3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Here's what came in the mail today:

I say U.S. releases because this came in the mail Friday:

IMG_2851.jpg

How frickin' sweet is that?! I can't thank Mediaz75 enough for the set, and I can't believe that I'm ahead of the game after being so worried about not being able to find anything about a month and a half ago. I don't think I've ever been able to pick up three complete waves in less than two months, and each wave has been better than the last. Now I can kick back, save up on gas trip money, and be content with a whole slew of awesome figures.

Hey Man! great to heart that the figures are already with you!, I havent got the time to post the pics, but mine are also in my hands

Thanks a Lot Jason, if you need anything just let me know

Good to hear everything arrived safely! I was slightly worried about mailing stuff to Mexico only because I have no prior international trade experiences besides Canada and England and every country is a bit different with mailing policies. That said, I'd gladly do it again!

Observations on Wave 21:

-I like Jubilee's look, but I'm not sure why Hasbro went with her modern look rather than the classic 90's costume. I guess the cut-off shorts and boots would have necessitated new molds, and I really can't think of any characters that would re-use those parts anyway. For now, she goes with the Modern X-Men.

-I really want to get another Jubilee to have either a better Black Widow or a custom Wolfsbane. That torso and legs just look awesome in solid colors, and it will really look great on future female characters. It's actually a welcome change, as I wasn't a fan of the X-23 mold when I first got her, but really liked Scarlet Witch. That also bodes well for Rogue, since she's really a mixture of both figures.

-I had no problems getting Professor X to sit properly in his chair. I did have to tuck his jacket in, but he sat all the way down and looked exactly the way he should.

-Blastaar is a great hulking character, but I am getting a bit tired of that mold. I've got CP Thanos standing next to Blastaar, and it's hard not to notice that they are just variations on the same theme. The new hands and head, plus the cowl, do help Blastaar stand out and make me want an Annihilus figure even more. Hopefully, he'll come out before they do the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Actually you're pretty close. They are 7.17 in my woods.

Found Wave 19 today at HEB for all those people in Texas. They didn't ring up but they had a sign up in the $7 range. I just told the person $7.15 a figure.

That's not too far off since HEB has had the cheapest price on MU the past year at about $7.68 or something like that.

I'm still waiting on Wave 19 to ship from BBTS and then I'll be all caught up! But looks like more people are starting to find Waves 18, 19 and 20 (jason1551, you got your FF Spidey before I did so now I need a replacement figure to send you for the Sentinel help last month).

Well while I'm waiting I went ahead a picked up a figure I've been wanting to display with my MU since I started getting MUs. I purchased him for a very reasonable price off eBay, he arrived yesterday, and he frickin rocks!!!

FIN FANG FOOM!!!

jpeg.jpg

Sorry the pic is so tiny, when I tried to resized it, it lost resolution. Damn iPhone 4 lol. Foom is holding Beta Ray and their doing an articulated jaw stare down to see who's jaw is the 1st to get loose over time ;)

Ya I want foom badly and since he might not be released as a master work I've been looking on the bay for him but damn $150+ is retarded. Congratz though I might end up just piecing him together which would be alot cheaper but I'd prob be stuck with a cheap but headless foom for months........lol

I managed to get him closer to $140 because it had to be done! I looked into piecing him together and found out that the End Hulk by himself goes for the same I paid for the whole Foom, and the without the End Hulk you'll have a Foom missing an arm and wing uggh!

That's funny I just got a FFF too...$129

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa476/...current=fff.jpg

Ya I want foom badly and since he might not be released as a master work I've been looking on the bay for him but damn $150+ is retarded. Congratz though I might end up just piecing him together which would be alot cheaper but I'd prob be stuck with a cheap but headless foom for months........lol

I managed to get him closer to $140 because it had to be done! I looked into piecing him together and found out that the End Hulk by himself goes for the same I paid for the whole Foom, and the without the End Hulk you'll have a Foom missing an arm and wing uggh!

people are talking about wave 21 already? I'm still on wave 18...only found 1 Kraven and 2 Ulitmate Spideys so far...

Well js11js11, I only got Wave 18 because I ordered if off BBTS. If it weren't for that I wouldn't have them because I never saw it hit retail. However, Wave 19 has been at several places retail?!

That's funny I just got a FFF too...$129

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa476/...current=fff.jpg

Yeah Foom rocks!! And is just about perfect for MU scale!!

o0o0o0o, I thought maybe a couple MU Foom's had leaked out. Got kinda excited. Thanks for the info.

Nah lol, and there's been no recent word on whether the Masterworks Foom is still coming or not. And he's suppose to be orange w/purple shorts! I know orange is the color Foom was in his first appearance but he looks so much better green imo lol, although if/when Hasbro releases the Masterworks Foom I'm all over that one too :)