3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

New hunt

Wheeling, IL

Target nothing new

Toys R Us lots of wave 16 picked up translucent iron spiderman

Walmart 3 on clearance for $9.96 (funny Walmart)

Buffalo Grove, IL

Target Gladiators and Falcons

Walmart Don't carry MU

Avondale, IL

Target 17 Gladiators

Target 25 Gladiators

Toys R Us 1 Constrictor

Gurnee, IL

Target nothing new

Toys R Us nothing new

Walmart Don't carry MU

Lincoln, NE

Toys R Us 3 classic Ironmans

Walmart Don't carry MU

No sign of wave 19 and I am once again done going to Walmarts they just don't carry MU in the Midwest so it is a waste of time hunting. Also I have been to 16 different Toys R Us no Captain America/Magneto or Wolverine/She-Hulk comic packs, hopefully the will be on tru.com eventually.

Hit a Walmart in South West Michigan while visiting my family a few days ago and was shocked they actually had MU figs, grabbed an extra Scarlet Witch in case anyone is looking for her still, just let me know.

Also saw the Chitauri figure for the first time.... MAN ARE THOSE AWFUL! But yeah, I got one. Heading to Kokomo Toy's Coil Con this weekend so that'll be a place to blow a lot of cash.

Hit a Walmart in South West Michigan while visiting my family a few days ago and was shocked they actually had MU figs, grabbed an extra Scarlet Witch in case anyone is looking for her still, just let me know.

Also saw the Chitauri figure for the first time.... MAN ARE THOSE AWFUL! But yeah, I got one. Heading to Kokomo Toy's Coil Con this weekend so that'll be a place to blow a lot of cash.

PM sent on behalf of someone else.

Spoke with the toy dept manager at WM and she scanned the Marvel Universe and Avengers SKU's. They will be getting 3 cases of Avengers and one case of MU. Wish me luck guys. Should be later this week.

Awesome that you're be receiving new toys at your WM, unfortunately the wrong ones....

Hate hearing that it's 3 Avengers cases and 1 MU case, should be the other way around...

1 MU case is better than none.

Spoke with the toy dept manager at WM and she scanned the Marvel Universe and Avengers SKU's. They will be getting 3 cases of Avengers and one case of MU. Wish me luck guys. Should be later this week.

Awesome that you're be receiving new toys at your WM, unfortunately the wrong ones....

Hate hearing that it's 3 Avengers cases and 1 MU case, should be the other way around...

This WM hasn't gotten a case of MU in months. It's a step in the right direction. And all but two WM's in my area completely dropped the line. I just hope the Avengers cases are wave 4, not 3.

This WM hasn't gotten a case of MU in months. It's a step in the right direction. And all but two WM's in my area completely dropped the line. I just hope the Avengers cases are wave 4, not 3.

And it be Wave 19 instead of an old rev. case.

May the MU gods be on your side. haha

Thank god I never bought a Quinjet. My wife who works at Costco found these for me. Shield Quinjets, I think the color scheme looks way better

they retail for 29$

Niiiice. These are at Costco?

What is the articulation like on the figures? They look like the single care molds and not the usual awful vehicle packins.

Thank god I never bought a Quinjet. My wife who works at Costco found these for me. Shield Quinjets, I think the color scheme looks way better

they retail for 29$

Niiiice. These are at Costco?

What is the articulation like on the figures? They look like the single care molds and not the usual awful vehicle packins.

I'm going to have to check out Costco today...I've been holding out and these Quinjets do look better.

they retail for 29$

Guess I know one of my B-Day presents for myself this weekend. Eventhough I already have a Quinjet this one looks way better. Plus I don't mind having one of each. One for east coast and one for the west coast avengers.

Costco Quinjet looks amazing. Paint scheme is way better. Course my boy was cool with the $21 price tag at WM. Plus Costco is over an hour away north of Houston. I miss the Washington State days with Costcos on every corner (next to the 4 Starbucks) and I miss that thing called 4 seasons too. Snow... Cold weather... Breathable air...

But I can't complain about 4 Targets, 5 Walmarts, 2 ToysRUs', 2 Marshalls, 2 TJ Maxx's, 3 Ross' within 10 mins of driving. Not bad for wasting gas and finding Gladiators and Absorbing Men...

went to TRU today and they had a buttload of their new exclusive comic packs.

the only one I would have been interested in is the She-Hulk pack. But I decided it wasn't worth 20 bucks. They had tons of the other ones too, but the paint was terrible on them and the plastic looked really cheap.

no sign of wave 18