3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

boy we're so lucky here in Tampa. All of our Walmarts Targets and TRU's have ceased getting new MU for close to 6 months, but at least we still have lots of pegs of those #$%@&* BonkaZonks!!! WTH?!?! I keep thinking that one day I'm going to wake up and find MU at stores again and this little season of stocking stupidity on the shelves will have just been one weird dream. Somebody pinch me so I can wake up. Bonka Zonks....Bonka Zonks....Bonka Zonks....

BONKA ZONKSSSSSS!!!!

boy we're so lucky here in Tampa. All of our Walmarts Targets and TRU's have ceased getting new MU for close to 6 months, but at least we still have lots of pegs of those #$%@&* BonkaZonks!!! WTH?!?! I keep thinking that one day I'm going to wake up and find MU at stores again and this little season of stocking stupidity on the shelves will have just been one weird dream. Somebody pinch me so I can wake up. Bonka Zonks....Bonka Zonks....Bonka Zonks....

BONKA ZONKSSSSSS!!!!

LOL!

Could someone post the Target DCPI number for the Wave 18/19 figures? I was thinking that if Wave 18/19 had a separate DCPI that might be why my Target hasn't stocked the new stuff yet. I know when I bought She-Hulk at TRU her UPC wouldn't scan at the register, and they had to get the SKU from the shelf tag (which always makes me nervous about restocks). I have a receipt with a DCPI for the old figures to check it with. Thanks in advance.

Tried TRU again this morning. Five minutes after opening, the new case or two they put out had already been cleared of Scarlet Witches; the rat-faced scalper who is there every morning with a big bag full of toys (Santa he ain't) walked by so I'm guessing it was him. I just missed the single Kang he left behind being picked up by yet another scalper I frequently see there. There were a couple FF SMs and Shulkies and a bunch of Punishers left as well as many of the repacks. So frustrating, and I was mainly there to try to score some Bagheads for other board members...

Tried TRU again this morning. Five minutes after opening, the new case or two they put out had already been cleared of Scarlet Witches; the rat-faced scalper who is there every morning with a big bag full of toys (Santa he ain't) walked by so I'm guessing it was him. I just missed the single Kang he left behind being picked up by yet another scalper I frequently see there. There were a couple FF SMs and Shulkies and a bunch of Punishers left as well as many of the repacks. So frustrating, and I was mainly there to try to score some Bagheads for other board members...

Thanks for looking for us. I am sure like myself others could use she hulk,punisher and ff spidy.But dont go out of your way and thanks for the trade for the 2 packs.I willpost your dc # later.

BONKA ZONKSSSSSS!!!!

I hate those things! The Hasbro brainiac who clogged the aisles with those things can kiss MY badonkazonk!

BONKA ZONKSSSSSS!!!!

I hate those things! The Hasbro brainiac who clogged the aisles with those things can kiss MY badonkazonk!

DUDE WHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS DISTRIBUTION ? THE BAY AREA HASNT GOT WAVE 18 OR 19

WTF !

They have it's just been sparse. My buddy found wave 18 (cept BRB) in a Fremont Target about 3 weeks ago.

TRU have wave 18 in Bradenton.

Thanks for the heads up, but i live in California

bradenton is in Florida right ?

Yup. When you said bay area, I thought you meant Tampa Bay area. :P

DUDE WHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS DISTRIBUTION ? THE BAY AREA HASNT GOT WAVE 18 OR 19

WTF !

They have it's just been sparse. My buddy found wave 18 (cept BRB) in a Fremont Target about 3 weeks ago.

TRU have wave 18 in Bradenton.

Thanks for the heads up, but i live in California

bradenton is in Florida right ?

Yup. When you said bay area, I thought you meant Tampa Bay area. :P

Hahah, from someone who lives in the bay area I am all too familiar with this current distribution problem. We haven't seen anything except for the first wave of comic packs and that's been it.

Grabbed a Falcon at Toysrus but I'm not sure if he was part of the new case or a revision case. But didn't have him so I figured, why not?

Picked up a Hydra Trooper too. The negative of the day, found the Avengers Quinjet repainted but couldn't get it since apparently a Costco preview pass doesn't let me buy.

So if anyone has a costco near them and a membership, let me know. Unless this thing ends up in another store, which I do not see happening, I'm sort of stuck.

The main reason I did the BBTS case was this

#1- only two of the figures I won't need

#2- came out to about 11 a figure

#3- with tax, my normal price was nearly 10 each, with gas? Yeah, I'm at 11 anyway

#4- it eliminated the risk of missing Juggernaut, who I need badly

Is this the way I want to hunt? No, I hate doing it this way. Yes I get the figures, but it loses all the excitement and rush of finding them. But with my Walmart in state no longer stocking MU, I had to do what I had to do.

I hope by the time the Prof X wave hits that maybe the Walmarts have changed their mind. If not, I guess I'll go with online again. Which is so much crap.

Also, Fortress Attack Captain America came and I love his shield. Why can't all the shields have that? if that clip onto the wrist was more functional, I'd like it.

Couldn't agree more. Literally that is the the dialogue I had in my head before I pulled the $125 trigger. The Spiderman and Hulk will be presents for my nephews, and all the others I want. I figure the Kraven will win me over after everyone here raving. Otherwise it will be traded.

And yes. The clincher was the Jugg. Want that.

The day started at work at 6 AM like this:

7981661304_f2e0bf9e59_m.jpg

photo-14 by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

With my favorite coffee mug of the last few years slipping out of my hand... Brutal.

and ended like this at 10 PM getting back from work:

7981658913_c34bcdfc85.jpg

photo-15 by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

Amazon.com (final Strokes album i needed, Hello Bugs for my newborn, Seasons 1&2 of The Walking Dead, U2 Rockabye Baby cd, Lego Old Testament!-classic)

My wife snagging the Daily Show's Indecision 2012 mug at Urban Outfitters to replace my broken one.

Walmart/Target: Sith 3-pack and the Nick Fury's!

Ahhhhhh...life.