3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

anyone get this email from brians toys?

As of 9/27/2012, the product Marvel Universe Carded Vision C-9 is now BACK IN STOCK and available at brianstoys.com! Please click here to go directly to this product on our website. But hurry - quantities are limited.

Thank you,

Brian's Toys

W730 Highway 35

Fountain City, WI

54629 United States

Phone: 608-687-7572

Fax: 608-687-7573

Email: sales@brianstoys.com

i was to late to the game ..sold out damn $11.99 for vision

As of 9/27/2012, the product Marvel Universe Carded Vision C-9 is now BACK IN STOCK and available at brianstoys.com! Please click here to go directly to this product on our website. But hurry - quantities are limited.

Thank you,

Brian's Toys

W730 Highway 35

Fountain City, WI

54629 United States

Was the solid or the clear one?

Thank you,

Brian's Toys

W730 Highway 35

Fountain City, WI

54629 United States

pretty sure it was solid one since the other vision on their site said "phasing" next to it for 39.99

Thank you,

Brian's Toys

W730 Highway 35

Fountain City, WI

54629 United States

pretty sure it was solid one since the other vision on their site said "phasing" next to it for 39.99

Argggghhhh! it was an incredible chance

Plus side, that could be a good sign. Maybe Vision is going to be in a future revision case. Give me the Herc wave, the Prof X wave and Vision and I'd make my second case purchase of the year.

oh man that herc wave. That's the perfect wave, all characters we've never gotten before. No wait the angel but, what the heck I still want it so bad. Can't wait for nov or dec when it comes out.

Got the ones I needed but with some worries. Tight leg joint on Scarlet, Kang has a loose right leg, and Future has a plastic bump preventing his right arm from bending. I'll likely keep my eyes open for Kang and Witch now in the future as a just in case.

Haven't checked out Punisher and She Hulk yet. Right now Hulk, Colussus, and the extra Punisher and She Hulk likely will become tradeables. Peter Parker Spidey got claimed by the lady.

Just got my shipment from bbts. I got the scarlet witch wave plus a single Juggernaut. Juggernaut's helmet looks kind of strange, kind of "battle damaged" appearance to it, in the paint job. I don't remember it looking like this in the store. Just wondering if I have a bad paint job or a new variant or if they just revised the paint in the re-release. Also, I did not get a bag head spidey and I really want one. Where are people finding him? Did anyone get him from bbts

post-40630-1348805824_thumb.jpg

Just got my shipment from bbts. I got the scarlet witch wave plus a single Juggernaut. Juggernaut's helmet looks kind of strange, kind of "battle damaged" appearance to it, in the paint job. I don't remember it looking like this in the store. Just wondering if I have a bad paint job or a new variant or if they just revised the paint in the re-release. Also, I did not get a bag head spidey and I really want one. Where are people finding him? Did anyone get him from bbts

wouw in christopher walken voice. Return that juggie. Make them give your money back or get a new one.

wouw in christopher walken voice. Return that juggie. Make them give your money back or get a new one.

My new one looks similar. It's a slightly different paintjob than his original release a couple years back. They really went heavy on the "scratches" on your's though. BBTS isn't going to give you a refund I don't think.

My new one looks similar. It's a slightly different paintjob than his original release a couple years back. They really went heavy on the "scratches" on your's though. BBTS isn't going to give you a refund I don't think.

its a variant..

Down in Orlando, I picked up W18 Spider-Man for myself and Kraven if anyone needs him.

aaargh! freaking Hasbro! I live an hour and a half from there but I've only found one figure after wave 17. You come from out of state and they have some. Was it TRU? I know there was a TRU there that had 48 CASES of MU in their back room but they only ever brought out the same revision cases for us. Tried three times and the best I got was the translucent Iron Spidey which I hadn't seen in person before. Never any new stuff.

They were probably holding it all until the Avengers release this week.

Dr S, I'd say your Juggy has a bad case of the measles. Kinda weird how it shows up on his helmet instead of his face, but it's definitely measles. ....or acne.... how old is Juggy now? "Variant" or not, it looks like total crap with those spots. I'd say they are correct tha BBTS isn't going to refund it though. Not their fault that Hasbro made a screwy looking figure.

My juggie is the same but its only visible in the light on mine. I really like the helmet detail, right to the wolverine claw marks on the back of it. That one though is way too visible.

And add my new Ghost Rider to the list of tight joints. And I have an extra She Hulk but I can't offer her for trade out of good faith and conscience. Big paint smudge on her chest.

Got my hands on the new Avengers 8 figure multipack. Not too bad for 40 considering I avoided all of all of these avengers except widow and needed the Sam.L Nick Fury for my collection.

The Cap in that multipack is the revisted one? the one in darker blue and covered ears?

This is what i mean

Hasbro%20The%20Avengers%20Marvel%20Universe%20Captain%20America%20Target%20Exclusive%208%20Pack%20Box%20Set%20One%20Per%20Case%20(13).JPG

In other issues, I got this two amazing figs this morning, thanks a lot mtutick, your figures are already on USA ground, so it should be a matter of days to get yours, thanks a lot mate!

dsc0134xw.th.jpg

My Haul from the past 2 weeks!

I found Kang, Nick Fury, Hawkeye & Aayla Secura at Walmart,

Beta Ray Bill, Hulk and Kraven at Target,

Dark Threat Hydra Soldier and General Grievous at TJ Max.

I'm not sure yet if I will be keeping Dark Threat Hydra Soldier, Avengers Nick Fury & Avengers Hawkeye in my collection so I might put them up as trades or return them to the store if noone is interested.

At Walmart I passed on the single carded She-Hulk.

Target also had Beast, Peter Parker Spidey and the comic version Hawkeye.

Walmart had the entire wave of Avengers with the new Nick Fury and I saw a few Black Widows as well. I got her back in July at the Disney Store.

From Star Wars I also saw the Rebel Pilots base vehicle with figure at TJ Max,

and the Darth Maul, Savage Opress 3-pack at Target.

IMG_7578.jpg

Down in Orlando, I picked up W18 Spider-Man for myself and Kraven if anyone needs him.

aaargh! freaking Hasbro! I live an hour and a half from there but I've only found one figure after wave 17. You come from out of state and they have some. Was it TRU? I know there was a TRU there that had 48 CASES of MU in their back room but they only ever brought out the same revision cases for us. Tried three times and the best I got was the translucent Iron Spidey which I hadn't seen in person before. Never any new stuff.

It was a TRU Outlet store. Those two were the only W18 figures; everything else was W17. There were no comic-packs and the Avengers figures were already picked over.

Okay the manager at my new TRU wont sell me anymore of the new mu put out a GR Falcon from back

Said that's it

asked a cashier she said 37 in the system the manager brings out GR an Falcon

and says this is it

While another employee has Beast an BRB so I say those I will pay for

The manager says they are not in the system

Pissed and hearing him say those are mine...to his employee

I left... then the best "I sell those for 25 a pop on ebay" wtf

isn't this illegal