3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Also, not really a true acquisition, but over the course of a week I have purchased 2 Gladiators and 2 first appearance Wolverine figures from Target in an effort to trigger the system into ordering a new case to my store. The store now only has 3 Gladiator figures on the pegs.

I will just return these figures later during the holiday season and hope some parent will buy them then.

Also, not really a true acquisition, but over the course of a week I have purchased 2 Gladiators and 2 first appearance Wolverine figures from Target in an effort to trigger the system into ordering a new case to my store. The store now only has 3 Gladiator figures on the pegs.

I will just return these figures later during the holiday season and hope some parent will buy them then.

Good for you man! I had to do the same thing at my Fred Meyer's 1.5 yrs agoby buying up, oddly enough, the multiple SunFire and Jean Grey's that had been sitting alone on the peg for months!

genius, I think I might try that. Although every target in my area is full of gladiators, like 7-9 per store. So I don't think It will help out to much. nonetheless I will try it.

Good for you man! I had to do the same thing at my Fred Meyer's 1.5 yrs agoby buying up, oddly enough, the multiple SunFire and Jean Grey's that had been sitting alone on the peg for months!

See this is what's wrong with hasbro. My area never received a single sunfire, I had to buy mine for double the price that it goes at retail. Meanwhile your area had so many people didn't even want him. I read a while back in another forum that a guy in some city in texas found visions non varient constantly. They had so many that they didn't know what do with them. While the rest of the country barely got any or nothing.

Got my revision case with both waves 18 and 19 in it today from BBTS.

Oh, and I also picked up Best Buy's exclusive collector's set of The Avengers.

Nice, you must be feeling really good today. Usually when a day like that comes around for me I feel like nothing can bring me down.

Christmas in september.

I recently bought 3 Pslylockes, 2 Storms, and 3 Gladiators in hopes that they would get a new case in. And surprisingly it worked! Wave 18 was there the next week (although I was late and it was already picked through. I returned them to a less convenient Target the following week. Hasbro and retailers suck so much at it we collectors have to do some distribution of our own.

Like others I picked up the Avengers BLU Ray today. I've been waiting for a good movie to test out the new surround sound I got not too long ago.

Non Marvel pick up was Transformers Generations Wheelie. Basically Generations Jazz repainted into Wheelie but it looks cool. Wasn't in TRU computers yet so I assume its new as I never saw it in my travels.

My revision case arrived today from BBTS also. (FF and PP)

First time buying a case and I'm really happy with my decision. I have not seen a new figure in my area since I saw the the first six from Series 4. (And I only saw two sets of those!)

I was kind of surprised how neatly (but kind of tightly) they all fit in the case. I guess they no longer pack the figures with a sheet of tissue paper to prevent bubble scratching?

Now I just need to find a Bag Head and the new AvX Battle Packs...

16624899[/url]']

16624883[/url]' date='Sep 25 2012, 02:14 PM']
16624871[/url]' date='Sep 25 2012, 11:49 AM']Got my revision case with both waves 18 and 19 in it today from BBTS.

Oh, and I also picked up Best Buy's exclusive collector's set of The Avengers.

ooo cool! Which Spiderman figures were in your case?

Ultimate and Future Foundation.

Same here with the wave 19 rev 1 case I got from EE.com today. Regular red and blue ultimate spidey and future foundation.

Got my hands on the new Avengers 8 figure multipack. Not too bad for 40 considering I avoided all of all of these avengers except widow and needed the Sam.L Nick Fury for my collection.

The Cap in that multipack is the revisted one? the one in darker blue and covered ears?

dunno which one you mean but it's this one....

IMG_20120926_201841.jpg

Apparently a great day for all of us from BBTS!!!!

This was waiting for me at the door at 9 pm returning from work.

8028731579_10ddf050ab.jpg

frametastic by TheMisterParsons, on Flickr

So happy with my first case purchase. I wavered for a couple of days, but decided $11 per figure is pretty sweet. Plus I needed the Juggernaut and Colossus.

Great combo of Wave 18/19.

Sadly only got the regular spidey and FF. No baghead.

The wait did feel like forever.

My heart was pounding when I opened the case!! Such a high. Hahahahaha.

Found this this morning at Walmart. I thought Scarlet Spider was a better figure....

2012-09-26_09-35-58_964.jpg

wow, that's the opposite of what I've seen so far. He took a great figure and returned it for a spidey costume that is not comic accurate at all. Usually people take the lesser figure they have and return that one in the package for the better new version.