3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Seriously, guys? I'm reminded of why I stopped posting here in the first place. Any time you offer a dissenting opinion about something you're branded an outsider who just doesn't get it. What a lovely "community". I'm out, have fun with your echo chamber.

Come on man, Don't leave everybody is welcomed here. People disagree all the time, it's what makes the world interesting and every individual unique. It's what makes the world better through collaboration and creativity. So come back man.

Heres a fact.............I'm 0-3 on FFF on ebay as of 5 mins ago........

Yeah, I keep putting off buying the BAF FFF, because I don't want to spend that kind of money right now. However, if the Masterworks one never gets released I may reconsider.

Ya its funny too, looking at the completed listings there has been over a dozen Fooms that sold for $100-$120 each over the last 2-3 months. Now that I'm looking for one they are all going for $159-$200 each...........figures.....

Seriously, guys? I'm reminded of why I stopped posting here in the first place. Any time you offer a dissenting opinion about something you're branded an outsider who just doesn't get it. What a lovely "community". I'm out, have fun with your echo chamber.

I'm still looking for the response that made you feel like an outsider who just doesn't get it for having a dissenting opinion about FFF...

Heres a fact.............I'm 0-3 on FFF on ebay as of 5 mins ago........

Yeah, I keep putting off buying the BAF FFF, because I don't want to spend that kind of money right now. However, if the Masterworks one never gets released I may reconsider.

Same here. I would only want a Green Masterworks one because that's his original color.

With MOTUC Granamyr being red, I definably want a green dragon!!

Green Masterworks FFF first and if not, then BAF FFF.

Another thing why FFF keeps going up in price besides his 80's comics popularity is because many MOTUC collectors get the BAF FFF to use as a generic dragon. I'm sure many other fantasy collectors love buying huge dragons as well.

I didn't get any Masterworks figure yet, FFF will be my first. I am still unsure about wanting a Galactus and the Sentinel variant while I concider it, I love the BAF Sentinel that I have and might want a 2nd of him instead. Then again I did not run across a $25 deal on any of them yet at retail...

it's not about echo chambering,

we were stoked, you talked smack ("such a big effort", "doofy dragon", "pegwarm hard."only the 5 of you will want), we replied.

It's the fun and annoying part of the internet. I've been shouted down and I was heated but got over myself. I like your post sometimes Dellamorte, but if you can't handle when you say things on the internet and people who disagree talk back...that's on you. will miss ya Cemetery man (and if that movie was where you got your name...a epic zombie flick kudos). hope you don't take it more personally than I meant it to,come back to the roundtable and please dispute and disagree all you want.

btw:

the Beast,

beta ray bill, kraven wave is on Hasbro toy shop.

I don't think Dellamorte was talking smack. He doesn't see what the big deal is about FFF. And furthermore, he had a point about Galactus and Sentinals shelfwarming. It took quite a bit of clearancing to get those Sentinals to disappear around here. And he was not the first to take offense by someone's post. I think a few other people got offended that he didn't show love for FFF and at least one post was a more personal stab at him and his opinion whereas his was a generalized remark about the value of the character/figure. So let's just be more careful to dispute the claims without attacking the person.

But Dellamorte, to lay a claim that this whole community is somehow worthless based upon the postings of even three people is a little ridiculous too. There have been people here whose opinion I dislike (and frankly dislike the people too most of the time) however I wouldn't write off the entire community because some jerks are allowed in too (and NO, I'm not saying that any of those who replied are jerks. Just that he might possibly think so) If you honetly stop going anywhere that someone has offended you then you will be sitting alone in your house surfing the internet and avoiding all chatrooms or other communication. Face it, people can be jerks. But sometimes even those who acted like a jerk are really cool people who just had a bad moment. We all have moments of weakness. Learn to get past it (with or without an apology) or life will be miserable - cuz people rarely apologize.

and for the record... I have the BAF and I would still buy that thing even in the ugly orange probably. Cuz I'm a sucker like that.lol Heck, I'd probably buy more than one to see if I could repaint it and make a more fantasy/sword and sorcer type dragon out of it.

And he was not the first to take offense by someone's post. I think a few other people got offended that he didn't show love for FFF and at least one post was a more personal stab at him and his opinion whereas his was a generalized remark about the value of the character/figure. So let's just be more careful to dispute the claims without attacking the person.

I've looked back over the last couple pages more than a few times and I don't see why Dellamorte got angry. If he didn't want a debate he should have couched the argument in more neutral figures of speech. If he thinks only 5 of us are interested in Fing Fang Foom, and then 5 or so of us respond that we are interested, I don't see that he should feel like the community is closing in to force him out.

A big Dragon will appeal to more casual fans than Galactus or the SEntinel. FACT.

I know this doesn't mean much, but I do know some D&D guys who would love a big green dragon.

Green is often neglected in the world of D&D.

I think in general a big dragon no matter the color will appeal to kids more than galactus or sentinel. Some toys can sell as toys, and some sell as characters. A dragon will sell because it's a dragon.

A big Dragon will appeal to more casual fans than Galactus or the SEntinel. FACT.

I know this doesn't mean much, but I do know some D&D guys who would love a big green dragon.

Green is often neglected in the world of D&D.

I think in general a big dragon no matter the color will appeal to kids more than galactus or sentinel. Some toys can sell as toys, and some sell as characters. A dragon will sell because it's a dragon.

qft! Like I said, if I can find it cheap enough then I'll get multiples so I can paint it...red, black, silver?, blue who knows? lots of possibilities with a dragon

Finally found wave 19 in my area. PIcked up a Punisher{to replace mine who broke at the arm swivel :sad: } and a She Hulk to "maybe" use as a base for a Titania custom. Left the others but did stash a Juggy/Colossus pack if I decide I want it bad enough. First time seeing it in the wild too.

Oh..and it is a HUGE dang tease Hasbro to have that Antman comic pack advertised on the back of the Juggy/Colossus one. That aint right...C'MON MAN!!

Oh..and it is a HUGE dang tease Hasbro to have that Antman comic pack advertised on the back of the Juggy/Colossus one. That aint right...C'MON MAN!!

No kidding.

By the way, did you find them at Target or Walmart? I've only seen them show up at TRU here in Huntsville, and they had already sold the Scarlet Witches.

Found em at Muscle Shoals Walmart. I'm in the western corner of Bama. Got two Wallys. The Muscle Shoals one is usually the better over the Florence one.

Check this BS out man, I msged a guy about a foom he was selling for $210 but with a whole bunch of random figures with it. We came to $131 shipped price for just foom, and as soon as he relisted it so I could buy it............SOMEONE FRIGGIN BOUGHT IT! #%^^^$#@@!#$*(&%%%#@#@%#@%#

Like secs,gone I haggled for some other douche bag to get it.........a day of haggling........0/5 on Foom..........

Pics of figures from August to Now

My Shipment from BBTS was great, Beast's X was meh but its alright. Im also excited to get PP ultimate spider-man from them as well. Now to just find Bag Head and I will be finished for the current two waves. Im still waiting for the Toyrus in Canada to get the Spider-man two packs, I want that Doom!!!!

post-51994-1349315815_thumb.jpg

post-51994-1349315865_thumb.jpg