3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Tomorrow is another comic shop day... other than that...

Sky... land... ers...

I've yet to find any of the stone variants :(

I love Skylanders! or I should say that I THINK I love them...

I haven't actually played the game except for the demo in the stores. But I love the concept and the characters are pretty cool. I really wanted to get the game and a bunch of figures.. but I soon realized that it would be too expensive for me to get into right now

But I had no idea that they made rare variants and chases

Sky... land... ers...

I haven't actually played the game except for the demo in the stores. But I love the concept and the characters are pretty cool. I really wanted to get the game and a bunch of figures.. but I soon realized that it would be too expensive for me to get into right now

Yeah, my daughter is big into the Skylanders and I find myself enjoying the hunt for the various characters for her since there is no MU in retail to speak of. Just spent like 200 to get her the Giants game and a bunch of the characters to have for her Xmas.

Checked local store{don't know why I bother} while shopping for a coat for my daughter. Of course they can stock new stuff from wrestling, Transformers, and Turtles{saw Metal Head and DogPound or whatever they're called} but never fear MU will not get stocked. Saw a few of the comic packs from the IM/Mandarin wave as well as one Dr. Strange and one Gladiator.

saw remenants of wave 19 at an OLD toys r us in nashvile/madison nothing in the franklin area,but did manage to snag a variant cap from the avengers line for less than retail at the flea market in nashville

Yeah, I hate that TRU...I think they have a scalper who works there because they rarely put new figures on the peg. I did run into Marvel Legends Wave 1 when it first came out, but barely nothing else since...

Sky... land... ers...

Yep. Aside from the urge to collect everything, you also get the urge to hunt down variants ._.

Comic store had older figures, did grab a Kotobukiya Poison Ivy statue though to go with Harley Quinn when she comes out.

Sky... land... ers...

I think they are really cool and such a great way to combine two different products.

Here's a pic of the MU figures I got from Mediaz75:

IMG_2928.jpg

Mystique is going to become a custom Blink, while Baghead Spider-Man I'm on the fence about. I keep thinking he'd be great for a custom Fantastic Four, but he's so rare right now that it seems like a waste of resources.

And here's a pic of the cool little bonus he included:

IMG_2929.jpg

And for scale:

IMG_2930.jpg

Those two figures remind me of the South Park figures I saw when I was in Orlando. Same concept for both: a ball with the character's face and the body was inside the ball. I kicked myself for not having enough quarters to get the South Park figures, but could easily see myself collecting these.

That Doc Doom is so adorable! And Venom would look perfect next to the Mighty Muggs version. I think I might have another line to collect :ohmy:

And, yes, that is the South Park line. Figures they would be from the same company, although the SP characters really don't work with the same mold. Cartman is far too skinny, while the hats don't look quite right. The Shaking Dolls line does nothing for me, though. Too "cutesy" for my tastes.

Here's a pic of the MU figures I got from Mediaz75:

Mystique is going to become a custom Blink, while Baghead Spider-Man I'm on the fence about. I keep thinking he'd be great for a custom Fantastic Four, but he's so rare right now that it seems like a waste of resources.

Imo, angels would cry if you customed baghead spidey.... :)

Haven't really seen anything new lately. My local Target still has the same two Psylocke and Storm figures hanging on the pegs.

Has anyone in the US seen the Anti-Venom/Spider-Man/Green Goblin 3 pack that was exclusive to K-Mart Australia? Or has anyone else seen it anywhere besides K-Mart Australia? Really want that Anti-Venom.

Big haul this weekend. Scored Shao Kahn's throne, Beta Ray Bill, Kraven, Ultimate Spidey (Parker), Kang, and all 3 Glow-in-the-dark Spidey figs from TRU. Picked up another Hammer Drone from TJ Maxx. Scored the Halloween Batman from Target. Picked up a full set of DG Joes, plus 6 extra Cobra Troopers. Found a Sif for my girlfriend as well.

Also found Pursuit of Cobra Alley Vipers (x2), Blowtorch, Steel Brigade, Dusty, Cobra Commander (Red Card), and Firefly (City Strike) at TRU and Walgreens. Looks like I'm going to be eating ramen and lunchables for the next two weeks...

Big haul this weekend. Scored Shao Kahn's throne, Beta Ray Bill, Kraven, Ultimate Spidey (Parker), Kang, and all 3 Glow-in-the-dark Spidey figs from TRU. Picked up another Hammer Drone from TJ Maxx. Scored the Halloween Batman from Target. Picked up a full set of DG Joes, plus 6 extra Cobra Troopers. Found a Sif for my girlfriend as well.

Also found Pursuit of Cobra Alley Vipers (x2), Blowtorch, Steel Brigade, Dusty, Cobra Commander (Red Card), and Firefly (City Strike) at TRU and Walgreens. Looks like I'm going to be eating ramen and lunchables for the next two weeks...

Sweet haul man, but lunchables are expensive! (:

Had to go grocery shopping yesterday and used the opportunity to hunt. Meijer in Bolingbrook had Punisher, Kang, FF Spidey, and She-Hulk. Shulkie was the only one I picked up and I got the gold hips version of the mark 6 Iron Man at Target today. Seems like slowly but surely MU is returning to Chicagoland.

Gold hips MK VI? Can you post a comparison pic?

Had to go grocery shopping yesterday and used the opportunity to hunt. Meijer in Bolingbrook had Punisher, Kang, FF Spidey, and She-Hulk. Shulkie was the only one I picked up and I got the gold hips version of the mark 6 Iron Man at Target today. Seems like slowly but surely MU is returning to Chicagoland.

Gold hips MK VI? Can you post a comparison pic?

No problem. When I get home tonight I'll snap a pic.