3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just got back from TRU, man that placed was packed and they have loads and loads of stuff out plus boxes stacked to the ceiling on top of every aisle shelf, that is where I found an unopened case of the MU revision case, plus I had three coupons that they let me use together and got the case for 53.99. Talk about a steal, I got one of each kang, scarlet qitch, colossus, juggernaut, ff spidey, hulk, beast, beta ray, kraven, ultimate spidey, she hulk and punisher. Needless to say I already have all of these but since I got it so cheap I am willing to sell each character for 11 a piece plus 2 bucks shipping.

Scored another Hammer Drone, Sif, Target's Christmas Batman, MK Goro's Lair, and two Zombie Vipers. Had to brave the hellacious mess at TRU (they were not prepared to handle the insane volumes of layaway customers), but I'd say it was worth it.

Would anyone be interested in more holiday themed Batman figures from Mattel? Loved the Halloween one, and the Christmas one is actually not bad. I'd love to see St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, April Fools (Joker-style Batman!) and maybe even Pilgrim Bats for Thanksgiving. Mattel is always going to make nonsensical repaints, so why not have a little fun with 'em?

Just got back from my L.A. trip and these were waiting for me!

PB090043.jpg

Doc Ock has the arms from a spider-man vs doc ock cake decoration that had bendy arms.

Spider-Man is friggin awesome, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then any Hasbro made.Mine though had no problems with loose joints like a lot have be reported to have.

Only problem with Doc Ock was a warped left leg but all joints are tight.

Both these figs trump their MU conterparts big time, I recommend both strongly.

PB090043.jpg

Doc Ock has the arms from a spider-man vs doc ock cake decoration that had bendy arms.

Spider-Man is friggin awesome, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then any Hasbro made.Mine though had no problems with loose joints like a lot have be reported to have.

Try to get also the GreenGoblin, its like a mini ML version

PB090043.jpg

What line are these from?

PB090043.jpg

What line are these from?

Marvel Legends ShowDown from Toy Biz

Just a reference

3540629764_f31cb7e1bf.jpg

PB090043.jpg

thats what I was saying, way better than Hasbro's versions.... and the other poster was right, you should track down the Green Goblin if you don't have him.. Venom too

also, your Doc Ock stepped in alot of gum!

Finally talked myself into buying a ff spiderman. Found one with a great paint app and agree picking him I happened to see a 2 pack hiding behind some boxes and it was wonder man and quicksilver so I finally added that to my collection also. Still no luck on finding the clear sue storm fantastic four 3 pack after passing on it about 2 months ago.

I may have a Shocker available for trade (I'll know for sure this evening), would be anybody interested to trade him for the 6" Unmasked Amazing Spider-Man?

I'm still trying to find him for you, but the one Wal-Mart that was stocking the 6" figures decided to put out a few cases of Wave 1 so it might be a while before they can put out Wave 2.

And I think I have an extra MLS Venom if anyone is still looking for him.

I may have a Shocker available for trade (I'll know for sure this evening), would be anybody interested to trade him for the 6" Unmasked Amazing Spider-Man?

I'm still trying to find him for you, but the one Wal-Mart that was stocking the 6" figures decided to put out a few cases of Wave 1 so it might be a while before they can put out Wave 2.

And I think I have an extra MLS Venom if anyone is still looking for him.

Thanks Jason! really appreciate it, I guess once that i can get my hands on that spidey, i'm going to take a brake on chasing figures, until the nova wave shows up

I know its not Marvel related as the line is very slow currently, but I am curious if anyone is still finding the Ewok Scout packs at KMart. They were bought up quickly in my area by local shops and was curious if I need to start looking on the secondary market to score a set. Thanks for the info.

I still see these from time to time. Don't give up hope. What you should do is look up the most obscure, out of the way K-Mart store in your area and check there. Anything in a rural area or small town.

found 2 comic colored sentinels tonight at tj maxx! Bought one and left the other for someone else.

I do not understand how you guys always find stuff at tj maxx, marshalls and ross dress for less. I have been to all 3 of those places and found nothing but junk and crap.

Patience young padawon!

When people started reporting that they had found the Masterworks I was saying the same thing but after around 5 months of waiting, a Comic Colour Sentinel appeared at Ross. That or your Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls got their shipment awhile back and now are out.

found 2 comic colored sentinels tonight at tj maxx! Bought one and left the other for someone else.

I do not understand how you guys always find stuff at tj maxx, marshalls and ross dress for less. I have been to all 3 of those places and found nothing but junk and crap.

Patience young padawon!

When people started reporting that they had found the Masterworks I was saying the same thing but after around 5 months of waiting, a Comic Colour Sentinel appeared at Ross. That or your Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls got their shipment awhile back and now are out.

Like he said patience. Tj maxx always seems to have the better stock (at least in columbus). Just keep checking back they get trucks 5 times a week and it's almost christmas so just check often.