3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Lol, it didn't take much for him to fly of the handle did it? Scary actually......

Anyway, got in my Marvel Legends Showdown Venom and.......damn hes badass! Well worth the money. The only gripes would be no wrist swivels and of course the head but he has articulation everywhere. Mine is sturdy as hell too, I guess its because of the bigger mold is why. Best Venom for this scale by far. Heres a pic of him with a SSVenom head, I'm waiting on a FFVenom to head swap but even the SSVenom looks good!

PB150051.jpg

Did that dude slip on his tough guy gloves before he started typing or something? I was at work and missed it.

He completely lost his mind with rage because a few people politely disagreed with him. Also he's rich and important and we're all not, and the line's canceled, and he has an inside source, and he's not sharing info, and spelling and grammar are unimportant, and his dad can beat up our dad, and other stuff. It was pretty much awesome.

um, what was there to report? I mean, saying everybody was "tripping" was out of line but nothing to report. It wasn't all THAT bad.

Or did I incite a worse tirade that got deleted before I saw it? If that's the case, I apologize for escalating things. I was intending to let him know that it wasn't polite, but perhaps I was too strong and just made it worse. Oh well.

Let's be careful not to scare off the newbs, even if they sometimes come across as know-it-all or something. It'd be nice to expand the customer base and possibly see even more new stuff because it's profitable to Hasbro. If we make people quit then it'll be harder to get Hasbro to make Masterworks and other crap we expect.

Besides, it's just good to be nice.

um, what was there to report? I mean, saying everybody was "tripping" was out of line but nothing to report. It wasn't all THAT bad.

Or did I incite a worse tirade that got deleted before I saw it? If that's the case, I apologize for escalating things. I was intending to let him know that it wasn't polite, but perhaps I was too strong and just made it worse. Oh well.

Let's be careful not to scare off the newbs, even if they sometimes come across as know-it-all or something. It'd be nice to expand the customer base and possibly see even more new stuff because it's profitable to Hasbro. If we make people quit then it'll be harder to get Hasbro to make Masterworks and other crap we expect.

People just need to relax. I haven't even been on here a year but I didn't appreciate the fact that he was belittling members. I have argued with people on here and have disagreed with their views or theories but, I'm not going to put people who share a common interest down on their views. people just need to take this site for what it's worth and have fun with it. Also I hope I'm no longer a noob.

Sorry about the quoting that guy, Clam. I've just never seen a meltdown like that on these boards and I almost dropped my phone while reading it because it was instigated by absolutely nothing.

Has anyone been able to find the purple Sentinel in TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc in GA or do I live in the worst distributed area in the USA?

Sorry about the quoting that guy, Clam. I've just never seen a meltdown like that on these boards and I almost dropped my phone while reading it because it was instigated by absolutely nothing.

Has anyone been able to find the purple Sentinel in TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc in GA or do I live in the worst distributed area in the USA?

Yup. We've got two in my store in Columbus, and there were two more across the street at Ross.

Its all good man. No worries

I found mine at TJ Mass on Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw. Got the last one though.

I found mine at TJ Maxx on Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw. Gott the last one though.

I saw it. I didn't have my password else I'd have logged in to report it. It was definitely report worthy. :P

Anyway, nothing but wave 19 over here. Target even got it if the left over Falcon is any indication. No sign of the Strange/Surfer packs though.

Thanks guys for some GA info. I may need to get down to Columbus next week when I get a day off before they get scooped up.

Hey Yenmaster, check the TJ Maxx and Ross near the Mall of Georgia. I was over there about two weeks ago and they had a ton of both sentinels at each store.

Thanks man. I'm right between Columbus and Buford, about an hour each way.

found Kraven today and another white Spidey for a custom.

Now I only need Beta Ray Bill to be all caught up with the stuff that is at retail

I wish i was a patient you were with finding stuff at retail.

Mad props. I think there's a BRB sitting in one of my stores...let me know if you're interested (retail plus ship)...unless you're adamant about finding one at retail.