3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

TARGET here still has yet to bother with restocking MU or the comic packs. At this point, I'm convinced the store has a stocker or manager is hording the cases. It seems almost impossible at this point.

TRU stocked..ANOTHER old revision case. And Walmart, well they don't carry the stuff.

All I grabbed were two Ben 10 sets on a buy one get one free at tru, looks like with some additions, they will make solid pieces for MU.

Looks like red Goliath or Giant Man are quickly becoming my new holy grails.......

The BAF Giantman is Amazing. I'd love to have one, but it's too costly for me.

Ya I just spent a butt load on Foom so I kinda don't want to spend that again on Giant Man. So Goliath is prob the logical choice but damn hes almost as costly lol

The Target in Huntsville, AL on University Dr had two full cases of Wave 18 yesterday. I bought one Beta Ray Bill, and left the rest.

I'm in Birmingham and I can't find shiit. Good pulls for AL man. Any chance you can swing back and grab a Beta and aKraven? I'll get you whatever it cost and shipping. Would apprech the thought. Let me know.

The Target in Huntsville, AL on University Dr had two full cases of Wave 18 yesterday. I bought one Beta Ray Bill, and left the rest.

I'm in Birmingham and I can't find shiit. Good pulls for AL man. Any chance you can swing back and grab a Beta and aKraven? I'll get you whatever it cost and shipping. Would apprech the thought. Let me know.

Good luck and please forgive me jumping in but you know hts has the 2 new waves up as singles..add promo code holiday2012 and get 20% off.

hts.

Trout ill keep an eye out as well im in decatur myself dont make it to Birmingham much but I do go to Nashville quite a bit

I can but Dragonkings is right, it might be cheaper if you go through HTS with the coupon code ($23 after shipping). The figures are $9.99 here, and it'll probably cost another $5ish to ship them. However, I can/will help if you want me to. PM me if you do.

To the Huntsville guy; note above.

No problem. After reading your note I just called around and found a Target that had what I was looking for. Came home with a Beta Ray and a Kraven today. It's been so long since there was a restock in the area, I'd given up.

Also, while at Target, saw this big "Target only" Avengers set. Seems a little late top the game but it has all the principles from the movie. Thought I'd post it since I haven't seen it before. It's $50.

post-33409-1350945236_thumb.jpg

post-33409-1350945240_thumb.jpg

To the Huntsville guy; note above.

No problem. After reading your note I just called around and found a Target that had what I was looking for. Came home with a Beta Ray and a Kraven today. It's been so long since there was a restock in the area, I'd given up.

Also, while at Target, saw this big "Target only" Avengers set. Seems a little late top the game but it has all the principles from the movie. Thought I'd post it since I haven't seen it before. It's $50.

**side note. Hasbro Toy Store does have a few fig's for sale but the estimated shipping is in mid November. The date might update but that's a long time to wait after waiting for the full summer and most of fall. **

If you waited that long 3 weeks isn't going to hurt.....just saying.

Looks like red Goliath or Giant Man are quickly becoming my new holy grails.......

Ya I just spent a butt load on Foom so I kinda don't want to spend that again on Giant Man. So Goliath is prob the logical choice but damn hes almost as costly lol

I picked up A 12" Daredevil for $14 at tru one day and made my own giant man.. i skimped a bit on some detail but it works good enough for me rather than pay 100+

7174537420_15d7615e7c.jpg

I picked up A 12" Daredevil for $14 at tru one day and made my own giant man.. i skimped a bit on some detail but it works good enough for me rather than pay 100+

7174537420_15d7615e7c.jpg

Damn that looks like something you would find at a store lol awesome!

I ended up haggeling a red goliath down to $75 shipped on ebay a few minutes ago so i'm good, I got my giant Pym for my setup.

Damn that looks like something you would find at a store lol awesome!

I ended up haggeling a red goliath down to $75 shipped on ebay a few minutes ago so i'm good, I got my giant Pym for my setup.

Yeah I'm happy with how he turned out.

Grats on the goliath.