3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

They had a bunch of Punishers, some Namors, a couple Gladiators, Juggernaut, white Spiderman, Ultimate Spiderman, Beast, Kang, and Hulk... they didn't have Beta Ray Bill though :(=

You can get BRB at BBTS black friday sale http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

thanks for the heads up. I was just about to order him but then I saw the shipping would be more expensive than the figure... 7+ for parcel post for one figure? 13+ for priority? yikes

should cost 3-5 bucks ...

I ACTUALLY FOUND A FIGURE TODAY! TARGET HAD SCARLET WITCH! Also, Target now carries Doctor Who on DVD and blu-ray! Double-score!

How is Target's pricing for Doctor Who? I usually go with Amazon because Best Buy's pricing is ridiculously bad for BBC sets. Did they have Torchwood?

They only had Series 7 Part 1 so far, 20 DVD 25 blu. The employees said they expect to get more Doctor Who stuff soon. $5 more than Amazon... but eh. I got it instantly, immediate gratification ftw. I was going to wait on the whole Series 7 set, but yeah...

FINALLY!!!!

Caught that nice case that has Bag Head Spidey, Blastaar Variant and regular, Prof X and Jubilee. needed them all and grabbed em up no problem. So glad I did not order bag head off ebay. anyone still need them. Im sure they will be popping up. the case had 2 bag heads and both versions of Blastaar. Just taking a guess but Im willing to bet HTS.com is shipping bag heads if you order that spidey. If they have the Prof X wave up that means Bag Heads!!!!!

16628912[/url]']

I found the remnants of a W21 case (Spiderman, SS, Psylocke, IP etc...) and a lonely Jubilee (i assume since the card was all bent and messed up). Jubs was the Only one i picked up.

Bahhh!!! Last night on the drive to the family's house I stopped at a Walmart in northern indiana. I saw a psyloche and a silver surfer with a few others. It didn't even hit me that this was part of the new wave until reading this post. I'm shocked they got to this area so quickly.

16628912[/url]']

I found the remnants of a W21 case (Spiderman, SS, Psylocke, IP etc...) and a lonely Jubilee (i assume since the card was all bent and messed up). Jubs was the Only one i picked up.

Bahhh!!! Last night on the drive to the family's house I stopped at a Walmart in northern indiana. I saw a psyloche and a silver surfer with a few others. It didn't even hit me that this was part of the new wave until reading this post. I'm shocked they got to this area so quickly.

where at? I stopped in the Niles, Mi store (right on the Indiana line bascially) and saw the same thing two days ago - except I grabbed Miles Morales from there that day

16628912[/url]']

Trying to maximize sales for Black Friday. As might as well have product in...ya know.

JUst too bad that they are only showing up at walmart.

16628973[/url]']

16628970[/url]' date='Nov 22 2012, 08:39 AM']
16628912[/url]']

where at? I stopped in the Niles, Mi store (right on the Indiana line bascially) and saw the same thing two days ago - except I grabbed Miles Morales from there that day

It actually was the Niles store, I grew up there and found the Gigantic battles set clearanced last year on a visit so I always hit them up when I'm heading to South Bend.

16628973[/url]']

16628912[/url]']

I'll stand corrected. More power to ya if you have other local stores that have the wave.

It actually was the Niles store, I grew up there and found the Gigantic battles set clearanced last year on a visit so I always hit them up when I'm heading to South Bend.

16628973[/url]']

16628912[/url]']

I'll stand corrected. More power to ya if you have other local stores that have the wave.

More power to you if you have other local retailers that have the wave.

After months of wondering if I'd ever see 'em, I finally found the Red Hulk and clear Sue team packs. Scored those from TRU and snagged the IM2 Rolling HQ from Ross (15 bucks, not bad). Also saw 4 or 5 cases of the new comic packs, but I'm undecided on those. A whole wave of comic packs and not one new figure? For shame Hasbro.

At Walgreen's on turkey day, I got Hawk, 2 jungle BATs, 2 Steel Brigades, a Hazard Viper, and a Cobra Trooper for $25 total. Awesome GI Joe sale.