3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Over weekend saw remanants of wave 19 at a TRU - i.e. only FF Spiderman and She-Hulk. Interesting part was that i thought to ask a manager whether they had any additonal in the back. He scans and says these are not even in the system, I may not be able to sell them to you. I pointed him to the aisle where they were put out, he rescanned them and set them at the regular 9.99 price. He then tells me there should be 8 more figures out. He calls over a young man and says "Tommy are you hiding stuff in the back again?" Tommy looks at him with a total blank stare, and before he can respond, the manager says go get this fellow whatever is back there. Tommy disappears for like 20 min, while the manager explains the how he is really into something called skylanders - he was pretty passionate about it, and i sat there and listened with my 14 month old in the shopping cart. So Tommy comes back and quite predictably found nothing in the - Thanks Tommy the Scalper, now i know what you look like - if i would have been thinking about it i would have snapped his picture and posted it here - i will do that next time i am there

Additional hauls of the weekend

SW Sith Set

Classic Color Sentinel - Gerrilus it is yours if you want it

And a couple Hanna Barbera figs for the kid

Are any of you still finding or have you found the TRU Comic 2 packs of Magneto/Cpt. America and She Hulk/Wolverine??

I have never seen them once, but I know they are out there, because they keep showing up on ebay.

My TRU has both in stock. Would be willing to pick them up for you if you want to PM me.

I think the whole early drop has confused the #$@# out of people and i am one of those people.

No kidding. I picked up Wave 19 for others two weeks after Wave 18 hit retail, and my Wave 21 stuff might arrive in the mail before the rest of Wave 19 does. But Wave 20? That's Angel, Nighthawk, Nova, Hercules, and Puck, and I don't know of anyone seeing that anywhere.

16623264[/url]']

Are any of you still finding or have you found the TRU Comic 2 packs of Magneto/Cpt. America and She Hulk/Wolverine??

I have never seen them once, but I know they are out there, because they keep showing up on ebay.

Dime a dozen at my TRU....well, not literally, but there's scads of them. :/

I'm about ready to throw in the white towel & start buying my MU figs online! Day in/day out, I have hit every Wally world/Target & TRU in my area & nothing but tons of Gladiators & Doc Samsons on the pegs! WTF!

truth. that's why i finally bought from BBTS the whole set of 18/19 and Juggy/Colossus case.

I love driving and finding, it's a high. But unfortunately, I have to be somewhere around 8-10% success rate and that can be frustrating.

The main reason I did the BBTS case was this

#1- only two of the figures I won't need

#2- came out to about 11 a figure

#3- with tax, my normal price was nearly 10 each, with gas? Yeah, I'm at 11 anyway

#4- it eliminated the risk of missing Juggernaut, who I need badly

Is this the way I want to hunt? No, I hate doing it this way. Yes I get the figures, but it loses all the excitement and rush of finding them. But with my Walmart in state no longer stocking MU, I had to do what I had to do.

I hope by the time the Prof X wave hits that maybe the Walmarts have changed their mind. If not, I guess I'll go with online again. Which is so much crap.

Also, Fortress Attack Captain America came and I love his shield. Why can't all the shields have that? if that clip onto the wrist was more functional, I'd like it.

I must have just missed wave 19 at a TRU. All that was left was Thor and Ghost Rider. I'm sure an employee snatched them up. Which, honestly, I don't blame them. If I worked at a TRU, Target or Walmart I'd probably do the same. There are very few perks for working for big box retail so they're allowed a moment of satisfaction.

16623261[/url]']

Hit TRU at lunch today and got my first sighting of W19 in the wild. They put it out over the weekend so of course there were no Kangs or SWs to be found. This bucks the recent trend in the area of comic shops getting cases before retail. I picked up FF SM and a replacement Punisher for one I bought online that had mediocre paint apps. It seems crazy that my previously-purchased Kang and SW are virtually perfect while the Spider-Mans, She-Hulks and Punishers I saw today all had paint issues, many of them quite noticeable. Suppose I just got lucky with those two... Also the shading on Spider-Man just makes him look dirty instead of shadowed. His promo pic looks so much better than the finished product.

As a follow-up to this, I hit TRU as they opened today to return something and swung by the MU section. Another few cases of W19 had been put out and all the Scarlet Witches were already gone. One guy was standing there with two in his hand and another who I see there a lot and assume is a scalper had a bag full of toys, so I'm guessing that's where the rest were. Also, they had issues ringing up W19 at the register so that seems to go along with others' experiences as well.

no Spectacular Spider-Man season 2 DVDs,

Unless you're talking about the four individual DVD's, Season 2 was never released.

Those are exactly the ones Im looking for, and for V1 and V2 of the Avengers: EMH, and Batman BB Season 1 part 2

Okay, try checking Target. I've seen the Spidey's for $5 and clearanced at TRU for around $8 maybe?

Did you know that EMH is out as a season one set on Blu-ray in Canada?

no Spectacular Spider-Man season 2 DVDs,

Unless you're talking about the four individual DVD's, Season 2 was never released.

Those are exactly the ones Im looking for, and for V1 and V2 of the Avengers: EMH, and Batman BB Season 1 part 2

Okay, try checking Target. I've seen the Spidey's for $5 and clearanced at TRU for around $8 maybe?

Did you know that EMH is out as a season one set on Blu-ray in Canada?

Thanks Man! I didnt knew about the Canadian BR release!

Found Sif at a Marshall's store outside New Orleans last night.

Good figure, but a little disappointed with her. The arms are obstructed by the cut of her clothes. Plastic is flimsy and the arms feel fragile because of it. Also if you're over aggressive trying to loosen her legs up I think there is risk that the joint will tear or break so be careful.