3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Pic of the haul I got in the mail yesterday:

IMG_2848-1.jpg

I traded for Scarlet Witch and Kang (thanks again LightBob!) about two weeks ago when I was worried that I'd never find Wave 19 at retail (which is pretty damn stupid now, as I've already seen at least two cases at TRU and had my choice of figures both times). This time I finally get to open them up and add them to my Avengers and Villians sections. Apocalypse and Sinister I got off eBay for about $8 each, and they replace the previous versions due to their superior paint choices.

Here's the pic of today's haul:

IMG_2849.jpg

So, yeah, I found Wave 19 again, and picked up Kang for IDH and Scarlet Witch for whoever still needs her. The rest of Wave 19 will probably still be there tomorrow if anyone wants me to pick up something for them. The Pursuit of Cobra Cobra Commander was a bit of an odd duck, as it seems TRU put out some sort of weird GI Joe revision case that had all of the individual figures from Wave 1, Wave 2, and Wave 3. It was pretty bizarre actually, but I'm happy I got to snag that CC, as he looks awesome in the black, red, and silver.

Worked an overnight shift and got to Toys R Us in Times Square JUST as they opened, so I made it in with some collectors and scalpers. LOL.

But nabbed the last Kang and an FF Spidey. Had to compare the two FF Spideys to find the least screwed up paint job.

Already had Scarlet Witch and She-Hulk, so I passed, but there was easily 5 Scarlet Witches, which all got snatched up, and probably 8-10 She-Hulks, and there were still a few of her when I left. Also they had a million X-Men vs. Avengers 2-packs, so they won't be difficult to track down.

Pic of the haul I got in the mail yesterday:

IMG_2848-1.jpg

I traded for Scarlet Witch and Kang (thanks again LightBob!) about two weeks ago when I was worried that I'd never find Wave 19 at retail (which is pretty damn stupid now, as I've already seen at least two cases at TRU and had my choice of figures both times). This time I finally get to open them up and add them to my Avengers and Villians sections. Apocalypse and Sinister I got off eBay for about $8 each, and they replace the previous versions due to their superior paint choices.

Here's the pic of today's haul:

IMG_2849.jpg

So, yeah, I found Wave 19 again, and picked up Kang for IDH and Scarlet Witch for whoever still needs her. The rest of Wave 19 will probably still be there tomorrow if anyone wants me to pick up something for them. The Pursuit of Cobra Cobra Commander was a bit of an odd duck, as it seems TRU put out some sort of weird GI Joe revision case that had all of the individual figures from Wave 1, Wave 2, and Wave 3. It was pretty bizarre actually, but I'm happy I got to snag that CC, as he looks awesome in the black, red, and silver.

I could use them and others. Looking for anything for trade?

16623565[/url]']

Worked an overnight shift and got to Toys R Us in Times Square JUST as they opened, so I made it in with some collectors and scalpers. LOL.

But nabbed the last Kang and an FF Spidey. Had to compare the two FF Spideys to find the least screwed up paint job.

Already had Scarlet Witch and She-Hulk, so I passed, but there was easily 5 Scarlet Witches, which all got snatched up, and probably 8-10 She-Hulks, and there were still a few of her when I left. Also they had a million X-Men vs. Avengers 2-packs, so they won't be difficult to track down.

And I was one of those collectors! LOL

From what I picked up today that's not already promised I have one Punisher for sale (cost + shipping) or trade. No Bagheads today, which disappointed me a little bit but really disappointed the scalper who got there right before me - he was bitching to himself as he walked away. Sometimes it's the little things... Anyway, PM me - first come first serve.

I guess I am done. My Wal-Mart s and Toys R Us, no longer carry Marvel Universe and both of the Targets around me at stocked with Namor and Gladiator. All I wanted was She-Hulk, Beta Ray Bill, and Kraven.Can't really do the online, just had my first kid 3 weeks ago. I'm bummed, not about my son thou

Tech, some of the members here might be able to help you out. Most you'll pay if you can find a member with all three would be the shipping and that would come out to the cost of your gas if you only want three. Give it a check, and congrats on your son!

It doesn't seem to be advertised but Target is having a sale on MU. Just to clear the pegs I bought 3 Psylockes, 3 Gladiators, and 2 Storms for $7.99 each. This is confirmed for Cali and S. Florida at least.

I'll most likely dump these off at another store but if anyone needs custom fodder let me know.

Confirmed for Northern Alabama as well. I picked up a Regular Archangel.

Score! Found wave 19 at a TRU. Went through the ol' "we can't ring this up yet" ordeal but they were nice and worked it out. Even got them to price match Targets $7.99 with the receipt from this morning. Grabbed, She-Hulk, Kang, Punisher, and S. Witch. Passed on Spidey cause I dont have the FF set and I really dont want to pay full price for it.