3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

What's the deal with the Falcon/Cap 2 pack's Cap paint app? I understand they're trying to create the shading effect, but it looks pretty terrible. Only Nightcrawler should have the shade effect in dark black. It looks like he's all greased up after a long afternoon working on the Cap-mobile in the Cap-garage...

It's supposed to mimic the shading exactly as the comic included. Horrible idea but even worse two pack in general.

Worthless two pack to me, But i bought one for the sake of completionism...

What's the deal with the Falcon/Cap 2 pack's Cap paint app? I understand they're trying to create the shading effect, but it looks pretty terrible. Only Nightcrawler should have the shade effect in dark black. It looks like he's all greased up after a long afternoon working on the Cap-mobile in the Cap-garage...

I thought that was the "Coffee Spill" Captain America....

even heroes have bad days

strolled into Target today to pick up some stuff and saw some new MU figures and comic packs. They had the new Hulk, Beast, and red/blue Ultimate Spiderman. They also had Falcon/Cap and Dr.Strange/Surfer

I picked up the singles just because I haven't seen anything for a long time. But I haven't decided if I will keep them. I always buy things when I see them if I have any doubt.. it is easier to return something you don't want than it is to find something later when you decided that you actually do want it!

(I have the comic-pack version of the new Hulk, which I think I prefer. I hate Cat-Beast, and the Ultimate Spiderman isn't as good as I hoped it would be. So they all might go back).

I actually thought that the all-blue Dr.Strange was pretty awesome. But they screwed up by not putting Silver Surfer on the new body. I don't like the new Strange enough to pay 18 bucks for him.

The Falcon/Cap pack is terrible all around.

strolled into Target today to pick up some stuff and saw some new MU figures and comic packs. They had the new Hulk, Beast, and red/blue Ultimate Spiderman. They also had Falcon/Cap and Dr.Strange/Surfer

I picked up the singles just because I haven't seen anything for a long time. But I haven't decided if I will keep them. I always buy things when I see them if I have any doubt.. it is easier to return something you don't want than it is to find something later when you decided that you actually do want it!

(I have the comic-pack version of the new Hulk, which I think I prefer. I hate Cat-Beast, and the Ultimate Spiderman isn't as good as I hoped it would be. So they all might go back).

I actually thought that the all-blue Dr.Strange was pretty awesome. But they screwed up by not putting Silver Surfer on the new body. I don't like the new Strange enough to pay 18 bucks for him.

The Falcon/Cap pack is terrible all around.

We have had these new 2 packs for the past 3 weeks here in Texas and they are not hard to find. I can walk into a target right now and find all of the new 2 packs and there are probably 3 of each. Other than that the targets here have not gotten any new single carded figures, they have had the same 7 gladiator figure on the shelf now for over a month. I literally went hunting before opening at target and tru every day for 3 weeks this last month and found nothing but the two packs. I think the new 2 packs are the new wave release taking the place of wave 20. We are not going to see that wave this year, otherwise they would have been available for pre order if they were going to be released before this year ends.

Target here had the new two packs but I passed on them all. The paint was fine and Surfer looks beyond ripped now, but I just didn't feel a need to get them.

As for the singles? No new ones and now the leftover Iron Man 2 figures are there. They have yet to have any new ones. If I didn't buy a case, I'd have found 3 figures from the new releases total. All I have seen is Future Spider-Man, Punisher and She-Hulk but none of the others around here.

Target here had the new two packs but I passed on them all. The paint was fine and Surfer looks beyond ripped now, but I just didn't feel a need to get them.

As for the singles? No new ones and now the leftover Iron Man 2 figures are there. They have yet to have any new ones. If I didn't buy a case, I'd have found 3 figures from the new releases total. All I have seen is Future Spider-Man, Punisher and She-Hulk but none of the others around here.

You know whats sad? These people on ebay trying to sell these new 2 packs for 30 bucks on ebay. Then, on top of that they charge 9-10 dollars for shipping and they turn around and ship it to you first class for only 1.89.

