3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to TRU today to find the masterpiece Optimus prime they held for me. Decided I look at the MU stuff. They had all of wave 19. Picked up two of scarlet witch and put op and both of her on lay a way......

Lucky I need me some MP Prime. I do have one pre-ordered from TRU.com but to find one early would be a treat!!

Yeah it looks so cool....

Just a warning to everybody. I got the X Factor 6 pack and man oh man. Not only is it nearly impossible to find decent paint on all 6 characters, but both Iceman and Sinister's legs fell off right out of the package. I ended up having to buy two and do a part swap just to get decent figures out of the bunch.

Apocalypse is dope btw.

Just a warning to everybody. I got the X Factor 6 pack and man oh man. Not only is it nearly impossible to find decent paint on all 6 characters, but both Iceman and Sinister's legs fell off right out of the package. I ended up having to buy two and do a part swap just to get decent figures out of the bunch.

Apocalypse is dope btw.

If you dont want the extra Angel, I'll be glad to take him out of your hands :D

That's rad. Purple doll shorts can't be that hard to find. I hope.

Hasbro's Foom should come with Boom-Boom. On the box she should be saying "he was gonna put me in his pants!" in a speech bubble. That sh*t would sell!

Don't normally post my hauls, and this one isn't MU-related, but this is the only toy board I really frequent, so I thought I'd share the joy. I dropped the hammer and scored two of my more expensive, sought-after toys that I've been staring at on ebay for years. Mezco's Hellboy Comic Series Kriegaffe figure, along with the Herman Von Klempt head-in-a-jar accessory danced across ebay for the low price of 120 bucks, and I clicked buy! Considering it originally cost $50, and most always goes for between $200 and $400 now, I think I did good. Got the huge gorilla in the mail today and he looks handsome. One cool toy!. He actually looms menacingly over my Comic Series Hellboy figure, which I bought way back when they were still retailing those figures at comic shops and stuff.

The other toy I found was a Figma action figurine of R.Dorothy Wainwright from the anime The Big O--a favorite cartoon of mine, and a very beloved character (as should be obvious by my figure lists here and now my all-female new credo for my avatar, I go moe on exotic female characters at a constant rate). The figure is absolutely incredible--beautiful matte-finish plastic, giving R.Dorothy a very luminous look, and superb articulation. The figure is far sturdier than it looked in pictures, as well. The level of detail is intense--I discovered that under the long black skirt that goes all the way to her knees, Dorothy has a sculpted pair of white bloomers. They certainly didn't have to include that kind of detail--I don't recall the bloomers appearing in any episode of the cartoon (R.Dorothy wasn't sexualized in the traditional anime style--her "fan service" was just that she sometimes revealed emotions--and that was certainly sexy). The figure comes with two faces and five sets of hands, all arranged in different positions, and different hairpieces. R.Dorothy has a mop, and the mop actually has articulation--the strands of it can bend back and forth. R.Dorothy also comes with an inarticulate but adorable statuette of her pet cat, Pero (which is really hard to look at all the time, knowing what happens to the cat in the series).

So even though I didn't net any MU this week (two weeks ago I got the comic-pack Avengers vs. X-men Magneto), I did get a nice haul.

That's rad. Purple doll shorts can't be that hard to find. I hope.

Hasbro's Foom should come with Boom-Boom. On the box she should be saying "he was gonna put me in his pants!" in a speech bubble. That sh*t would sell!

Lol That would be funny.

I'm on the look out now for a red Goliath(Loose) to finish off my big characters. Now with Foom in th display soon the goodguys are kinda out gunned. lol

Oh I still got a miles morale MoC, anybody?

16626327[/url]']

16626247[/url]' date='Oct 5 2012, 04:41 AM']That's rad. Purple doll shorts can't be that hard to find. I hope.

Lol That would be funny.

I'm on the look out now for a red Goliath(Loose) to finish off my big characters. Now with Foom in th display soon the goodguys are kinda out gunned. lol

Oh I still got a miles morale MoC, anybody?

I'll take that miles - lemme know what you want for him....

So, Target's sale ends tomorrow which means that our local stores will start having some new MU on Monday or Tuesday of next week. They do this every @#$)& - #**^+# time! Between only having sales without stock and constantly posting "sales" that are the regular price (or even higher sometimes!) Target is seriously starting to tick me off. 5% discount with the Redcard doesn't make it worth putting up with their bs so often I think.

......and just when I'm ready to not shop at Target ever again......I found Catwoman AND Blake tonight while looking for new MU. Couldn't freaking believe our luck - especially at that store. It's funny, the kids were all super excited to find Catwoman too even though I haven't opened any of those deluxe figures. I'm raising such nerds. gotta love it.