3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Not MU but TMNT related,

While hunting at the local target in NY found a TMNT Metal head (the robotic turtle) figure on sale. Nice find, thank you whoever tried to hide it. Passed on fishface and Shredder which were also one of each, pretty much done with the line now since I completed the 4 and their robot counterpart....now if only Usagi Yojimbo the rabbit gets made...loved both of those indie comics a lifetime ago.

Finally Landed a avenger light up base black panther today. Is there a secondary market or collectors demand for the stands? I absolutely could give a crap about it and would trade it off if someone wants it.

I gave mine to my 7 year old, and he in turn played with it for a day before ignoring it completely. As for a collectors market? I'm sure there's a niche market, but might be hard to find someone interested in just the base.

I'm really liking this Magneto from the comic pack for the simplest of reasons. I'll admit I HATE his neck, it has like a triangle dent on it and it looks completely out of place. Doesn't help he has a blue circle line around it that looks like he was choked by an angry smurf. And it feels incredible long. Not Wolverine Alien neck long on the good claws Wolverine but still looks too long.

That negative aside, his face is pretty cool and does seem very Magneto. But what I love is something I WISH and hope they do in the future. His cape fits perfectly over his collar and stays pretty well in place. No hole in his back so when his feet are on the ground, the cape lifts enough to give it that flowing feel. I can turn him upside down, cape holds. The main complaint I had with Sinister was his cape did not fit right and would come off. This one? No chance unless you push down on his head with some force or shake him upside down. It is such a small thing but I like it.

The shading still doesn't look too good, the painting seems very lazy this year but it isn't unforgivable bad like I've seen on some I found (Looking at you Iron Man and Colossus). But the cape and overall just the outfit, I sincerely like this figure.

And Cap is generic to the point he has no wrist artic and his face is ho hum. But his shield has two straps on the back with the hook. The straps stretch so Cap can wear his shield on his back. It is such a minor thing, probably not new to some but new to me. I really like this shield. The hook firmly hooks on his wrist and with the straps, can hold on really well.

So hey, props to Hasbro for the improvements on these little things. Maybe I'm just desperate for even a moral victory this year so far but heck, I'll take it!

I'm really liking this Magneto from the comic pack for the simplest of reasons. I'll admit I HATE his neck, it has like a triangle dent on it and it looks completely out of place. Doesn't help he has a blue circle line around it that looks like he was choked by an angry smurf. And it feels incredible long. Not Wolverine Alien neck long on the good claws Wolverine but still looks too long.

That negative aside, his face is pretty cool and does seem very Magneto. But what I love is something I WISH and hope they do in the future. His cape fits perfectly over his collar and stays pretty well in place. No hole in his back so when his feet are on the ground, the cape lifts enough to give it that flowing feel. I can turn him upside down, cape holds. The main complaint I had with Sinister was his cape did not fit right and would come off. This one? No chance unless you push down on his head with some force or shake him upside down. It is such a small thing but I like it.

The shading still doesn't look too good, the painting seems very lazy this year but it isn't unforgivable bad like I've seen on some I found (Looking at you Iron Man and Colossus). But the cape and overall just the outfit, I sincerely like this figure.

And Cap is generic to the point he has no wrist artic and his face is ho hum. But his shield has two straps on the back with the hook. The straps stretch so Cap can wear his shield on his back. It is such a minor thing, probably not new to some but new to me. I really like this shield. The hook firmly hooks on his wrist and with the straps, can hold on really well.

So hey, props to Hasbro for the improvements on these little things. Maybe I'm just desperate for even a moral victory this year so far but heck, I'll take it!

If that cap is the same as the last 20 then his gloves turn......making it wrist articulation....

Sick

Seconded.

It's nice that the larger and oversized (and I guess undersized figs) work well with MU since scale is not directly comparable. Great fig.

I've been struggling to find a movie Lizard to love in Marvel 4" movie scale...I finally bought a web battler for the body and the 8" rotocast for the headsculpt...pics to come but scale turned out nice.

16627033[/url]']

16627026[/url]' date='Oct 12 2012, 04:59 AM']I'm really liking this Magneto from the comic pack for the simplest of reasons. I'll admit I HATE his neck, it has like a triangle dent on it and it looks completely out of place. Doesn't help he has a blue circle line around it that looks like he was choked by an angry smurf. And it feels incredible long. Not Wolverine Alien neck long on the good claws Wolverine but still looks too long.

If that cap is the same as the last 20 then his gloves turn......making it wrist articulation....

They weren't moving on either arm so it was seemingly like no. But you are right, both were just jammed tight. Couldn't see the turn and since it was so late, didn't think too much about it. Loosed them up today so yes, both do turn. Did seem weird, I should have caught that.

Anyone need a loose scarlet witch? Or carded kang? Will trade if someone has anything on my wants and hits me with a message within the next few minutes.

I definitely wouldn't mind a loose Scarlet Witch (IRL).

lmao, that took me a second. I showed my wife. She said, "yeah, I bet you ALL would." and then rolled her eyes.