3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I nabbed the entire wave 19... white FF Spiderman, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk, Punisher, and Kang at Target... well, they didn't have Baghead, but I don't want him

I was in their looking at games at stuff.. patience pays off so much more than the hunt

I did the same thing last friday at TRU, I bought the whole case though, it was the revision so no baghead, got another kang and witch though.

Kokomo Toys just got cases of wave 21 in already. But are selling them for shittons even though the 3 new figures are double packed >.>

are they located in the us?

Yea, my info is correct then, that means everyone else will have them available very soon.

Probably around christmas a case or 2 will show up at big box stores around the country (hasbro calls these teaser cases) enough to send people running around like chickens with their heads cut off and get people to fork over large sums of money to scalpers, then it will show in larger quantities in jan/feb. This is exactly what happened last year. They reversed the case wave numbers so like this year wave 21 is now wave 20 and wave 20 is now wave 21. They rushed 2 cases between sept-nov then pushed a third wave in dec near christmas but finding it was hit or miss but then showed up in larger quantities in jan/feb. So we can expect either a lot of wave 18/19 or really old revision cases on the pegs (or nothing). I am talking about big box stores, comic books and online toy stores will depend on their supplier and connections they have.

Keep in mind that all the stores are getting ready for BF then christmas and stuff will start trickling in and resets are also in play. The east coast storms and other bad weather may also have an impact. So just breathe and pace yourself. Wave 21, the nova wave will not be out until late march/april at the earliest. So this wave 20 will have some time to distribute. Then there is toyfair and they like to release stuff around that time as well which may be wave 20 instead of wave 21 but who knows what they announce at toyfair. 2013 movie toys should start dropping in march for the may movies, so their attention might be focused their and with releasing the spiderman unlimited line.

Personally, i think we should also start calling this case wave 20 as its the official name now and call the nova case wave 21.

Kokomo Toys just got cases of wave 21 in already. But are selling them for shittons even though the 3 new figures are double packed >.>

are they located in the us?

Yea, my info is correct then, that means everyone else will have them available very soon.

Probably around christmas a case or 2 will show up at big box stores around the country (hasbro calls these teaser cases) enough to send people running around like chickens with their heads cut off and get people to fork over large sums of money to scalpers, then it will show in larger quantities in jan/feb. This is exactly what happened last year. They reversed the case wave numbers so like this year wave 21 is now wave 20 and wave 20 is now wave 21. They rushed 2 cases between sept-nov then pushed a third wave in dec near christmas but finding it was hit or miss but then showed up in larger quantities in jan/feb. So we can expect either a lot of wave 18/19 or really old revision cases on the pegs (or nothing). I am talking about big box stores, comic books and online toy stores will depend on their supplier and connections they have.

Keep in mind that all the stores are getting ready for BF then christmas and stuff will start trickling in and resets are also in play. The east coast storms and other bad weather may also have an impact. So just breathe and pace yourself. Wave 21, the nova wave will not be out until late march/april at the earliest. So this wave 20 will have some time to distribute. Then there is toyfair and they like to release stuff around that time as well which may be wave 20 instead of wave 21 but who knows what they announce at toyfair. 2013 movie toys should start dropping in march for the may movies, so their attention might be focused their and with releasing the spiderman unlimited line.

Personally, i think we should also start calling this case wave 20 as its the official name now and call the nova case wave 21.

who are you telling to breathe and pace yourself??? I pre ordered so I dont care if it goes out in retail. My friend works for hasbro and I kno things, so your info is your speculation. That is again atype of negative talk that people do not want to hear, I bring the message of positive information.

Just so you kno, HBT just put up the jubilee, prof x and blastaar figures coming soon, yesterday they put up a bunch of legends coming soon and today they were pre order available 12/3. The prof x wave is also going to be available the same time. So I would say later this evening the profx and jubilee will be available for pre order. Also I found those new ghost rider wave legends at walmart. I dont collect legends so I did not buy. But they were all there. So yes, wave 21 will be available for purchase in a couple of weeks.

Prof X wave JUST went up at hasbrotoyshop.com. Got them ordered along with the Falcon two pack and the Fantastic Four team pack (invisible woman variant was shown). Had a 15% off code from my last order and free shipping. Not bad.

