanned it and it came up for that 88.88 that someone else saw too. Not sure what happened with that, but I thought it was funny that someone thought it might be worth that much.

I found the Iron Man / Mandarin and the Hulk/ FA Wolverine 2 pack this weekend. I was surprised to see them since the MU hasn't been updated for a while.

Last week I gota case of wave 19 delivered to my house. It had 2 FF Spider-men (I was hoping for a Bag Head), but the interesting thing was it came with a variant Wave 1(figure 32) Spider-man. He was standing (instead of upside-down) and had darker paint. I looked online and saw this is on the list in Wikipedia but I had never noticed it before. Have people seen this? This was a first for me. It kind of looks like a bootleg.

I gave my daughter one of the extra she-hulk, which we call "mommy hulk."