3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Had to go grocery shopping yesterday and used the opportunity to hunt. Meijer in Bolingbrook had Punisher, Kang, FF Spidey, and She-Hulk. Shulkie was the only one I picked up and I got the gold hips version of the mark 6 Iron Man at Target today. Seems like slowly but surely MU is returning to Chicagoland.

Gold hips MK VI? Can you post a comparison pic?

No problem. When I get home tonight I'll snap a pic.

Yea I came home last night and crashed. Anyway, here is the side by side. It's taken with my droid so quality might not be the greatest.

post-52972-1351694277_thumb.jpg

Anyone here have the Marvel Legends Showdown Doctor Octopus? I just want to know if its worth buying. I have that custom one I made outta the new spidey line Doc Oct but I like the classic look the best and maybe I can switch out the arms.

Yeah, it's awesome. If it were more widely available, they wouldn't need to make another one.

Anyone here have the Marvel Legends Showdown Doctor Octopus? I just want to know if its worth buying. I have that custom one I made outta the new spidey line Doc Oct but I like the classic look the best and maybe I can switch out the arms.

It's pretty cool. He's good stand in until they make a real MU version of him. The body is great, but the arms are a fail. I pretty much took them off and cannibalized two of the new ASM doc oct figures for their arms.

While making the newer and improved one....one the Showdown doc oc legs broke off. : ( superglued it but now i have to be super careful. The legs are attached differently compared to MUs.

It's pretty cool. He's good stand in until they make a real MU version of him. The body is great, but the arms are a fail. I pretty much took them off and cannibalized two of the new ASM doc oct figures for their arms.

While making the newer and improved one....one the Showdown doc oc legs broke off. : ( superglued it but now i have to be super careful. The legs are attached differently compared to MUs.

I want to quickly thank Mandroid for offering up and sending off a Scarlet Witch figure to me last week.

Not only did he sell her to me for cost, but he worked with me to keep the shipping down to a minimum and yet it was an extremely fast delivery (which I never can figure out how ebay sellers send things off and they take forever to arrive, but when someone from the boards here sends something, it arrives within 2-3 days-go figure).

Anyways, thanks again brother. She looks great with Hawkeye, Hulk, Cap, and Iron Man (yet creepy next to Quicksilver).

didn't see any new MU, but I did see (and buy of course) my first ever Jungle BAT figure. I couldn't believe it. Especially to get it at the $10 retail price, since most people online want your firstborn child in exchange.

And I wasn't even there to shop. I had to get some pics printed for my frame at school.

didn't see any new MU, but I did see (and buy of course) my first ever Jungle BAT figure. I couldn't believe it. Especially to get it at the $10 retail price, since most people online want your firstborn child in exchange.

And I wasn't even there to shop. I had to get some pics printed for my frame at school.

Which store did you find the Jungle BAT? I have one, but I have always hoped to find a 2nd one.

Bought a Marvel Legend Showdown Doc Ock for 15$ gonna switch his arms out with the modded ones I have on the new spidey line Doc Ock.

Anyone have the Spider-Man from the same line?Is it cool?

yeah I have it.. it's my favorite SPidey in this scale. The construction can be hit or miss though. Those figures had some quality control problems in the ball-joints.

you can see picks of him in the database

Bought a Marvel Legend Showdown Doc Ock for 15$ gonna switch his arms out with the modded ones I have on the new spidey line Doc Ock.

Anyone have the Spider-Man from the same line?Is it cool?

I think Showdown Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Spidey are far superior that the MU ones, That Spidey looks like the McFarlane 3.75" version

I picked up a ML Fantomex for 10 bucks at Target. It had a clearance sticker on it labeled "repackage" even though it was clear to me that it had not been opened at all.

I think some of the employees mistake the factory tape on the back of Hasbro toy packaging as something that a customer did before returning it

I picked up a ML Fantomex for 10 bucks at Target. It had a clearance sticker on it labeled "repackage" even though it was clear to me that it had not been opened at all.

I think some of the employees mistake the factory tape on the back of Hasbro toy packaging as something that a customer did before returning it

and yet when some @$$hole repacker really does return stuff they completely miss it. sheesh!