I am dying for some news on the nova wave release. What is going on????????????

Saw the new comic packs at my local comic shop (Not the good one, but the bad one). Not a fan of either since it's all re-releases. Really not a fan of that stores prices either.. I think 30 each (ouch!)

FYI, if anyone is in/around Toledo, OH, Seann's Anime and Comics. I give the store 2 thumbs up and the staff another two thumbs up. Fairly competitive prices for a small comic store, wonderful staff and service, and awesome stock, PLUS they will custom order stuff for you and they don't act like you're making their work harder to do so.

The second wave of the third wave (if that makes sense) of Marvel Legends have not hit stores yet. Blade, Moonstar, Doom (FF) and Red-Black Deadpool are in this assortment.

Thanks! That's the news I needed to hear. Granted I rarely SEE Legends but a Walmart here had them so yeah, had to check.

Only current MU stuff in circulation I am chasing of the new is the Red Hulk 3 pack. The rest I am in a holding pattern. I hate this ordering online stuff though. It's a crap shoot on whether or not the paint or figure is going to be good.

Is it safe to assume that the Wave 21 case on BBTS is the same that Mexico got? If I can get the Blastaar Variant and Bag-Head in one case that would be swell.

Its the same wave we got here in Mexico you get spidey paper bag, and Miles Morales and blastar with yellow hands

So it is a gaurantee that the variants will come in a case? I pre ordered 3 cases so I hope I get all the variants available. I cant wait. Now lets just get that nova wave.

Went on the hunt this morning and still the same old MU crap is on the shelves, noone is even touching it, other than that I found a new shipment of joes and picked up a bunch of those, also my TRU has the apocolypse and angel 5 pack, they have like 7 of them, plus all of the current wave minus beta, if anyone is looking for any of this stuff let me kno, I dont kno what you guys collect but where I live I can find almost anything, they had a new shipment of legends at tru and target, dc universe as well.

Please start your own thread for this elsewhere on the board so you can argue to your heart's content and not bother the rest of us. The election is over and I doubt I'm the only one who's sick of hearing about it all. Merci.

I agree with katajak,

can we keep this to toys on this board?

and let you people argue this delusional crap in a different post?

PS, can somebody please let me know when those Wal-mart exclusive packs come out, let me know what is in them please? thanks

as far as the avengers set, it looks like 4 iron mans, 2 caps, a thor and a destroyer. I cant really make out the SW set, but it looks like it has an obi wan, a destroyer droid, a clone trooper (or storm trooper) and it looks like a death star trooper (all movie legends). at least thats all i can see from the ad scan.

Please start your own thread for this elsewhere on the board so you can argue to your heart's content and not bother the rest of us. The election is over and I doubt I'm the only one who's sick of hearing about it all. Merci.

I agree with katajak,

can we keep this to toys on this board?

and let you people argue this delusional crap in a different post?

PS, can somebody please let me know when those Wal-mart exclusive packs come out, let me know what is in them please? thanks

as far as the avengers set, it looks like 4 iron mans, 2 caps, a thor and a destroyer. I cant really make out the SW set, but it looks like it has an obi wan, a destroyer droid, a clone trooper (or storm trooper) and it looks like a death star trooper (all movie legends). at least thats all i can see from the ad scan.

KB Toys used to do this a lot back in the day. WM did it a few years ago with '06 Saga Star Wars figures. If these sets are anything like those, there won't be just one set. Almost each one will be different, with random figures thrown in left and right. I can see Mandarin getting slotted in with a gazillion pegwarmers no one wants. Most like though, it'll just be all the pegwarmers, with the occasional HAMMER Drone or Hydra troop for good measure. Keep an eye out for a surprise or two, but don't get your hopes up.

Looks like Walmart found a way to try and get rid of peg warmers this Black Friday:

Black Friday Deal @ Walmart

yeah that 8-pack will actually be a pretty good deal, especially if you can find one that will have figures in it that you need.

They will most likely be packed randomly and the figures will still be on their original single cards