3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Up on hasbro site too not a target exclusive

http://www.hasbro.com/marvel/avengers/en_U...C6EEA4D34:en_US

after reviewing the pics here, it looks like all of the figures in this set are cast in part, or fully done in transparent plastic.

Scorpion looks cool in transparent but the rest? Eh. Already got Carnage and Hobby and heck, don't need ANOTHER Spider-Man. Maybe if it goes on clearance or something I'll snag it. Sad thing is if it had been all villains like Shocker in place of Spider-Man, I probably would have picked it up. And where is that copter with Shocker? I really need a Shocker to finish off my Spider-Man rogue gallery and no way I am paying ebay price for him.

Between the Shocker helicopter and the Anti-Venom set, that's two I'd really like to get along with the Avengers Quinjet stealth paint that I cannot get. Really lame.

Ok, So I need to purchase some items from certain memebers but my pay pal is empty,

So tonight would be the night to make deals......

SDCC X-FORCE 3-PACK...

Renegades SS....

Not listed but I will let them go for a good price....

Tonight only.

Also whatever is on my list.....

I really only need $40 but, I'll extend it for my MU brotherhood...

Also not listed is a loose Vision,

Tons of stuff, just ask, I have doubles and triples of everything....

really getting ticked that we haven't even got wave 18 here yet. Maybe I'll get a chance to hit a few neighboring counties and see if they've been hit better. But I'm sooooo tired of seeing Gladiator, Iron Man, and the periodic wave 17 which is the most up to date any store has been in this area.

I did find another Nick Fury and Black Widow for another member, or if they don't want it then I'll actually let the kids open those. lol, I know it sounds like I put boardies above the kids, but they have a gazillion figures to play with and the oldest 4 all asked if I might be able to trade them for some new stuff. Seriously, 6 - 12 year olds first thoughts were using some cool stuff to get other cool stuff online. What am I raising here?

really getting ticked that we haven't even got wave 18 here yet. Maybe I'll get a chance to hit a few neighboring counties and see if they've been hit better. But I'm sooooo tired of seeing Gladiator, Iron Man, and the periodic wave 17 which is the most up to date any store has been in this area.

I did find another Nick Fury and Black Widow for another member, or if they don't want it then I'll actually let the kids open those. lol, I know it sounds like I put boardies above the kids, but they have a gazillion figures to play with and the oldest 4 all asked if I might be able to trade them for some new stuff. Seriously, 6 - 12 year olds first thoughts were using some cool stuff to get other cool stuff online. What am I raising here?

What about Orlando area?

It doesn't seem to be advertised but Target is having a sale on MU. Just to clear the pegs I bought 3 Psylockes, 3 Gladiators, and 2 Storms for $7.99 each. This is confirmed for Cali and S. Florida at least.

I'll most likely dump these off at another store but if anyone needs custom fodder let me know.

Confirmed for Northern Alabama as well. I picked up a Regular Archangel.

An Archangel peg-warming? How is that even possible?

He's one of just two or three MU I have NEVER seen on the pegs.

It doesn't seem to be advertised but Target is having a sale on MU. Just to clear the pegs I bought 3 Psylockes, 3 Gladiators, and 2 Storms for $7.99 each. This is confirmed for Cali and S. Florida at least.

I'll most likely dump these off at another store but if anyone needs custom fodder let me know.

I know a CVS that's had the same Archangel & Constrictor for over a year.

This particular Target got the Revision case with Havok and Archangel about a month ago, and held onto both the figures until the $7.99 sale price started.

Here's what came in the mail today:

IMG_2850.jpg

Huge thanks to Napadon for helping me out on the set. I'm now officially caught up on all the U.S. releases.

I say U.S. releases because this came in the mail Friday:

IMG_2851.jpg

How frickin' sweet is that?! I can't thank Mediaz75 enough for the set, and I can't believe that I'm ahead of the game after being so worried about not being able to find anything about a month and a half ago. I don't think I've ever been able to pick up three complete waves in less than two months, and each wave has been better than the last. Now I can kick back, save up on gas trip money, and be content with a whole slew of awesome figures.

You know, when you are feeling crushed and not expecting to see anything so you are stuck just waiting, you start feeling like you'll see nothing...and then

9B7EAF98-AC23-40C6-A84B-919DE839F199-21390-000011804F87E727.jpg

FINALLY NEW STUFF!!!

There were 2 of the She-Hulks, 2 of the Punishers, 2 of the Ultimate Spider-Man and the Ghost Rider I just bought.

As for the comic Sentinel, that's the lady. She decided, actually demanded, she get a comic sentinel of her own. You do not argue with a woman holding a robot.

Finally found wave 19 (minus Kang) at WM. Exciting as that was, what really made my day was seeing a little kid and his mom looking at the Marvel figures. This kid could not have been more than 5 or 6. He saw She-Hulk and got excited, then flipped when he saw Ghost Rider. He was grabbing them and he found Falcon. He jumped up and down, saying Falcon is his favorite. I told him Falcon is going to be in the next Captain America movie, and his eyes lit up. His mom showed him the BE Iron Man, Comm. Rogers, and the classic and FF Spideys and he did not seem the least bit interested.

Hasbro execs, you need to pay attention here. This kid was more excited for a female, a "boring, obscure" character, and a "scary" character than he was for all the main heroes combined. And they say only Wolvy/Spidey/IM/Hulk sell...