3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to Walmart, saw that they didn't have anything new in the toy aisle. On the way to look for some dog food, I passed a huge display that will be used for the Avengers DVD...except it had about 3 cases of Avengers Wave 4 figures on them. Picked up Nick Fury, passed on the Chitauri (I have 3 discounted chariot Chitauris). Maybe I'll army build Chitauri if they ever get down to $5-$6, but it kills me to see the articulation on the package and none on the figure (screw you Hasbro).

So if yall checking for Avengers figures in Walmart, make sure to check the video section just in case...

You know I was staring at the Nick Fury(Which felt outta place in my setup) and noticed something..........I part swapped the head and treach coat with the MU Blade figure and BAM a MU style version of the W3 ML Blade lol Its perfect and Blade finally looks decent. I'd buy this Fury if you want a better Blade.

That is a great idea!!! I'm definitely doing that.

HUGE appreciation to Kilo23 for an incredible trade.

Brutal day was totally redeemed with my kids running out the front door with this package filled with MU greatness!!!!!

wrapped to perfection:

8005023563_51596c9b31.jpg

photo-22 by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

This is an incredible Marvelous News boarder and I am so excited for future trades.

8005023685_99d8ebd3c2.jpg

photo-21 by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

Can't believe we have an Archangel in the house.

Cable is spectacular.

Namor is perfect.

The Silver Surfer got a huge yelp from the kiddos. The surf board is so cool in the hand.

Thanks Kai

Payday yesterday and I'm out of control.

TRU Times Square opened with some more of Wave 19. About 4 Scarlet Witch, 8 She-Hulk, Punishers, FF Spidey, and for the first time I saw 2 Flat-Face Kangs, and 2 Glossy-Face Kangs. I already have a Flat Kang, so I picked up Glossy. Also got a Punisher, as I didn't have one from MU yet.

While I have money in the bank I finally picked up a Guardians of the Galaxy Boxed Set. Some were marked down to $17.90, while others weren't. I picked up the best paint across the 3 figures in one box I could find, and one marked down, and asked the cashier. He said that because they had overstock of this piece, they marked it down, but then got more back in stock, so if I want one that's not marked down, I need to pay the full price. That really made ZERO sense to me. If they marked it down because they had too much of that item in stock, then wouldn't they want to move ANY unit of that piece that they could in order to alleviate themselves of the excess units? It sounded like a bunch of bull, or he was talking out of his ass, but I didn't want to involve a manager, so I went through all the marked down boxes and found the least sloppy paint across the three figures. Trouble areas were Rocket Racoon's beady eyes being lazy, sloppy trim on Starlord, weak face paint on Drax. But I found a good balanced set where they were all decent and bought a marked down set.

Also picked up a AvX Wolverine/She-Hulk set, because the She-Hulk had great face paint apps, good placement of the hair on her head, good body paint apps, and the Wolverine had no visible sloppiness either. I had single-pack She-Hulk, but like the retro 80s leotard look also.

Well, I'm about to have 13 figures coming to the house. BBTS just informed me my revision case was in so I told them to ship my loot

Came out to 130 bucks, so considering I would pay 10.25 per figure not including gas, I managed to SAVE money. I did NOT expect that. I may end up with 5 figures up for trade and/or sale when it is all said and done, we'll see how that goes. I'm just glad to be all caught up with the figures out here in North America. Really hoping Hasbro does a two waves in one case revision with the next two waves, that'll make life so much easier.

And baroke, don't go with a scalper. Be patient, even if they are not in your area, they'll get in the areas of members here and I'm sure someone will help you out.

Brazilian haul:

post-25086-1348091408_thumb.jpg

Hi man, could you please do me a favor, can you take a photograph of the import company label (back of the card or bottom of the blister)? i want to see if its one of the importer that distribute Hasbro figures all across the LA region

Thanks

Done: post-25086-1348177310_thumb.jpg

Shoot! its not the same importer for the rest of Latam, Thanks Man!