3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Thanks guys for some GA info. I may need to get down to Columbus next week when I get a day off before they get scooped up.

Hey Yenmaster, check the TJ Maxx and Ross near the Mall of Georgia. I was over there about two weeks ago and they had a ton of both sentinels at each store.

Thanks man. I'm right between Columbus and Buford, about an hour each way.

I'm in Anderson. It's a bit of a hike for me, so I only get to go every couple of weeks. The TRU down there definitely beats ours.

Today while shipping at a place called Marcs here I'm columbus I happened to walk through their toy isle and saw spider man line figures for 4$ I looked through what they had and only saw a bunch of absurd spider mans so I turned down a isle to continue shopping and boom I found both target exclusive cap line comic packs for 5.99$ a piece. So I am pretty stoked to finally have a bucky cap and rogers cap on those bucks. Also stoked about the alternative crossbones also. Awesome 12$ spent.

Dont know how true/real this could be, but I found it in a Facebook Group

http://www.facebook.com/MarveliciousToys

The Blastaar, Professor X, Jubliee wave has hit walmart on the East Coast - Bag Head Spider-Man is in the assortment too. : ) - Jayson

I read on another forum that There was a sighting in either Alabama (or Georgia, i dont remember) of the same case earlier this week.

My Toyrus in Canada had 12 Dark Variants and I never saw any comic coloured ones. American Toysrus got the comic ones while I believe TJ Maxx, Marshalls and wherever in the states got both slowly and eventually. Least this is the general sense of things I believe but I could be totally wrong.

I saw the Dark one in two Toys R Us here in Delaware a good year ago or longer it feels like now. I just figured the comic colors one was a comic con exclusive like the Sentinel. Man, now I need to find the comic color one later.

went to a target today and saw that they had a pretty decent stock of MU figures and comic packs for the sale event this week.

if you didn't know, ALL marvel toys are BOGO 50% off. So if you get two figures, that brings the price down to 7.50 each, not bad, not great. I still remember when they had buy one get one free, and they only cost 6.99, so you got them for 3.50 each!

They had a bunch of Punishers, some Namors, a couple Gladiators, Juggernaut, white Spiderman, Ultimate Spiderman, Beast, Kang, and Hulk... they didn't have Beta Ray Bill though :(

they also had a good stock of of the new comic packs.. Doc Strange/Surfer, Mandarin/Silver IM, Hulk/Wolverine, Colossus/Juggy, Falcon/Cap..

sadly, they didn't have anything I needed.. but I might go back and scoop up some comic packs for custom work

Looks like Wave 20 or 21, depending on your opinion, is being found in US in two different spots also a early post heard a report of them being found on the east coast. Time to go hunting. Sorry BBTS.

http://www.toyark.com/mu-professor-x-wave-...-retail-121170/

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other boards. If so please take down.

Picked up an extra Punisher and FF Spider-Man from Target so that I could make some more customs. The basic black and basic white buck that you can get out of them is pretty cool, and it's already made for some quick and easy character fixes. It's also the first time any W19 has showed up outside of TRU in my area, but I suspect I'll see more after this weekend.

FYI, TRU is doing Buy 2, Get 1 Free on all Marvel, GI Joe, and Star Wars stuff until tomorrow (11/21).