3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

post-18507-1347159911_thumb.jpg

The B-Day hauls continue:-)

Finished up the Turtle line. These are awesome. Got Mike from the collectors line but I honestly like these better. Too bad all the others in the line lack simple articulation (no knees or foot soldiers or shredder? Really?)

Where did you get the nunchucks for mikey. I hate the plastic ones thats come with him.

post-18507-1347159911_thumb.jpg

The B-Day hauls continue:-)

Finished up the Turtle line. These are awesome. Got Mike from the collectors line but I honestly like these better. Too bad all the others in the line lack simple articulation (no knees or foot soldiers or shredder? Really?)

Where did you get the nunchucks for mikey. I hate the plastic ones thats come with him.

There the one's that come with the TMNT classic Mikey. The bigger turtles that come with the sewer stands.

Loooong day -

366.jpg

Hit up Kokomo Toy's Coil Con today and grabbed some SWEET GI Joe stuff for the dio I'm building. Terror Drome was expensive but totally worth it. As I walked to my car with it some fellow asked if I was selling it or just showing it off - as if I'm take the thing for a walk like a dog. Also grabbed a few random Joe's I needed and some more BATS, can never have enough BATS. Marvel U stuff I grabbed included 3 each loose complete of the HYDRA and SHIELD soldiers from the 3-packs, The Iron Man from the classic Avengers 3-pack, and Warpath in red and Iron Fist in white(only $5) both moc. Also got a loose Moleman from the Showdown line and Classic Lizard.

The Sif and Lauffey also showed up courtesy of Jason1551 - who's officially cooler than Ninja Fonzie with a machine gun and a bag of skittles.

Searched about 3 Targets and 2 TRUs in Tampa, FL area. No signs of Wave 18 or 19 anywhere. Did I miss it or have they not shown up yet?

nope. didn't miss a dang thang! Tampa has been completely black listed by Hasbro apparently. After being one of the best all time hunting grounds for most of the previous waves we have now become ostracized by the MU community. oh, the inhumanity of it all...lol

but it does suck, even if it's not as dire as I pretend.

So me and another collector went to TRU this morning stood in live for about 15min, opened, went in and found nothing, well kinda. So we did our rounds and got to the MU section and they had 2 pegs full of wave 18, and some random figures like series one spiderman x2, Thor x2, and Falcon x2. And I said wait a sec this is wave 19 figures and figured I would ask because the pegs were full and maybe they had the rest in the back. So I counted and they had 15 figures and asked the associate to see if there are more figures and they proceed to tell me they can only see how many and i was like cool hoe many, 31 on the floor. 31 I only counted 15, so I go ask a manger who is shady have run into him before telling people to go to the local scalp shop who could not find things, so anyways he says well they have to be on the floor somewhere. So after telling him he looks in the back and nothing, and then tells us that its a mistake in the computer!!! So when i get home I count 2 of the 19 cases and the missing figures and it comes out to 31, what do you know!!!!

So me and another collector went to TRU this morning stood in live for about 15min, opened, went in and found nothing, well kinda. So we did our rounds and got to the MU section and they had 2 pegs full of wave 18, and some random figures like series one spiderman x2, Thor x2, and Falcon x2. And I said wait a sec this is wave 19 figures and figured I would ask because the pegs were full and maybe they had the rest in the back. So I counted and they had 15 figures and asked the associate to see if there are more figures and they proceed to tell me they can only see how many and i was like cool hoe many, 31 on the floor. 31 I only counted 15, so I go ask a manger who is shady have run into him before telling people to go to the local scalp shop who could not find things, so anyways he says well they have to be on the floor somewhere. So after telling him he looks in the back and nothing, and then tells us that its a mistake in the computer!!! So when i get home I count 2 of the 19 cases and the missing figures and it comes out to 31, what do you know!!!!

So you counted the Htf's of the cases and they added up to all the missing figures.....

nice.

Stopped at TRU and seemingly struck out. Saw 10 of the MU 5-Pack X-men, and a weird butt crotch Ghost Rider???

Does anyone need the Comic Series Hawkeye?

7967649624_c935ef6f94_m.jpg

photo-3 by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

The Real score that I came for was making my daughter and niece super happy with 2 Zecoras!

7967649870_11993062bf_m.jpg

photo-4 by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

Been trying to locate these for awhile. None on the floor. 3 on the computer. Did some digging up top and using my iPhone to scan the top... and boom! Found 'em.

Nothing at 2 Walmarts, 2 Targets or the TRU for Wave 18/19 or Nick Fury, though. :(

Hit TRU at lunch today and got my first sighting of W19 in the wild. They put it out over the weekend so of course there were no Kangs or SWs to be found. This bucks the recent trend in the area of comic shops getting cases before retail. I picked up FF SM and a replacement Punisher for one I bought online that had mediocre paint apps. It seems crazy that my previously-purchased Kang and SW are virtually perfect while the Spider-Mans, She-Hulks and Punishers I saw today all had paint issues, many of them quite noticeable. Suppose I just got lucky with those two... Also the shading on Spider-Man just makes him look dirty instead of shadowed. His promo pic looks so much better than the finished product.