3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

found 2 comic colored sentinels tonight at tj maxx! Bought one and left the other for someone else.

I do not understand how you guys always find stuff at tj maxx, marshalls and ross dress for less. I have been to all 3 of those places and found nothing but junk and crap.

Patience young padawon!

When people started reporting that they had found the Masterworks I was saying the same thing but after around 5 months of waiting, a Comic Colour Sentinel appeared at Ross. That or your Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls got their shipment awhile back and now are out.

Yea, I live in a town with a bunch of rich kids, I learned how to get ahead though, I have plenty of time to camp out at tru parking lots at 8 in the morn, I kno the days they get there truck and usually when I get in they are still unpacking boxes, I find the box I am looking for and get what I want that way. It is tiring though.

found 2 comic colored sentinels tonight at tj maxx! Bought one and left the other for someone else.

I do not understand how you guys always find stuff at tj maxx, marshalls and ross dress for less. I have been to all 3 of those places and found nothing but junk and crap.

Patience young padawon!

When people started reporting that they had found the Masterworks I was saying the same thing but after around 5 months of waiting, a Comic Colour Sentinel appeared at Ross. That or your Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls got their shipment awhile back and now are out.

Like he said patience. Tj maxx always seems to have the better stock (at least in columbus). Just keep checking back they get trucks 5 times a week and it's almost christmas so just check often.

Do they get the single MU?

Patience young padawon!

Like he said patience. Tj maxx always seems to have the better stock (at least in columbus). Just keep checking back they get trucks 5 times a week and it's almost christmas so just check often.

Not the main line. But they get the movie line items and vehicles. Sometimes you can find cool comic series figs from the im2 line and cap line thougH.

Patience young padawon!

Not the main line. But they get the movie line items and vehicles. Sometimes you can find cool comic series figs from the im2 line and cap line thougH.

yea ok, I figured that, I dont care about the master works, I found the iron man line whip lash and a couple of others I havent seen, they are just more movie line crap.

I may have a Shocker available for trade (I'll know for sure this evening), would be anybody interested to trade him for the 6" Unmasked Amazing Spider-Man?

I haven't heard from you since you posted that you had one for me.

I have your, this one is an extra, BTW please send me your adress, finaly Im getting back to Mexico, and I'll be able to send your stuff on saturday morning

Went to Target looking for the new Dr. Strange/Silver Surfer set, but no luck. They did have the Juggernaut/Colossus pack and a whole bunch of the Avengers 8-Pack sets.

I'm still holding out for another "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" TRU deal, so that I can pick up FF Spider-Man for my Fantomex/Moon Knight custom, W18 Spider-Man for my collection, and Renegades Scarlett for my Wolfsbane and Abigail Brand customs. Anyone have a clue when that special will come back around?

Kokomo Toys just got cases of wave 21 in already. But are selling them for shittons even though the 3 new figures are double packed >.>

are they located in the us?

Yea, my info is correct then, that means everyone else will have them available very soon.

Kokomo toys is in Indiana. But they are a specialty shop and they ALWAYS get their stuff way before anyone finds them in stores. So these may show up at mass retail soon, but I would guess it will be another month or so

Kokomo Toys just got cases of wave 21 in already. But are selling them for shittons even though the 3 new figures are double packed >.>

are they located in the us?

Yea, my info is correct then, that means everyone else will have them available very soon.

Kokomo toys is in Indiana. But they are a specialty shop and they ALWAYS get their stuff way before anyone finds them in stores. So these may show up at mass retail soon, but I would guess it will be another month or so

I have a source that says expect to see in december. Does this mean that BBTS will also be shipping pre orders if retailers get them in?