3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Okay the manager at my new TRU wont sell me anymore of the new mu put out a GR Falcon from back

Said that's it

asked a cashier she said 37 in the system the manager brings out GR an Falcon

and says this is it

While another employee has Beast an BRB so I say those I will pay for

The manager says they are not in the system

Pissed and hearing him say those are mine...to his employee

I left... then the best "I sell those for 25 a pop on ebay" wtf

isn't this illegal

Send a polite email to their corporate complaints or find a number and call, explain how much you spend on toys and tell them you'll have to take your business elsewhere if the management won't sell you what you came to buy. At the least you might get some giftcards out of it.

Swung by a TJMaxx that hasn't had anything of any note since I've been checking it and the had two Masterworks Galactuses(Galacti?) sitting around for $30. Anyone interested? I'd send for cost plus shipping(shipping would probably kill any savings the price tag gives you though).

I went back to the Target and TJ Max today.

TJ Max has the Captain America Strikefire Transport for $10 and the Star Wars Rebel Transport Speeder for $10.

Target has the Marvel Legends 6" at $14.99 now. They have Constrictor, Iron Man, Klaw and Steve Rogers.

From MU they still got a Beta Ray Bill, 2x Beast, 2x Kraven and 5x Spider-Man all from Wave 18, Ghost Rider, Sub Mariner and Hulk from older waves. They also got the Star Wars Special sets with Sand People/Boba Fett/Snaggletooth and R5-D4/Death Star Droid/Power Droid at $24.99 and 5x Darth Maul Returns 3-pack with Darth Maul/Nightsister/Savage Opress at $19.99.

I picked up a Marvel Legends Hope and Avengers Hawkeye (Ultimate). Hawkeye's card is partially open from the card, but not far enough to take the figure out. It looks like no glue was used, must have been a factory error. They are both up for trade. I can't wait for Jim Lee's Jean Grey if the head sculpt is similar to Hope Summers, it looks very promising!!! :)

I also received my package from eBay today with the Fantastic Four 3-pack and Iron Man 2 #16 Weapon Assault Hammer Drone & #17 Air Assault Hammer Drone.

I got the #1 Iron Man Mrk I and the Hammer Drone (Concept) 2011 Wave 1 from TJ Max last week and couldn't wait to open them before taking pictures XD

IMG_7590.jpg

Okay the manager at my new TRU wont sell me anymore of the new mu put out a GR Falcon from back

Said that's it

and says this is it

isn't this illegal

Illegal? no. Against store policy? Yes. Completely unethical BS? Most definitely. You should definitely send a letter and/or call TRU and let them know that A) you won't shop at that store if they have management like that and B) you have let all your friends know so they will also stop shopping there unless they get rid of a scalping manager.

But frankly, you should get the number for corporate and call them from your cell phone while you are in the store. Speak loudly, make sure you use the manager's name, and make sure they know you're outraged.

Said that's it

and says this is it

isn't this illegal

Illegal? no. Against store policy? Yes. Completely unethical BS? Most definitely. You should definitely send a letter and/or call TRU and let them know that A) you won't shop at that store if they have management like that and B) you have let all your friends know so they will also stop shopping there unless they get rid of a scalping manager.

But frankly, you should get the number for corporate and call them from your cell phone while you are in the store. Speak loudly, make sure you use the manager's name, and make sure they know you're outraged.

and if you wait record them on your phone when they do this...post it youtube, connect it to facebook and then complain to corporate and send them a link to it...that'll get a response.

Said that's it

and says this is it

isn't this illegal

I wonder how many managers or employees at TRU actually do this. I feel like I have been fed some misinformation from a TRU manager just last week in Wesley Chapel, FL. I would definitely call corporate and complain ASAP.

Todays haul included sdcc ml x force box set, ml wave 3 x force deadpool, sdcc mu masters of evil box set, green goblin, scarlet witch, kang, wave18 punisher, astral Dr. strange, sdcc invaders red skull, wave 1 x force wolverine, stretch strike venom. gotta say today was a good day. also should be getting my x force archangel in a few weeks from my marvel online subscription.

for those who still looking,

the Future Foundation Spiderman and Dr.Doom pack /Rhino Spidey pack

are on TRU.com in stock right now...

Just sharing for those still looking.

yet the She Hulk/Wolverine and Captain America/Magneeto have, from what I know, never been up on their website. I still haven't seen them in person - but I am not panicking because I am pretty sure I can live with out.

still odd....