3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Costco Quinjet looks amazing. Paint scheme is way better. Course my boy was cool with the $21 price tag at WM. Plus Costco is over an hour away north of Houston. I miss the Washington State days with Costcos on every corner (next to the 4 Starbucks) and I miss that thing called 4 seasons too. Snow... Cold weather... Breathable air...

But I can't complain about 4 Targets, 5 Walmarts, 2 ToysRUs', 2 Marshalls, 2 TJ Maxx's, 3 Ross' within 10 mins of driving. Not bad for wasting gas and finding Gladiators and Absorbing Men...

There is a Costco at Richmond and Weslayan in town

Costco Quinjet looks amazing. Paint scheme is way better. Course my boy was cool with the $21 price tag at WM. Plus Costco is over an hour away north of Houston. I miss the Washington State days with Costcos on every corner (next to the 4 Starbucks) and I miss that thing called 4 seasons too. Snow... Cold weather... Breathable air...

But I can't complain about 4 Targets, 5 Walmarts, 2 ToysRUs', 2 Marshalls, 2 TJ Maxx's, 3 Ross' within 10 mins of driving. Not bad for wasting gas and finding Gladiators and Absorbing Men...

And now that i think of it there is also one on I-10 at Bunker Hill - also in town

And now that i think of it there is also one on I-10 at Bunker Hill - also in town

huh...i feel like i've never seen it all the times i've been the i10 bunker hill area...

then again i dont have a costco card soooo....

sooo did you find anything good mrparsons...? how many sentinels did you find?

Okay, so I've been hunting a couple TRU, about 6 Targets and a few WM that never have anything. The closest I've got to wave 18 was a comic store that wants $14.60 a pop, can't do it. Today I decided to call a TRU that was a little out of the way and after waiting on the phone a while they said they didnt have the wave 18 characters but he said they did have spiderman and she hulk??? I asked him if they were in a 2 pack and he said no. So I took the trip and there they were, wave 19. I got SW, Kang, Big Pun and Shulk. Passed on Future Found Spidey, jus not worth retail to me. Makes no sense tho, how is it that wave 19 pops up before any 18 has been seen retail in my area....Distribution is focked.

I like to think of it as creative distribution on their part. Tyring to get stuff out as soon as they can now that the fervor for the avengers has slowed to a crawl. Some stores got this, some get that. It's fine w/ me. We have shown them that we will most likely buy it if they release it, timely manner or not...

Here's my recent haul, since I'm here:

MU Classic colors Sentinel-Marshall's

MU 19 Scarlet Witch-Ebay

MU 19 Kang-Ebay

MU 18 Beta Ray Bill

MU 18 Kraven X 2

And some Kre-O Transformers & DC Legos on Clearance. It's good to be...me.

Yesterday I was on the Miami International Airport, Doral area, and it was one of the most disappointed days of my life, first, The BestBuy was out of the Avengers BR steelbook, no Spectacular Spider-Man season 2 DVDs, then the TRUs that was supposed to be right in front of the BestBuy was closed, going through an extreme makeover, they should have a notice on their web page or something, then I headed to the Miami International Mall, and the Disney store was pathetic, they only have some Marvel Select (I was looking for the Amazing Spider-Man), the Marshalls there only have a open and incomplete Hammer drone, then I move to the Dolphin Mall and it was even worst, nothing in Ross but they have some really good dog beds really cheap, I didn’t had the time to stop by the walmart and kmart close from there, maybe I miss my best chance to find something worth

Next week I’m planning to go to Sawgrass, Hope my luck gets better there

Yesterday I was on the Miami International Airport, Doral area, and it was one of the most dissapointed days of my life, first, The BestBuy was out of the Avengers BR steelbook, no Spectacular Spider-Man season 2 DVDs, then the TRUs that was suppost to be right in

There's a TRU Express/Outlet in Sawgrass that stocks a lot of MU. Ignore the outlet title, it's new stuff at regular prices.

The Marshalls at Sawgrass had like 4 comic Sentinels a month ago.

Yesterday I was on the Miami International Airport, Doral area, and it was one of the most dissapointed days of my life, first, The BestBuy was out of the Avengers BR steelbook, no Spectacular Spider-Man season 2 DVDs, then the TRUs that was suppost to be right in

There's a TRU Express/Outlet in Sawgrass that stocks a lot of MU. Ignore the outlet title, it's new stuff at regular prices.

The Marshalls at Sawgrass had like 4 comic Sentinels a month ago.

Good to hear that! I hope they still have at least one Sentinel by next thursday

So i got the TRU Ewok/ Pilot Packs for BOGO 50% off the other day and Today I got them for BOGO 75% off anyone want the extra for the 50% off price $65 + Shipping. I need to sell them as a set since I cant get my money back if i do not return them both. Complete just removed from the packaging. shipping will be a couple of bucks in an envelope.

pilots.jpg

20279A55-8C15-49DA-A78E-E2FBAC8842DA-9439-00000D958C9BF95E.jpg

huh...i feel like i've never seen it all the times i've been the i10 bunker hill area...

Only time if found Sentinels was the time at Marshalls, a week before my boy's Bday back in late July. CLUTCH!

Haven't seen one since. Negatory Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls.

GERRILLIUS and skrab0415 Thanks for the head's up on the Costco's though. It's about 45-60 mins from my home. Are you guys all in town? I'm in the League City area.

Made the rounds this weekend to the suburbs and met my quota for Sentinels. I roam in the southwest mainly.

Welcome aboard.

Only time if found Sentinels was the time at Marshalls, a week before my boy's Bday back in late July. CLUTCH!

GERRILLIUS and skrab0415 Thanks for the head's up on the Costco's though. It's about 45-60 mins from my home. Are you guys all in town? I'm in the League City area.

So unlike last year, when finding MU was tasking to say the least, this year has been pretty decent!

Found all the new comic packs, picked up FF Spidey & Doom, Wolvie & She-Hulk, Hulk & Wolverine (because I need to own as many Wolverines as Hasbro puts out lol), Iron Man and Mandarin, Cap & Magneto, and Juggs & Colossus. Found both classic colored Sentinel and silver colored Sentinel at Marshalls. Ordered Wave 18 off BBTS came shipped with upside-down Beast and Miles Morales. Snagged a Peter Parker Wave 18 Spidey for cost plus shipping off scalpBay along with clear Invisible Woman and finally got a classic version Havok. Got Wave 19 pre-ordered on BBTS, but in addition to found Wave 19 at Wally-World picked up an extra Scarlet Witch, Matte faced Kang and once my Wave 19 arrives from BBTS jason1551 has a FF Spidey coming his way for getting me the heads up on the Sentinels mentioned above. And unrelated to MU I got all four new TMNT :)

Now I just want to find an upright Beast and an extra Beta Ray in the wild along with finding Paper Bag Spidey and I'm done for awhile!!

Although I do gripe about some of Hasbro's antics from time to time, I can't complain and I hope everybody on the boards starts finding all the figures they're looking for. Oh and if BBTS previews for Hasbro's revision cases are accurate, then none of the figures should end up being to hard to find. Guess it just all depends on each individuals level of patience.

Found Future foundation Spider-Man and a Punisher at ToysRUs today. Was sad to not have found the Beast wave. So I guess ToysRUs is the place to go for the wave 19. Would have got them too but $10 is a little too much for them in my opinion. Punisher looked great though, love the abundance of accessories for him.

I am downtown - i think Gerrilus is from Sugarland