Yeah I ordered the FF pack with the invisible woman variant shown as well (just to get the free shipping). It came out to be a few bucks more than my BBTS preorder (and I get an extra set of figures).

I hope we do get the variant. Otherwise, I'll return it.

Prof X wave JUST went up at hasbrotoyshop.com. Got them ordered along with the Falcon two pack and the Fantastic Four team pack (invisible woman variant was shown). Had a 15% off code from my last order and free shipping. Not bad.

Yeah I ordered the FF pack with the invisible woman variant shown as well (just to get the free shipping). It came out to be a few bucks more than my BBTS preorder (and I get an extra set of figures).

I hope we do get the variant. Otherwise, I'll return it.

Since hts is getting theres around the 3rd of december, is bbts also going to ship pre orders around then?

What is 15 % discount code please.

You get a 15% off code paper in the box when you receive your order.

Lame, missed out. When they say coming soon they arent joking.

Just pre order a case from bbts, you actually save 5 bucks this way plus they dont charge you until it ships, hasbro charges you right away. I saw this right as it went up this morning but I didnt buy anything because I want the case so I can get the variants. People are just going to end up spending more money trying to get the variants because they bought from hts.

I expect the prices on these guys to start to drop dramatically after Christmas. It looks like this wave will hit in decent numbers. And given it is hitting right around the holidays, stores should get it in bulk. And since the new figures are 2 per case, shouldn't be too hard to find any of them.

Thats wishful thinking man, Retail stores still do not order a lot of MU, they order more of the movie crap, I guarantee nothing is going to change, it hasnt before and its not going to now,

I expect the prices on these guys to start to drop dramatically after Christmas. It looks like this wave will hit in decent numbers. And given it is hitting right around the holidays, stores should get it in bulk. And since the new figures are 2 per case, shouldn't be too hard to find any of them.

Thats wishful thinking man, Retail stores still do not order a lot of MU, they order more of the movie crap, I guarantee nothing is going to change, it hasnt before and its not going to now,

do you work for hasbro or something? Because everything someone has said something you quickly debunk it. But everything everyone else has said seems pretty dead on to past distribution and I have found everything released in retail for over a year now. All walmarts, meijers, and targets in my area have kept up in stock and getting these off the pegs. I always know that about 6 weeks after initial sitings I will find them everywhere if I hunt after they put out freight. so calm down little homie.

It's experience actually. The stores always ramp up orders over the holidays and yes, that includes Marvel Universe as well. Last year, we were flooded with the last wave that hit stores (Magneto repaint wave) and Wave 17 leaked out to the West Coast. Wave 19 has been hitting strong and I've seen its remnants at a few stores. So we'll see if wave 21 has the same impact. Given the case makeup, it's a strong contender to hit in bulk.

huh? hasn't before? the prices always drop on a new wave of MU figures after they have hit retail. Always. These will too

Yall are trippen, I have never seen the prices drop on this stuff.

uh, yes, the people who have been collecting this line since its inception are ALL "tripping" while the newbie "knows" what's going on.

Especially funny from someone who says they are saving money by getting the case from BBTS so they can get all the variants. BBTS says they will not guarantee any particular case assortment when you get a case, so the only way to guarantee the variants is to actually pay their rather inflated prices for the individual figures.

If you genuinely have some type of "insider" connection then please feel free to spill; but don't put down the long timers and act like they know nothing compared to you unless you have something concrete to back it up. And I'm not saying that being in this for a long time means all your predictions will be correct either. There are plenty of long timers who rush to judgement and act crazy every time some new piece of "info" bounces around. But you're insulting some people who are usually fairly level headed (eh, with a few exceptions here or there.lol)

Yall are trippen, I have never seen the prices drop on this stuff.

Retail prices may not drop, but the resell prices are higher when new waves drop and come down once the figures have hit every retailer and no one wants to pay inflated prices because those collectors have already overpaid to have them first. Resell prices only go back up when figures aren't reissued and a ton of new collectors join the ranks and they are the ones that drive the prices up using ebay to get older figures no longer available at retail. This happened at the beginning of 2011 when the revision cases mixed with the new waves created a lot of variety on the pegs, which attracted a lot of new collectors at the time.

So yes, prices do drop eventually.